He's such a bad president I did not vote for him
View Results

lhomg72

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:23 pm
wow, seriously?!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:19 pm
m o n t e l i m a r

What the hell? "Children are our future."
You really want to live in a future where all your kids don't amount to s**t? If you actually want to have something to look forward to in your pathetic life, I suggest you go to school and learn something.
Honestly, your opinion doesn't matter to the 300 million other people in the US.

and I must applaud you :3  

Azusanga

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:08 pm
let it die it doesn't matter  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:50 pm
I heard that too.
Personally i dont like Obama.
No ofence to the people who do.
He also wants to get rid of all forin pets.
Im not making this up either.
A man that owns a fish store in my town told my grandmother and I that Obama wants all forin animals gone.
He also said that if the law does get passed that police officers will come to people's houses and take away all animals that arnt american species.
That means my hamster will be tooken away but they will have to kill me before they get her.
The shop owner said he would lose 90% of his inventory because the only fish that will be aloud in america will be the goldfish.
It also goes for cats and dogs.  

finalfantasyfreak1O1

Azusanga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:34 pm
finalfantasyfreak1O1
I heard that too.
Personally i dont like Obama.
No ofence to the people who do.
He also wants to get rid of all forin pets.
Im not making this up either.
A man that owns a fish store in my town told my grandmother and I that Obama wants all forin animals gone.
He also said that if the law does get passed that police officers will come to people's houses and take away all animals that arnt american species.
That means my hamster will be tooken away but they will have to kill me before they get her.
The shop owner said he would lose 90% of his inventory because the only fish that will be aloud in america will be the goldfish.
It also goes for cats and dogs.

._. don't believe everything you hear. That bill wasn't passed onto him, it stopped at congress. It was to help keep invasive species from being released into the wild. When snakes get too big, people let them go where they don't belong. When hamsters over breed, people let them go, and they continue to breed and then end up destroying part of the ecosystem in that area.

The exceptions: cat (Felis catus), cattle or oxen (Bos taurus), chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus), dog (Canis lupus familiaris), donkey or a** (Equus asinus), domesticated members of the family Anatidae (geese), duck (domesticated Anas spp.), goat (Capra aegagrus hircus), goldfish (Carassius auratus auratus), horse (Equus caballus), llama (Lama glama), mule or hinny (Equus caballus x E. asinus), pig or hog (Sus scrofa domestica), domesticated varieties of rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus), or sheep (Ovis aries), or any other species or variety of species that is determined by the Secretary to be common and clearly domesticated. [HR 669, Section 14.5(D)]

http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2009/04/hr669_nonnative_wildlife_invas.php  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff