Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:39 am
Before Vyking could answer 5580 probed his mind, finding the answer quikly."No," she whispered.
Taka looked at Joker as 5580 spoke."There's your answer," he told her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 pm
Helkaril observed the mini-flock. They didn't seem too horribly worse for wear. Caecus looked more exhausted than the rest did, but they were all worn.
"Ok, we need to find somewhere safe to rest and get some food. We'll find shelter once we've eaten and stay the night there. But our main objective should be getting as far away from the School as possibly. Agreed?" She waited for them to answer, her healed wings gliding silently through the air.  

Gylfie531
Crew

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Vyking walked over to 5580's cage, "Now now, that wasn't very nice was it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:18 pm
Kuro was bouncing in delight at seeing Vyking back to the cruel man she worked for. "Those stupid humans thought you had died and got so axcitable over nothing," she said giving Taka's cage a kick.
((lol Joker you look like Russia. He is my fav. from axis power))  

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:19 pm
Gylfie531
Helkaril observed the mini-flock. They didn't seem too horribly worse for wear. Caecus looked more exhausted than the rest did, but they were all worn.
"Ok, we need to find somewhere safe to rest and get some food. We'll find shelter once we've eaten and stay the night there. But our main objective should be getting as far away from the School as possibly. Agreed?" She waited for them to answer, her healed wings gliding silently through the air.

post this in the forum labeled "The Outside World"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:51 pm
(Thanks, that's what I was going for. He's my favorite too! My new nickname at school is Russia because they say I act like him! XD I'm going to cosplay him for Halloween too!)

Vyking shot Kuro a glance, "Why is it that 15308 is alive? I thought I gave you orders." His eyes narrowed, "What a disappointment" He walked back over to Joker's cage and pressed his hand up against the bars, "Kuro, please take this one to receive the new chip I designed. We shall see if it kills her like it did the rest"

Joker crawled into the back of her cage, whimpering a little, mouthing to Taka, "help me!"  

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:00 pm
"Yes." Aly said tone still confused, "What was it doing in sector A7 where the experiments escaped?" a lady whitecoat asked, "I was mugged..." Aly said defensively, automatically warping the shadows around her to make her look beaten up, "You really couldn't defend yourself?" a man at the end of the room said. "You know I don't have any powers." she whined. A whitecoat strolled in with a T.V on a cart, holding a video, he put the video in the T.V and pressed play the video showed a block a shadow that food was suddenly thrown out of. "IT WASN'T ME, I SWEAR!" she said looking helpless and afraid. "Fine," the lady whitecoat said, relief coursed through her veins until she saw that she was talking to the man at the back of the room, "you may do what you wish with her." she finished. Aly stood there her eyes wide, paralyzed on the spot, the man at the back of the room gave a small smile and walked forward, he took his arm in her arm and walked her out. The Eraser that was in there said, "Aww, the freak is finally getting what she deserves." he said in mock pity. "Try taking a look in the mirror hypocrite." she said her tone jovial and her face smiling, the fact that she seemed not to be angry by his insult seemed to fill him with rage she smiled wider, a whitecoat had to hold him back from going after her, that was the last she saw of that room.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:50 pm
"Will you please stay focused on one order at a time and not change your mind every few seconds. First you say kill her then you say don't and now you want her dead again. Make up your mind!"  

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 pm
"Dead, Please dispose of her. The erasers aren't very efficient."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:06 am
"Of course they aren't you should have known that the moment you put me in that maze all those years ago," Yami said coming into the room. she had blood covering her and a sword made from the blood of dead erasers.  

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 am
As Yami entered the room Taka swiftly frew his dagger from under his slevve and slashed at Kuros leg.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 pm
Vyking turned around to look at Yami, "You've gotten better"  

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:29 pm
Kuro cursed giving Taka's cage a kick. "You'll regret that you stupid reject!"

Yami stared at Vyking with cold bloodthirsty eyes. "Yeah and it's all thanks to you and that torture you called tests."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:40 pm
"Without those tests, you wouldn't be who you are now."  

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:14 pm
((oops, sorry! i'll move the post. sweatdrop ))  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff