Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:59 pm
I know I most likely got it from my mum, but I haven't gotten into as much murder mystery as her. She had a predilection for Agatha Cristie.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:01 pm
Revenge is a dish best served warm ~ but oh the dark places a mind can go 3nodding

((Gonna have to get off the computing machine to put the kids to bed as they're not likely gonna find their way there by themselves. stressed ))  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:10 pm
*stops shooting pool when the words "murder", "plotting" and "mystery" flows to her ears* Hhhmmmm? Are we speaking my language over here?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:20 pm
Wakkimus Warnerus
-Enters the bar-

Hello, Ive been away from the plce
How about a drink?

Hey Wakkimus! Long time, indeed. Welcome back. Don't forget to post in men v. ladies! And check out some of the new threads. Some wakky fun going on. Love to have you join in.

*looks around* any way we can get a Pump It Up NX2 machine in here?  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:26 pm
nothing of much concern to you, Icy *grabs a glass of water and sets it next to Icy on the edge of the pool table* So... do you play with yourself often? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:29 pm
(OMG! I laughed IRL hard!)

*smirks at TES* Just in what sense are we speaking of? There are alot of ways that I play with myself... twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:29 pm
*Saunters into Chatty Kathy's Bar and Grill, looks around and heads straight to the bar. Plants herself on a bar stool and continues to check the place out.* Hmm, this is quite interesting! Barkeep, I'd like to try a dirty martini, if you don't mind. *ponders for a moment* I used to have a doll named Chatty Kathy when I was a kid. She had a slot in her side where you could insert little plastic record-like disks, pull the string at the base of her neck and she would spout out an assortment of sayings.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:35 pm
I liked Velvet better than Chatty Kathy, but I never got either.

*leaves ticket for Icy that says: send trade to bandaidd with code at top "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" to redeem prize*

person finding this ticket, please pick up and move to another Game Subforum thread  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:37 pm
*picks up Icy's ticket and runs like the wind*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:39 pm
and the chase is on! mrgreen  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:41 pm
*looks around at the scene that flashed too quickly before her eyes* scream What the-? gonk Wait! That's my ticket! stressed *slams stick on table and runs behind TES* Come here you!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:49 pm
Icy. I sorta hate to say this, but you are way fun to mess with.  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:50 pm
*winks at bandaidd* Meh...I try! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:53 pm
*stumbles back in, out of breath. Makes his way to the bar and chugs down a glass of water*.... r.. remind me not.... to go running... in... a.. suit *rests his head on the bar*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:58 pm
*comes back in and spots TES, breathing hard and resting on the bar. Glaring at him, Icy goes back to her table and picks up her game where she left off, the wheels of her mind turning at a rapid pace* Now, wehre would bandaidd most likely leave it this time..?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff