Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{NEEDS BAD GUYS!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Literate or Illiterate RP?
  Literate!!
  1LL1t3r@t3!!!!!
View Results

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:28 pm
Kimari was almost on the shore when a big wave of water tackles her to the ground making her fall over and hit her head on a rock she rolls over on her back gasping for breath. She sits up and puts her hand to her head. Something warm was seeping from her forhead. Kimari looks at her hand and sees blood. Her stomach lurches and she looses everything that was in it (which wasnt much). Kimari looks up and sees something struggling on the shore. Ok now i think i must be going crazy. i could have swore i just saw a mermaid. She shakes her head trying to figure things out which didnt do anything but make her head ache even worse. She starts to see black dots blacken out her vision and the next thing she knew was that there was someone running toward her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:04 pm
Chiya squeeked, well, it came out more like a screech, and jumped off Kaori's hand. Without even thinking, she found herself padding at a blinding speed toward the shore. A girl was standing near a large rock in the water and she looked somewhat dazed. Realizing that a squirrel on the beach most likely looked suspicious, Chiya quickly shifted to human and then to a dog. Chiya hoped a Husky didn't look conspicious. She had had so many years of practice that she could do this at a blinding speed. It would be hard for anyone to get a glimpse of what she had. One nasty con to mimic-shifting, you had to be human before shifting to another form.
She barked as she reached the girl. The smell of blood assaulted her canine nose instantly.
Kaori! She is injured!!
And then...the smell of something else...Chiya couldn't quite put her finger on it. It smelled very much of the sea, but nothing she had encountered before. Out of curiousity, she tilted her furry, gray-white head to the side and spotted...a merman? Unbelievable! But then again, so was the fact that she could do the things she was able to do.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:17 pm
"s**t." Kaori muttered to herself as she shed her duster and dove into the water. Growing up near the sea, Kaori could swim quite well, and so reached the girl quickly. "Are you ok?" she said, holding her hand to the girl's head and using a weak healing ability that often came in handy. "This will help a little." she said, hoping she hadn't lost this ability, having not used it in a while.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:27 pm
Seeing that the girl was being tended to, Chiya cautiously padded over to the...merman. She was partly cautious because of the dog instincts barking at her in her brain. The other part was because she was afraid of scaring the poor thing. If it was in fact a thing...
Kaori, I think it is a....merman. Look at the tail-Oh! It's beautiful! Wow, I've read stories, but I never thought...
Chiya couldn't help herself as she took in every detail of the merman. His fins and form were so...beautiful. Like a fairytale come to life. The bad part was that she couldn't see his colors. Everything was black and white. She was half-tempted to change to human, but she also was quite self consious and she didn't want anyone viewing her naked body.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:37 pm
Seeing that the girl had stopped for the moment, Kaori picked her up carefully(yea, she's strong enough, even though she's a girl! she grew up working for her living for pete's sake!) and carried her to shore, laying her down. "You'll probably be ok, but don't let yourself fall asleep for a bit." she said, walking over to Chiya and the merman. She bent down slowly, keeping a bit of distance so as to not scare him. "Chiya, move back a bit. You're a large dog, you'll scare him. Are you alright?" she sadi, turning to him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:27 pm
Chiya whined and pawed at the ground. Perhaps she should have chosen a smaller dog. After all, she had spent many months doing volunteer work at an animal shelter. She quietly shifted with lightning speed into a Border Collie. At least they were a bit smaller.
He is so....beautiful. she repeated, a bit in awe still.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image

Before Shen could figure much of anything, two land creatures ran past him. He froze in place as they passed, hoping they wouldn't see him. It seemed to work while the human looking one tended to some other injured creature, but alas the four-legged one caught sight of him. The merman tried to move himself away, but the dry sand was only a hindrance. He was a bit relieved when the human looking one tried to shoo the four legged one away, but blinked when the four legged one changed into a smaller form. Shen was pretty sure he was probably starting to lose it a bit, since the sun felt a lot warmer on land, so he probably imagined it. He turned his attention to the human looking one when she spoke to him and simply blinked. It seemed that the land creatures spoke a different language.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:45 pm
Chiya yelped in excitement.
He blinked! He blinked! Aw, he blinked!
Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and she slowly laid down on the ground. Crawling towards him, she lowered her head slightly to the ground so that not to scare him.
Perhaps...Kaori, I might be able to become like him if I touch him. If he allows me to touch him, my ability will make a copy of his DNA pattern. I might be able to shift into his...species.
Of course, there was no garuntees that the merman would let her touch him, or that it would even work. The only thing Chiya was really focusing on was trying to communicate with him.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:34 pm
Kaori nodded. "Good idea. He doesn't seem to understand me, does he?" she said curiously. "Just be careful. We don't want to scare him more than he must already be." she said, glancing towards Chiya, only just realizing she had changed form. "Again with the dogness! Can't you be something little? Something he can associate with. Fish? Seagull? Some sea creature? Maybe a dolphin. They're rather nonthreatening." she said thoughtfully. "Plus, mammel, no flopping around while your spidey sense is copying his DNA."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:57 pm
No, I can't be an animal while copying his DNA. Its a...rule. But- Chiya snatched the trenchcoat off her friend and shifted as it fell over her body. She held it over her front.
"I need this."
Chiya slowly crept towards the merman.
"Please do not be afriad. I won't hurt you, I promise." she assured him in a soft tone.
Now that she was human she could see his colors. Indeed, he was even more beautiful now than when he was black and white.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:25 pm
User Image

Shen blinked a few times when the four legged creature changed to look like another human. At first he was nearly certain that he had to be hallucinating, that the sun was getting to his head and drying his brain out, but when the new human took a garment from the other one he decided that maybe that wasn't the case. The merman tried to move again when the new human started to creep toward him, not particularly liking her eagerness to approach. He had no idea if she was planning on hurting or helping him, so the latent paranoia that all creatures have was at an all time high. Shen watched her intently with dark eyes while trying to think of a defense strategy should she attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:14 pm
"It's ok. I won't hurt you."
Chiya stopped a few inches away from him and slowly reached her hand toward him. The merman flinched and looked at her hand like it would bite him. Chiya chuckled quietly to herself. She very gently touched his cheek. It was cold and very soft. Chiya bit her lip as she focused on letting her ability work. An electric shock jolted up and down her spine. She bit down on her lip harder, refusing to show any alarming sign of distress, else she scare the merman.
"I'm..ok. Just...an...effect." she gasped to Kaori.
The pain slowly stopped and she felt a tingle in her hand as she removed it from his cheek.
"Kaori, I don't know if he will swim off if I put him back in the water. We need to take him, and the injured girl, to somewhere secret with water."
Chiya took a moment to think. Then she had it.
"You get the merman. I will carry the girl."
Chiya walked over to the girl who looked unconsious. She slowly placed her hands under the girl's body and lifted. She wasn't very heavy, and Chiya was able to call upon some strength from the many animals who swam in her blood, their blood. She started walking.
"C'mon! We don't have a lot of time. It is getting dark."

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:00 pm
User Image

Shen continued to watch the human with intense eyes as she reached her hand toward him, muscles tense with the idea that she might still be aiming to hurt him. He closed his eyes for a few seconds when she placed a warm hand on his cheek, slowly opening them when he realized what was going on. The merman could sense that she was using magic of some sort, but what kind of magic it was he couldn't tell. It didn't feel harmful, and the demeanor she had held when approaching and touching him made him think that perhaps she didn't mean harm. Maybe she was just curious. It would make sense, after all Shen would be curious if they were in his own environment. He looked up at the humans when the one who'd touched him spoke to the other before retrieving that injured one. Were they planning something? Were they going to take him further inland? Shen sort of hoped that they'd just help him to the water, but he had a feeling that perhaps they might not.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:13 pm
Chiya led Kaori through the trees for a while before sneaking through an old, broken gate. Inside was a small park which I been closed years back because of location. She walked farther through some more trees and then they emerged into an enclosed area with a waterfall 20 feet away. The water splashed and bubbled over itself as it feel into a small, enclosed area of clear, beautiful water.
"Nice, huh? I come here to swim sometimes."
Chiya paid no time as she gently put the girl down and propped her up against a boulder. She led Kaori into the water and the minute the water came to their waist, the merman slipped from Kaori's arms and into the water. Chiya smiled. He was so graceful in the way he moved.
"Ok, no one looking."
Chiya took off the trenchcoat and shifted. It took longer than all her other animal forms, most likely because it was new. A beautiful, green color crept up her legs as they fused together. After 5 minutes it was done.
Wow. I mean, wow. She exclaimed.
Chiya grabbed the wet trenchcoat and wrapped it around her front.
Now how do I speak with him? she thought with a sigh.

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Kimari blinks a few times when she sees the animal change into human. So im not alone after all. Her eyes started to get heavy from loss of blood. Her head droops and she starts to fall asleep. She hears a voice telling her to stay awake and she proped her head against the tree she was leaning against. She sees her clothes and grabs them from the tree limb and lays them over her body. "Oh god! i have one hell of a headach!"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff