Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:54 pm
Kishiko looked at a bunch of nerds. They were staring at her. She got freaked out but they smiled. Oh great...i got admirers... she thought sarcastically. Should I? They waved at her, smiling. Sure... She approached them with a forced friendly smile. "Why hello there."

"Hi," they snorted in unison.

She gave out a forced giggle. "How would you like to join our club? It's called DeathPenalty. You'll have a great time in it. I'm captain so that's an extra assurance for you." She winked at them.

They all snort laughed. "Ok."

Success! That was too easy.
She looked at what they were wearing. Now it's time to convert them to a death reaper.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:13 pm
After talking to the group of new students about DeathPenalty, she managed to get them interested in it.

"So where is the meeting place for the club?" One asked.

"Basement. There's entertainment and stuff like that." Skye responded with a grin.

"So we can skip classes down there?!" Another one said with a gleeful look on her face.

"If you wanted to. Oh yeah, and we're aiming to beat the other club, the Chibi Cupcakes. But, in the end, it's all worth it because a ton of fun comes out of being apart of the DeathPenalty.

"Sign us up!" They all said.

Perfect. Score one for the DeathPenalty. Skye thought. "Okay. Why don't you follow me to the meeting place?" She suggested.

"Okay!" They said, following Skye to the basement.  

Autumns Song

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:48 am
After Assembly Suza stayed inside the Basement for a few minutes then disappeared in the dark. She appeared again near some children who was talking and talking, then she walked up to them and said, "Would you like to join the DeathPenalty club? You can have lots of fun there..." The kids looked up at her then said cheerfully, "Really?! Take us there! But first what do we do?" Suza smiled slowly. "You will find out when you join... To the Basement." She took them to the Basement then walked back out. "Success." She said to herself  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:12 pm
Kishiko took the nerds down to the basement closet

"Whoa theres a closet," one of them said.

"A walk in closet to be exact. The left side is the boys clothes the right side is for girls. Theres accessories on the shelf over them."
"Cooool." They said in unison.

"The smallest sizes are first. Let me help you pick." She helped them pick out the right clothes along with their accessories. "These are only for borrowing but since your new I'll let you keep 'em." Since all your clothes are nerdy I'll let you keep them.

"Thanks!"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:35 pm
Skye lead them downstairs and saw Kishiko. "Looks like you beat me." She exmanied the group Kishiko had with her. "Of course, it gets too easy when you choose nerds."

The group Skye had brought with her followed the nerds in picking out clothes. One came out and asked Skye, "Can we keep the clothes?"

"That's up to the captain." Skye said, gesturing toward Kishiko.

"Can we?" He said, turning toward Kishiko.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:39 pm
Suza disappeared again and appeared inside the Basement. She helped the new people choose their clothes. She saw one who put on lots of jewelry, so Suza told her, "You cant put on Jewelry if your in DeathPenalty." She stared at the girl for a few seconds then quickly turned away. She then helped the little kids choose the smaller clothes and then sat down looking down at the floor, then walked up to Kishiko. "Hey, want me to take care of the rest of the children who is choosing clothes?"  

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:06 pm
Night_of_Shooting_Stars
Skye lead them downstairs and saw Kishiko. "Looks like you beat me." She exmanied the group Kishiko had with her. "Of course, it gets too easy when you choose nerds."

The group Skye had brought with her followed the nerds in picking out clothes. One came out and asked Skye, "Can we keep the clothes?"

"That's up to the captain." Skye said, gesturing toward Kishiko.

"Can we?" He said, turning toward Kishiko.
"Of course," Kishiko said with a warm smile. "There's plenty of those where they come from." Your wardrobe needs a tune up anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:08 pm
Xx_pet_lover_xX_123
Suza disappeared again and appeared inside the Basement. She helped the new people choose their clothes. She saw one who put on lots of jewelry, so Suza told her, "You cant put on Jewelry if your in DeathPenalty." She stared at the girl for a few seconds then quickly turned away. She then helped the little kids choose the smaller clothes and then sat down looking down at the floor, then walked up to Kishiko. "Hey, want me to take care of the rest of the children who is choosing clothes?"
"Sure. The rest of us can get new members. Oh and by the way, death reapers CAN wear jewelry." Kishiko held up her cobweb necklace. "It just can't be cute and colorful."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:52 pm
The girl who were wearing jewels looked out of the window not paying attention to Kishiko. "I'm just playing with her." She whispered to Kishiko then went to help the new member choose their clothes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:13 pm
Kishiko went to the front of the school. She looked over to the spot the Chibi Cupcake Captain usually is at the first day of school. Not there? Good. More members for us. Although Kishiko was happy she still found it kind of odd.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:28 pm
The guy grinned and ran back to tell his friends, and a second later, squeals could be heard.

"They are so gonna be goth by the time we're through with them." Skye whispered to herself grinning widely. She chuckled and went over to the sofas to lay down on one. "I'm taking a nap."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:48 pm
Kishiko yawned. The bell rang. "Well off to my first class." She walked into her Science class and saw a whole bunch of smiling people. Some were one of those disgustion Chibi Cupcakes. Oh kill me. She sat near the door so she can be quick to get out of there.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:52 pm
As all the people finished choosing their clothes, Suza quickly went into Science Class. She tried to keep away from eye contact except from the teacher so she cant really stare at them. She sat in the middle while all the others sat away from her  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:53 pm
Skye groaned as the bell rang. "Seriously? I just laid down." She stood up and walked off toward her first class yawning. "I hate the first day of school." She grumbled as she climbed into one of the back seats.  

Autumns Song

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:58 pm
After a few minutes, Suza got very annoyed of everyones smiles. She covered the sides of her eyes and looked straight at the teacher, sighing  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff