Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:37 pm
The mini-flock flew for some time, passing farther west. They came to the edge of the mountains. Helkaril's gaze lingered on them, but she decided she'd rather return to the ocean. Not long after, they found an empty stretch of beach.
"We'll land here for now, I think. It's pretty deserted and it's warmer than the mountains are." She was trying to convince herself as well as them. Tucking in her wings, she swooped out over the ocean, wheeling about and landing in the water, waves knee-high. She splashed to shore, waiting for the others to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:52 pm
Jamie followed Helkaril down, flying backward to land on the sand instead of the water. She quietly went and sat down on a rock. Lost mostly in her own thoughts, Jamie focused on the water by her feet, wanting to just stay alone at the moment.  

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:17 pm
Caecus sliently glided into the water. It made him feel better. Something was wrong with him. Something was changing, it didn't feel bad, just different. Slowly floating to the surface, Caecus joined Helkaril. " Where too?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:21 pm
Helkaril shrugged. She actually had no idea.
"Wherever you want, I suppose. Just so long as it's away from Itex and the School." She gave him a sad smile. "Where would make you happy? I know you all probably are tired of flying for days on end, so...we should find somewhere safe to stay for a while. Just a while. But a break."  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:02 pm
" How about we fly along the coast for a while, and find a small town or village where we can just blend in for a while." Caecus suggested. " I would like to do some swimming, so we could swim for a while," Caecus knew not everyone would be up for this, but he could hope.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:36 pm
Jamie sighed looking up to where Caecus and Helkaril were. She got up and flew over, hovering above the water. "I don't care what we do, I just don't want to worry about Itex."  

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:52 pm
" I think moving from small little sea side villages will do, or we can go to the big cities. You know L.A etc. If we do that it'll be harder for them to single us out. I just want to have a care free vacation type outing." Caecus smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:10 pm
"That sounds good." Jamie said floating on her back, looking up at the sky.

((We're on a beach right? Can we have some tourists see us or something, that'd be kinda fun))  

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:42 pm
(( I really don't see why not. As long as you set it up, I'm too lazy!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:53 pm
((Wooooooooow rolleyes Oh, well I wanted to anyway xD))

Two high school aged boys pulled up a little ways away from the beach. They walked with their suftboards to the sand. As one of them saw they three hybrids, he poked his friend and set his board down and grabbed his camra phone, catching a few pics of the three, zooming in on Jamie's wings. ((I think mine are the only ones showing))  

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:43 pm
Caecus saw the flash from the camera and immedeatly jumped into action. His pupils narrowed and a thin wip of water shot out at the cell phone. Caecus hoped that that would destroy it. Sadly the wip missed, and the 2 started to turn and run. " Come back!" Caecus yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:03 pm
Jamie just as soon followed, creating a force field around the two but not before the one texted it to his friends. "Great we'll be all acrossed the news"  

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:06 pm
"Oh wonderful," Caecus said as he rolled his eyes. By now he had caught up with the two. All he had to do was touch them with one finger and they were out cold. " Let's hope that the picture doesn't get too far," Caecus sighed as he walked back to Jamie.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:14 pm
Jamie sighed looking at the two. "Nah, trust me that pic's probably all over facebook by now, which means we gotta go." Jamie said throwing her head back.  

x - Soy Bean - x

Beloved Prophet

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:29 pm
Helkaril ran through the surf, taking a running leap and snapping open her wings.
"Sorry, but I think another beach is calling. If anyone knows where these two were, which they probably already do, then the erasers will be all over us in minutes." She hovered above them off to one side, wanting to make sure they'd follow. So much for relaxing, or sleeping, or eating. They hadn't gotten food in so long... They wouldn't be able to fly far with the little energy they had left. "Let's find someplace to eat once we've gotten a ways away from here, and then we can figure out what to do. Sound good?"  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff