Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Sanctuary: Dead or Alive? Come Vote. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the thread be revamped or left dead?
  Revamped! :D
  Dead is dead, leave it dead. -_______-
View Results

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:25 pm
Which one true blood after midnight?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:26 pm
Yup, that would be my baby ^.^  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Chief Sankofa
Yup, that would be my baby ^.^

tis my favorite so far ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 pm
@Mayuri: Really...^w^ I'm so happy to hear that, I spent weeks making it -looks at weathered hands- but it was worth it, if people enjoy it as much as I do. So any ideas on who your character is, I don't believe I even know his name O.o  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:02 pm
Well i took ur advice i created mt own rp. And the reason i didnt join yours is because i like to start stories from the begining.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:28 pm
@Satan: That understandable, most people take one look and are like "I'm not reading all of that" but you didn't miss much, just a battle-dance- and the battle we're doing right now. Feel free to stop by the castle anytime though. -looks at your Rp- Nice, love the setting and time period, I'll have to think of something good for it, but don't kill me if its not for a while. So....are you going to tell me who's the secret evil?? pleassssee OwO  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:43 pm
Nope but if u want to post u can and i think i will see u at the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:56 pm
Chief Sankofa
@Mayuri: Really...^w^ I'm so happy to hear that, I spent weeks making it -looks at weathered hands- but it was worth it, if people enjoy it as much as I do. So any ideas on who your character is, I don't believe I even know his name O.o

yes. well with 111 pages so far, it sounds like people do. I had some ideas running through my head but none that were too original. i think all my RP creativity is pretty much gone lol. i do have a name though. its Zenjin.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:23 pm
@Satan: Awwwww....you no fun D;

Good, the more the merrier, as long as it doesn't get too merry wink

@Mayuri: Coolness, we have no Zenjin around here, so points to you. Hey want to know a secret -whispers in your ear- I never posted what I was because I had no idea what I wanted to be until about a week or so ago rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:44 pm
@Chief: Sweet. O rly? lol. Well i might keep thinking of ideas, and maybe during this event or the Halloween one, ill have it done. finding a good picture is gonna be interesting though lol. i already have a power that im using, and i like it so that will do for now. if you want, i can PM my ideas to you for feedback. id like to keep it secret for awhile.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:52 pm
@Zen: You are now Zen because it is shorter to type in case you were wondering. Woohoo.....I love plot twist, feel free to send me your ideas, and which power are you using, sorry me no remember, there's too many powers in there gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:54 pm
Plz join my rp just start posting it called fantasy. Zen id like to see ur rp wen u do it.  

satanicskull123

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:31 pm
satanicskull123
Plz join my rp just start posting it called fantasy. Zen id like to see ur rp wen u do it.

ill show it on Chief's thread when im done with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:47 pm
Mayuri_Zenjin
Chief Sankofa

yes. well with 111 pages so far, it sounds like people do. I had some ideas running through my head but none that were too original. i think all my RP creativity is pretty much gone lol. i do have a name though. its Zenjin.

crying actually chief threatened me to post!!! (I DID IT OUT OF FEAR) lol jk  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:04 am
@Satan: I'll do my best to jump in, now please tell me its not going to turn into Harry Potter with the whole school thing and classes. Hey is there an application to be a teacher at the school, or are we all students?? >I could so play a naughty good teacher ^^ <

@Zen: Very nice, I hope the others enjoy it as well.

@Hetukiri: Dame right I threated you *u* -puts powder on hand and raises it- don't make me use the pimp hand  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff