u have the game?
  yes Xb
  no u.u
View Results

kissycutie91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 pm
finnally got it today! its awesome! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:15 pm
I was at my friend's house today and she was one the very last section of the game.

Two things: Xion is a Mary-sue, and the second-to-last boss fight...

Total mind screw.

What.
The.
Hell.

Just... Sora's face. Sora's face. Oh, look it's... Mecha-Sora?

Also: YOU CAN'T GO WHO WILL I EAT ICE CREAM WITH gonk

Otherwise, it somehow actually made sense. The plot hole has been filled (although I think it could have done without Xion and a hefty helping of angst).  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

Skeletons On Parade

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:35 am
Wtfspoilers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:10 pm
the GAme is apperntly amazing yes i have played it but dont own it i was playing on a friends DS  

Sword_Lord_Cloud_Strife

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:47 pm
I've been following a youtube walkthrough, currently on day 299.

...I wish the Org would interact with each other more. The story seems rather plain to me (of course, I'd love to have engaging storylines with whatever I view, anyway). If I were to get it, it'd be just for gameplay purposes when I'm utterly bored (and 3 files max makes me sad).

Xion is confusing the hell out of me. It said that she had no face to start out with when she...started to exist. So...Roxas=Sora's Nobody, Namine=...byproduct shadow of Sora and Kairi? (considering that Kai didn't actually lose her heart to /darkness/ to trigger a Nobody), Xion=....the "puppet"...that is gaining a bit of Sora's identity and keyblade power the more she "absorbs" from Roxy's heart-connection. (like when she forgot how to use the keyblade and then remembered after being around Roxy)

Although, it is nice to finally know who that person in Nam's pic is in KHII. My time of ogling has paid off.

___
Mmk, finished watching the game.

I must state that Xemnas is a fickle b*****d.

Also, it would have been nice if someone bothered to write down a bio of Xion just so she could have been remembered...ish. (or writing on the back of that pic Nam drew). Definitely not something like "Thank Namine" back from CoM...that was kind of pointless when Sora woke up and went on his merry way.

~I still want the Org to interact more. I would like it even more if CoM and 358 would merge as one game. It'd be nice to know how Vexen went through with creating the puppet project....
(And if they really wanted Sora offline, they should have made more puppets to make it harder to track the memories down. Plus, they'd get more hearts by scatterin' them around the universe)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:01 pm
crying i love the game and yet i cant beat this one heartless its making me feel horrible  

Chizuru-Numa_X

7,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luckyangelteal777

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:51 pm
I love it I pre ordered it on me b day and LOVED what I got.
My poster is hanging on the wall in front of my bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:56 pm
I got the game, finished it, and it was AWESOME!!!! the only thing I didn't like was my thumbs hurt though and after that one cutscene where Xion and Roxas fight, I got nightmares(if you know what I mean) gonk
Then I cried. crying  

Master Aqua of Light

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:52 pm
Game was fun, but there isn't much to do after you beat the game other than starting over or doing challenges or Holo-Missions.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:07 pm
Awesome game! Though after a couple hours, I was like "Why do my fingers hurt? I've only been playing for-HOLYCRAPITSFOURINTHEMORNING!!!!!!" rofl  

Khfangirl681213

taitsu_kyaraa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
great game i must say wraps up some loose ends and i beat it on proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and sora and micky and riku in mission mode was a great add  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:24 pm
i got the game for my last b-day
i CANNOT GET PAST THE SECOND TIME I GO TO WONDERLAND
AND IT IS REALLY BOTHERING ME  

Big-Missy1114

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Sai Kouken

Dapper Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:36 pm
i beat it. xion's death was emotional.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:22 am
I do agree it was a very good game but...... Well Organization 13 should not have had another member and Xion was a complete FAILURE and well I don't see the game as enjoying as it would have been without her.
And another thing I hate is I hated every single world in that game except twilight town!
In KH 2 I loved almost all the levels (except ofcourse Agrabah, Wonderland and although I love the nightmare before christmas the version they made of halloween town sucks :/ )  

manicmachanic98

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

blonde-and-proud26

Fashionable Genius

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:51 am
Great game........just wish we got to know a little bit more about the individuals of Organization XIII.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff