Zelda! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkitoKitty

Sparkling Hero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:53 pm
Aaah~ The Zelda series.. *////* My favorite.
I haven't played all of them, just Link to the past, Minish Cap, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Legend of the Twilight, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Four Swords.. Those aren't in order chronologically. xD But OMG. I love Toon Link. I play him in blue everytime I play Brawl. Which is like, everyday. But other favorites, mostly are on the DS, like The World Ends With You, and the newest Kingdom Hearts on the DS, Animal crossing... Yeah. xD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:16 am
Kimmy_is_awesome
I'm so oldschool I made my dad buy me a Nintendo 64 for last Christmas JUST so I could play LoZ: Ocarina of Time xD I'm what 14 WTH?
I don't like Zelda that much because she's just...there. Same with Sario and Malon. Midna is awesome though her personality makes her likeable. Though my personal favorite character is Link. Gotta love that boy ^^

did you hear what they did to him...he was always a lefty...now they changed it and made him right handed! mad just leave hiim alone! now hes ambedextras (i dontt know the spelling but you get what i mean right?)  

KitsunEva

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:37 am
User ImageTWW and TP are hardly "old school" games. xd

Try the original Legend of Zelda and Link's Adventure on NES or A Link to the Past on SNES if you want old school Zelda. razz

The newer games keep getting progressively easier, it seems, and that upsets me. The older ones are ridiculously difficult until you figure out the special trick to each area, and AoL is so damned hard I still haven't beaten it. ALttP is my favourite Zelda of all time, and second place is a tossup between Phantom Hourglass, Minish Cap, and Majora's Mask.

I need to get a Game Cube so that I can buy TWW and TP... but I have the following:
Legend of Zelda
Adventure of Link
Link's Awakening
A Link to the Past (my first Zelda experience, and therefore my favourite - hate that they added newer-gen sounds to it in the Four Swords edition)
Oracle of Seasons
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask (way better than the overrated OoT, IMO)
Four Swords (can't play it proper though because I have a DS and not a GBA)
The Minish Cap
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:32 am
M e h P u s s N B o o t s
I found my new favorite games, of like, EVER. Zelda: Windwaker and Zelda: Twilight Princess... for the Gamecube. Yes, I'm old-school. But those games are so much fun! (I haven't finished either yet haha) I think there are other Zelda games out too, but I'm not sure.
Have you played any Zelda games?
Are you old-school like me?

those are my favrites too lol I LOVE Midna and Tetra. I kinda think Tetra inspired their creation of Midna a bit heart  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:36 am
Evana S R
Kimmy_is_awesome
I'm so oldschool I made my dad buy me a Nintendo 64 for last Christmas JUST so I could play LoZ: Ocarina of Time xD I'm what 14 WTH?
I don't like Zelda that much because she's just...there. Same with Sario and Malon. Midna is awesome though her personality makes her likeable. Though my personal favorite character is Link. Gotta love that boy ^^

did you hear what they did to him...he was always a lefty...now they changed it and made him right handed! mad just leave hiim alone! now hes ambedextras (i dontt know the spelling but you get what i mean right?)

they had to for the Wii so the controls wouldn't be ackward. I feel thats a change to hardly worry about. It could have been much worse with the whole warewolf bit. I was shockly happy with it that such a small thing hardly bothered me lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:20 pm
Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U
Evana S R
Kimmy_is_awesome

they had to for the Wii so the controls wouldn't be ackward. I feel thats a change to hardly worry about. It could have been much worse with the whole warewolf bit. I was shockly happy with it that such a small thing hardly bothered me lol

This lefty finds right-handed controls to be much more awkward. wink
That said, I played the Gamecube version.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:33 pm
Zephyrkitty
Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U
Evana S R
Kimmy_is_awesome

This lefty finds right-handed controls to be much more awkward. wink
That said, I played the Gamecube version.

True that but I still wouldn't complain that the game is off just cause he holds his sword with a diffrent hand lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:37 am
I have played:
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Zelda: Majora's Mask
Zelda: Wind Waker
Zelda: Minish Cap
Zelda: Four Swords
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

RubyAnnairb

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:50 pm
I've only played the Minish Cap, I like it. I've beat it tons of times because I love it so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:43 am
There are plenty of Zelda games, i own Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourlgass, and the Four Sword, my sister owns Wind Waker but she lets me play it, i find them to be difficult....  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:08 am
LoZ~.

Link...<3

I've only played a couple games but i do enjoy it. I actually cosplay him on Gaia but for now i'm doing another cosplay. XD
I may not know a lot about games but then again i only started playing a year or so ago.
I have a Link plush i'm ordering online soon. >3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:29 pm
Ahh...The Legend of Zelda series...<3

I'm working on finishing Twilight Princess right now =D

Sonata Sweets

Lxia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 am
I love Zelda but... any of you ever think it'd be a bit better if you know, Ubisoft was the one who made it? or someone along those lines, I mean I really love Zelda, I just think It'd be nice to to play it on a Non-Nintendo system!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:35 am
I love Majora's Mask. Skull Kid is one of my favorite characters. You just gotta love little kids that are so lonely they steal a mask with unimaginable power and make that creepy moon fall!

Four Swords Adventures is awesome too. Out of all five of the Links(counting Shadow), Red is my favorite.  

DoubIe Entendre

Friendly Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers