Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Jin Allegretto ~The Crazy Fun-loving Type~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'm a fun person?
  Oh butof course! You have DDR and sweets!
  No, you're just WEIRD.....not in a good way....
  OMG POCKY!
View Results

ms_nanalee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:32 am
"wow! congratulations! your now a host.." smiled.
"ah jin-kun, i would like to have some cake please.." as i sit down the couch  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 am
Oh yes i think your room is absolutely amazing, like my drawings^_^...oh thank you Jin dear, but i am still a little sore so i think ill keep singing along with the jukebox but ill come on over and watch the awesome match of masters^_^:walks over and pokes Jin: well yall go ahead maybe ill battle the winner or something if im feeling up to it.:keeps singing fireflies:  

meitsukihana

3,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:56 am
Oh, why thank you very much, Princess. And I would be honored to serve you a slice of cake. May I ask which kind you would like? My table is set up with every cake ever invented, so I have quite a spread here! Oh, and Sarah, you have a lovely voice! But don't play DDR if you aren't feeling up to it. Just enjoy the atmosphere, smile
ms_nanalee
"wow! congratulations! your now a host.." smiled.
"ah jin-kun, i would like to have some cake please.." as i sit down the couch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:09 pm
walks in shyly...um Hello!  

Saya1718

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:15 pm
Hey guys I haven't been in a while..... but I'm Kurisutaru if you didn't know and.......... wow Jin.. you look amazing.....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:25 pm
"Ah, Kurisutaru-san. It's been a while. How've you been doing?"
"Jin-kun, pick a song!"
"Nice to meet you Kurisutaru-san. I'm Chase."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:29 pm
hello Chase. It's nice to meet you. It's been very stressful since I left with orchestra practice and all. I'm just glad to be back.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:35 pm
Kala ran into the host room, just hearing that Jin had been accepted. She ran up to him and gave him a tackle hug. "Jin! You're a Host! Congrats!"  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:08 pm
"JIIN!" The two cousins whined, running into the room. The each grabbed a pillow and began hitting him. "Why. did. you. get. a. room. and. not. tell. US!" They yelled, hitting him with each word.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:05 am
wow its getting a little more popular in here hello everyone^_^ im tsukihana nice to meet you all:waves hand: jin dear? im a little thirsty would you kindly bring me some warm greentea pretty please?:walks over to a table and sits down and pulls out a sketch pad: i think i will draw some of the other customers, specially ones playing DDR, its intriguing^_^  

meitsukihana

3,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:30 am
(Hey Kurisutaru-chan, I was wondering, is your name spelled Cristal, Crystal, Kristal, Krystal, or some other way? I'm just curious.)

Oh my, I have so many guests this early on? I've only been open for about 15 minutes! I must be really popular!

::I calmly and suavely walk up to the new girl and offer her a beautiful blue rose, and I take my index finger and tilt her chin up as I stare lovingly into her eyes::

Why hello Princess, it's an honor and a privilege to have you as a guest. My name is Jin. May I ask your name, dear Princess? And while you're here, please feel free to enjoy the many forms of entertainment I here. May I serve you anything? Sweets, drinks, snacks, conversation, or something else?

::I notice that Kurisutaru-chan walks in along with Kala-chan, and I go and greet them both after finding (Saya171 cool a seat::

Hello Kurisutaru-chan, it's been a while! How have you been my dear? Please make yourself comfortable, and let me know if there's anything you need. I'll happily serve you.

::As I finish greeting Kurisutaru-chan, I get tackle glomped by Kala-chan and fall to the floor::

Oh, hi Kala-chan! Didn't see you there! You know, with THAT kind of tackle force, you could play American football, hahaha. Anyway, it's great to see you! Do you like my room?

::I stand back up and as I do, Princess Yuki and Koku-chan come running in a full speed with pillows at the ready, as they come up and beat me with them while complaining about how I forgot to tell them about my room::

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow OW!! Princess! Koku-chan! That's not nice. Anyway, I'm sorry. I was going to tell you both, but I got caught up in setting up my room. I did get Yuzuki-chan and Izumi-chan to help me set the room up though! Speaking of which, I forgot that Izumi-chan wanted me to pick a song. If you'll all excuse me now, I must defeat her in DDR. Tsukihana, make make sure you draw the big grin on my face as I wipe the floor with her, hahaha!

::Izumi and I decide to play DDR Supernova 2, and I scroll through the song list and decide on "And Then We Kiss Junkie XL Remix" by Britney Spears (say anything about my choice of song and I will steal your cake!)::

Okay Izumi-chan, are you ready? Best of luck! May the best guest win!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:48 pm
Jin, I've been good. Thank you. And I proud of knowing your Japanese. You can call me Krystal since you know so much.

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Saya1718

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:25 pm
um.. i'm Saya she said while blushing...nice to meet you! i am kinda thirsty can i have a cup of tea please?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:26 pm
Yuki sticks her tounge out childishly. "I figured you'd be busy. I just wanted an excuse to hit someone with a pillow."

Koku nodded while throwing hers in a random direction. "Oh, and don't break another DDR machine Jin. Haruhi isn't here to clean it up this time."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:28 pm
"Football?" Kala muttered. "Ugh...I hated football back in America."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items