Reply 16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking
Anyone, Cupcakes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolffy-Silver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:30 am
blaugh I love the word cupcake. And I make AWESOME red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing. To
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:37 am
i love to bake cupcakes, i bake them all the time! (:  

meteorshower_x

chronicleer

Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:55 pm
I LOVE cupcakes! I love the taste, the smell, and even the feel of them! When I say the WORD cupcake, I get the taste of icing in my mouth! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:00 pm
I love cupcakes. My favorite is chocolate frosting on yellow cake.  

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Cupcakes are alright. I prefer muffins. (Please don't kill me because I said that)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:14 pm
I made these a little bit ago
http://dulcedoblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/orange-cream-creamsicle-cupcakes.html
but without the marshmellow, because I don't have a candy thermometer. Or an appropriate tip to pipe two colors of icing at once (been drooling over some sets at my local craft store though...)
So I just iced them with the orange creamsicle icing and then piped a flower using vanilla buttercream for decoration. They turned out AMAZING. I had my boyfriend take them to work (so I'd stop eating them at home!) and the guys he works with are all mad at me for ruining their diets before they go to Guam xd The tupperware came back empty though.

I'm in training as a cake decorator, so mostly right now I get to do cupcakes. I come home every night craving cupcakes like you would not believe. Doesn't help that I smell like one. :sweat  

AriaStarSong

Amethyst_110

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:46 pm
Cupcake!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:14 am
I like any kind of Cupcake ^.^
My Favorite is Red Velvet and Chocolate

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Minoma Tears

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:18 am
AriaStarSong
I made these a little bit ago
http://dulcedoblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/orange-cream-creamsicle-cupcakes.html
but without the marshmellow, because I don't have a candy thermometer. Or an appropriate tip to pipe two colors of icing at once (been drooling over some sets at my local craft store though...)
So I just iced them with the orange creamsicle icing and then piped a flower using vanilla buttercream for decoration. They turned out AMAZING. I had my boyfriend take them to work (so I'd stop eating them at home!) and the guys he works with are all mad at me for ruining their diets before they go to Guam xd The tupperware came back empty though.

I'm in training as a cake decorator, so mostly right now I get to do cupcakes. I come home every night craving cupcakes like you would not believe. Doesn't help that I smell like one. :sweat

Oh my CUPCAKE! Thats so cool that your doing that! When I grow up (in two years) Im going to be the best master chef there EVER was! (like pokemon) But I suck at decorating cupcakes!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:22 pm
Minoma Tears

Oh my CUPCAKE! Thats so cool that your doing that! When I grow up (in two years) Im going to be the best master chef there EVER was! (like pokemon) But I suck at decorating cupcakes!
Haha, it just takes practice. Some people get cupcakes faster than others, so don't be ashamed of it. Cupcakes came easy to me, make flowers on the other hand.... yikes. Still working on Roses that look like roses and not cabbage...  

AriaStarSong

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:22 am
*obsessed with cupcakes*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:56 pm
I love cupcakes and I like the word cupcake too! razz  

SimplyCathy

7,650 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:07 pm
I love cupcakes! heart The mere mention of them makes me so hungry! I love to bake them and slowly sprinkle sprinkles on them! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:48 pm
Anabethe
I tried to make red velvet cupcakes and for some reason they always come out burned..

I tried this recipe and it turned out really good when made into cupcakes! c: Red Velvet  

Gv get dxrvh lkkjvgcf
Crew

Tipsy Sweetheart

14,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Lover 100

Swim47

9,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:48 pm
do i hear the word cupcake? me gusta! but, i dont like cupcakes with a lot of frosting...  
16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff