Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
2012 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG! Califonia's falling into the ocean!
  Nooooooo!
  *runs like crazy*
  *evil laugh* Its all part of my evil real estate plot, Superman will never stop me!
  *grabs popcorn*
  Oh, wow. So our movies are all like, collecters items now?
  What the.... just gimme goldz.
View Results

Elegant shino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:02 am
OMG!!!

If This Happens, I Would Have Spent My Whole Life In School/College. & I Just Got My First BF Yesterday.

CLASS OF 2012!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:43 am
Lost Serenade
Atheist Guy
Neos Angelis
Atheist Guy
movie looks horrible and really cliche

Dude you must not really like movies or something, but whatever. You got your own thing I guess. The movie itself looks amazing special effects wise, but my fear is that when people go see it that it'll be one of those movies that if someone wasn't freaking about 2012 they would be now or if someone was already freaking about that this would just freak them out further.

i hate dumb movies like transformers the only movie im really excited that is coming out is "the road" and thats it im not really likeing the whole 2012 fans good you just want to see the white house or some other place get completely owned. You all know when you saw that trailer that the acting sucked and that the special effects looked good thats it.Cliche yes the movie is going to be a big fat cliche because it's so predictable the family will be safe and they will probaly live together or john cusak will die and they will survive happy
ohh and the trailer for the road is here
The trailer for the road

i dont hate movies i acttually enjoy movies but my favorite are the dark gritty and sureal ones too.And really who takes the whole 2012 crap serously god i hate stupid people.

Transformers was an amazing movie. Both of them. 2012 only looks good cuz of the special effects. If you've seen the trailer you'll know what I mean. And I agree with you on that whole area. Acting probably will suck, but the special effects are the bomb. You never know. I've seen movies where not everyone survives, and actually end up dying anyway. So you can't say its a cliche bcuz your not entirely sure of that. Now as for your "The Road" movie. I don't know. That looks like a cliche. Guys kid gets hurt, and he goes through pretty much hell to save him. Plus it looks like something that would happen after 2012. Like a combo movie of a few movies i've seen where its pretty much the end of civilization, and some hero is pretty much trying to do something or save someone. As for ppl taking it seriously. Yes it may be stupid to some, and you may hate the ppl that take it seriously, but there are some ppl out there who believe in what may or may not happen. We'll never know.

Actually we will know. In about three years. wink  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosary16

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:47 pm
Atheist Guy
Neos Angelis
Atheist Guy
movie looks horrible and really cliche

Dude you must not really like movies or something, but whatever. You got your own thing I guess. The movie itself looks amazing special effects wise, but my fear is that when people go see it that it'll be one of those movies that if someone wasn't freaking about 2012 they would be now or if someone was already freaking about that this would just freak them out further.

i hate dumb movies like transformers the only movie im really excited that is coming out is "the road" and thats it im not really likeing the whole 2012 fans good you just want to see the white house or some other place get completely owned. You all know when you saw that trailer that the acting sucked and that the special effects looked good thats it.Cliche yes the movie is going to be a big fat cliche because it's so predictable the family will be safe and they will probaly live together or john cusak will die and they will survive happy
ohh and the trailer for the road is here
The trailer for the road

i dont hate movies i acttually enjoy movies but my favorite are the dark gritty and sureal ones too.And really who takes the whole 2012 crap serously god i hate stupid people.

I have no plans on seeing 2012, either. I don't believe in the 2012 thing.
Look people, the Mayans just ran out of pebbles when they were making their calender and got conquered before they could complete the Mayan calender! Dec 21, 2012 is going to come, then it'll be Dec 22, then Dec 23, and we'll be just fine! Don't freak out. The world will end eventually, but not in 2012. Besides Roland Emmerich is known for his visually strong, crummy plot movies. I like visuals, but I'm more about story.
And of all the people Emmerich could've picked to save the world, why John Cusak? Why not Liam Neeson or Gerard Butler or Dwanne "The Rock" Johnson or somebody with muscle? John Cusak? Really? Seriously?
Anyway, I want to see The Road, too. It looks great.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:04 pm
It was pretty bad. I mean, did you see all the things that the main character did? I mean movies can show a little more super normal characteristics but that man was some driving robot or something. And there is a flying robot too. And he gets owned after they use him. And the black guy ends up killing every governmental person.

Oh and the part where the cathedrals are destroyed made me want to flick off the movie, but I thik i need some anger managment after I saw this. First time I got so angry after watching it .  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers