Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
If you could have any Hetalia character all to your self.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:18 pm
Celebiest

3. Poland. Yes, even though he might eventually drive me crazy, I want to go clothes shopping with him xd

You know you are now my new favorite person. I love Poland (though not as much as France)...I act like him to much to not like him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:28 pm
User Image
In just 8 hours they'll be laying flowers on my life, it's over tonight. I'm not messing no I need your blessing and your promise to live free, please do it for me

Spain!- *_* I love him. Simple. He is just so sweet and happy all the time! I want to hug him like a big plushie.

2. Latvia- He may be a bit of a crybaby, but he's adorable. I wouldn't mind being used as a shoulder to cry on come on it makes him all the more easier to tackle when he lets his guard down.

3. Finland- Much love for all the Nordics, but especially Tino. He's really focused when he needs to be plus the Winter War was just awesome!!!

Is there a heaven a hell & will I come back who can tell now I can see it's as clear as crystal. The people I've seen, plans that I made start to fade
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

dovelair

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:02 am
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
→ - - - - - - - - - - - - - • •
Thє lєαvєs hαd a wondєrful frolic.
Thєy dαncєd to the wind's loud song.

- - - - - - - -

1. Prussia/Gilbert: He's just too awesome. I know all of you agree, bby. ;D

2. Sweden/Berwald: He cracks me up too much. I'd love a guy who makes me laugh all the time.

3. China/Wang: He's very mature. And he's so cute. :')

- - - - - - - -
Thєy whirlєd, αnd thєy floαtєd, and scαmperєd.
Thєy circlєd αnd flєw αlong.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:53 pm
^ Post above agrees with me for numbers 1 and 2. c:

1. Prussia: OMG WE'D HAVE SO MUCH TIME TERRORIZING EVERYONE.

2. Sweden: Because he's tall, and would be like the big brother I never had.

3. Austria: I just love me aristocrats with glasses~

Faberge

Dark_Passion_Poet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:10 pm
1. England- he's always interested me and and i have a fetish for British accents. he's adorable as well as a gentleman //_^~
2. Prussia- 'cuz he's just that awesome and a lovable kind of guy.
3. Germany- he's my clone. enough said. *Hugs him to death*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:36 pm
keep on playing our favorite song,
i turn it up while you're gone.
it's all i've got, when you're in my head...

Prussia and I would get along REALLY well, because we have so much in common. The only difference is, I only really ACT like him when I'm hyper, usually I'm pretty quiet. But I also have a pretty low number of friends and I have a crazy sense of humor.

I would say Germany because he is the most moe thing on the planet, but I cannot deny that he is gay as hell, I could never imagine him with another chick. So, I don't really think anything would come out of that. Meh.

So, Baby America. BABY AMERICAN FGDSDGFSD. With his bunnies, and his OMGWTFCUTENESS.

I don't need to claim Italy, because I already have one. My boyfriend looks and acts just like him. D:

I suppose my third will be....Finland. He's so sweet, I want a best friend like him. Plus, I also like black licorice! I tried Salmiakki the other day though, it was okay.....a little acidic....oh well. We can play with Hanatamago. <3

...and you're in my head, so i need it.

zawazawaii

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:25 pm
1. Berwald/Sweden; MY PERFECT BOYFRIEND RIGHT THURR. He reminds me of the beast from Beauty and the Beast and I always loved the beast's personality. Intimidating and reclusive on the outside, but caring and playful on the inside. <3

2. Gilbert/Prussia; Entertainment factor. Oh god, he would be SO much fun to have around.

3. Matthew/Canada; Because I love my country. Oh Mattie, why so adorable?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:54 am
1. Russia: This seems kind of biased coming from me. 8D He's awesome and cute in his own creepy way.

2. Greece: Love him. I love cats, he loves cats. He's insanely hot, too. What else do you need?

3. China: Super cute and likable, not to mention his all HAY-YA! moves make me hysterical. <3

Bella Nottel

Durem Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Champion 300

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:34 pm
1. Austria (Roderich) - OMGYES!! He's just so... awesome. And I wanna do a violin/piano duet with him, it'd be fun! whee

2. America (Alfred) - Because he's the hero and a movie buff, so we'd totally get along~

3. Japan (Kiku) - We'd spend all day talking about manga and videogames...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:41 am
1. Italy- because he is adorable. We will eat pasta together.
2.America - because he is the hero!
3. Sealand- because he is super cute.  

Jennisora

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Beefaice

Hygienic Genius

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:36 pm
1. Japan- because I want to move to his house, and we are both slight otaku.
2. Iggy- Tsundere powah. We could pretend to not like each other and then cry when the day is over.
3. Matt- Because he is Moe. And he needs attentions.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 am
Hmmm

1. Sweden- Because I enjoy others company, just a little more quietly than some. And I think he fits that bill. Comes off intimidating, isn't really a bad guy, and would have minimal conversation lol p.s. TOO CUTE

2. Finland- To bring out that sweeter side of Sweden ;D

3. France- Because he'd probably bring out my more playful/flirtacious side.
And we could spend our day's getting on england's nerves. Lol  

Sextremely

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Watashi wa Nihon desu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:39 pm
User Image1. Japan. If it wasn't apparent, he's my favorite xD We're otaku alike, but both enjoy Japanese culture...and we could probably just sit there and stare at each other in silence for a loooong time and it would be nice, not awkward.
2. Russia. Really, I'm not sure why. Who gives off a more evil aura contest?
3. England. Because me+accent=rape and I find his eyebrows freakishly attractive.
Do. Not. Ask.
xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:19 pm
Ivan because, well, he's Russia, and he's Russia. Did I mention he's Russia? *glomps Russia fans everywhere*

China!! Aru, aru, and how I heart China and his love of pandas, which is right and good, and one day pandas will rule the world because of their cute factor.

Alfred, US, because I want to make him hang out with Russia and learn to love Russia and vodka as much as I do. VODKA!!!!!  

TarablyConfused

Aged Survivor

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:34 pm
TararistThreat

Alfred, US, because I want to make him hang out with Russia and learn to love Russia and vodka as much as I do. VODKA!!!!!

Alfred likes vodka--but he fails at making his own. American vodka is crap. DX Also I think he secretly loves Russian accents (and German!) because so many of his people do. So give him the good vodka and put him in a room with Ivan and more vodka and I think you're on to something there!  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff