Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Twilight Series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampier or Werewolf? Pick the beast within...
  Werewolf
  Vampire
  Stay human (Are you crazy!)
View Results

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:46 pm
Neos Angelis
Atheist Guy
The movies are horrible the and the books are sorta lame but i've read like the first one

but the only vampires i respect are the
30 Days of Night Vampires
and the werewwolf in the second movie look like crap really crappy and when their not werewolf they look like abrecrombie models

Okay nice opinion although still not what I wanted to see. Also dude I don't care what vampires you respect. This topic isn't what thats about. Its not about what vampires you respect or 30 days of night. Its about the Twilight series. So if you want to talk about Twilight series then cool, but if your gonna talk about a different movie then post that topic or go find one about it.

uhm ok then i have to say something
the movies sucked terrible and the book itself are terrible but good for some kind of people  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:44 pm
monkey_bubbles_1995
Hojikins
I didn't like the series at all D:
Its all pretty much a crazy fan fiction writer ranting about how hot an imaginary guy is D:
But, I do think I will see the next movie, hopefully the emo vampire wont be in it much >C
>C Hate vampires.
I love werewolves, and it seems like for once they were done right heart

how is it about a "crazy fan fiction writer ranting about how hot guy is"....i liked the books...they were really good....but i didnt really like the movie

Pretty much every line of the book was "omg edward was so hot I jizzed my pants"
xD Even Rob Patterson said so.  

Hojipoon

Questionable Smoker

Lost Serenade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:29 am
Atheist Guy
Neos Angelis
Atheist Guy
The movies are horrible the and the books are sorta lame but i've read like the first one

and the werewwolf in the second movie look like crap really crappy and when their not werewolf they look like abrecrombie models

Okay nice opinion although still not what I wanted to see. Also dude I don't care what vampires you respect. This topic isn't what thats about. Its not about what vampires you respect or 30 days of night. Its about the Twilight series. So if you want to talk about Twilight series then cool, but if your gonna talk about a different movie then post that topic or go find one about it.

the movies sucked terrible and the book itself are terrible but good for some kind of people

First there has only been 1 movie so you can't say "movies", and it didn't suck. Granted there were things from the book missing from the movie, but like they say "You can't get everything from the book into the movie", and secondly the books didn't suck at all. What the books did was a wonderful thing. They opened up the doors for all other kinds of vampire stuff to happen. More vampire movies, werewolf stuff. Man all kinds of things have been seen now becuz of Twilight. Also not every line of the book was "omg edward was so hot I jizzed my pants" The books had love, lust, drama, and a stoy behind it. I believe the books were great, and although the movies can't surmount to that I still like, and greatly enjoy the movies.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:45 pm
Neos Angelis
Atheist Guy
Neos Angelis
Atheist Guy

First there has only been 1 movie so you can't say "movies", and it didn't suck. Granted there were things from the book missing from the movie, but like they say "You can't get everything from the book into the movie", and secondly the books didn't suck at all. What the books did was a wonderful thing. They opened up the doors for all other kinds of vampire stuff to happen. More vampire movies, werewolf stuff. Man all kinds of things have been seen now becuz of Twilight. Also not every line of the book was "omg edward was so hot I jizzed my pants" The books had love, lust, drama, and a stoy behind it. I believe the books were great, and although the movies can't surmount to that I still like, and greatly enjoy the movies.

thats your opinion buddy the book was horrible how they took apart the vampires and made them into metrosexual. The movie was horrible and it was a typo i meant movie but i typeed movie"s"  

Atheist Guy

lostdeathblackrose

Romantic Vampire

8,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:55 pm
i am obessed with the series (movie version) never read the books but i might read them  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:56 pm
lostdeathblackrose
i am obessed with the series (movie version) never read the books but i might read them

im sorry but how could you be obessed with those types of movies maybe you are that 14 girl that loves what ever is popular right now... omg you where just like my ex- Girlfriend  

Atheist Guy

Taron Devangel

Friendly Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:36 pm
I started reading the first book, but I couldn't stand it, and quit like halfway through.

The first movie was terrible, in my personal opinion. First, the sun is supposed to kill the freaking vampires, not make them shine like a freaking diamond. Second, originally, vampires were never meant to be super strong. Third, Edward Cullen is an idiot. Constantly telling Bella to stay away, but otherwise not doing anything to discourage her. And don't even get me started on the werewolves. Werewolves should only transform at night, if not the freaking full moon. Not in the middle of the day, like New Moon shows.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:09 am
I'm tired of this fad, to be honest. It's annoying and everywhere. I read the books, liked the 1st & 3rd; 2nd was just Bella's irritating a** who would not shut the hell up; 4th made me want to burn it. Also, while they were interesting, they weren't written supremely well.

I never did get the 'vegetarian' vampire bit though, and the sparkling? Really? I liked [some of] the books, but they really destroyed vampires, man. No sun burnt ashes, no sexy suckling....just, boo.

Movies, haven't seen them cause I feel the casting was bad, plus they looked really boring to me.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

lillee e guana

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:15 am
i've read the books and loved them. the movies are okay but i think the books are better  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:57 pm
I read the first two books. I couldn't get past the third page in Eclipse.
I saw Twilight...
It was terrible, but it was a bit better than the actual book.
The New Moon movie was a bore. To the point where I just wanted to leave the theater.
At least I didn't pay the ticket.

Countess Erzebeth Bathory

kingsly III

3,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:59 am
you really shouldn't complain about popular opinion if you asked for it ya know.

I'm not really a fan of the whole twilight thing, but it's particular not general.
I live near forks, and well, just because it rains a lot does not mean it is cloudy all the time, compared to arizona I'm sure it is positively dismal but it rains when the sun is shining [a beautiful phenomena that probably wouldn't hamper the cullens as everything sparkles] and there are frequent unforseen cloud breaks. but that is just geekiness.
also the socialogical thing about vampires is that they must be evil, they can't be in the the sunlight [the purest thing we can think of] thus if they can go in sunlight, and on top of that they sparkle. well they would be worshiped regardless what the ate. our gods incarnate. it would change the face of religion I tell ya. but other then that, it's an entertaining story, and different too. angst is a bit thick but being a teenager for a couple hundred years would probably do that to you.
what gets me is the fuss. it's like star wars v. star trek out there. yeek razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:43 am
I love the books but unfortunately I don't think that Robert Patterson was the right choice for Edward and i don't think that the first movie lived up to the book but New Moon was definitely an improvement from the first one.  

ToxicGlare

Dapper Fairy

eighiehgudgjd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:18 pm
These books are great for young adults. Though I'd like to hope young adults have a further drive for intelligence.
Otherwise, the Twilight series is juvenile. Reading it outloud to yourself would be absolutely embarrassing. They are not only terribly written, but lack nothing but dense entertainment. It is a fad and nothing more.
I watched the first movie out of humor and at least the $10 went towards a good laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 am
I, personally, cannot WAIT for this franchise to be over and for these silly teenyboppers to grow up and realize that the writing in the book is s**t and the acting is atrocious.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items