Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What;s the sexiest thing a Guy can do ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Likely Culprit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:47 pm
You know when he wakes up and leans in the door frame half out of it? The moment when his hand for some reason finds its way under his shirt giving you only a taste of his beautiful chest as he peers at you through half open eyes. SEXY.

Or when he's all happy and calls you gorgeous as he wraps his arms around you and rests his chin on your shoulder. Also sexy.

Or when you say or do something stupid and he gives the 'look' which is in place of some sarcastic comment because he doesn't want to tease you since it's already obvious that he's amused and you should be embarrassed. Again. Sexy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:25 pm
Matron Mord Sith
I think its sexy when he ******** me.

Haha I can't disagree with this. I like a little dirty talk as well. And can't forget the gift of making me laugh. 4laugh  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Astrocide

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 am
Come up behind me, put his arms around me, and kiss me. Or do a Spiderman-style upside down kiss. whee It makes me blush so much.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:03 pm
I know this is odd...but I find it sexy when my fiance juggling. He just looks so damn cute while doing it and when he messes up it's even cuter. XD

When he suddenly holds me and kisses my neck. redface And speaks dirty near my ear. It makes me blush every time.  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Silence and Sorrow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:22 pm
Well..... I find it sexy when my man grabs me in his sleep. It's also sexy the ways his eyes seem to glaze over when I "play" with his nipples.....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm
When he send you a picture of what he looks like when he first wakes up. Even though that'd be more cute than sexy. But, hey you'll see what he looks like right outta bed! wink

My crush sent me a pic of his sexy face to me once. ( WE WERE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE over texting!) He was a bit in pain because...well...my poor baby! D:

Ohhh and it's sexy when he calls you or texts you while in the shower...heheheheheheheheheheeeee....  

EvilMoofinz101

4,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:46 pm
[[I have another:
I love it when he shoots you his sex smile when you're just flirting.

I don't know if other boys do this, but my boy does. It gets me hot like instantly.
<33
]]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 pm
Singing to me or talking dirty in my ear.  

LyricalSoul93

EvilMoofinz101

4,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:22 pm
When he tries to be funny and succeeds. Also by screaming something really random. Example: My crush and I were sitting in class together and he randomly screamed "WALRUS". Then it got reaaaally quiet. whee

And when he calls you or texts you in the middle of the night, so you can have those late-night convos! (We used to do that a lot...it was fun!)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:40 pm
Say he likes to savor the last shot before popping the heat sink
<33

Widdly Scuds

Mimu-lou

Loyal Senshi

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:00 pm
When they genuinely laugh. =]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:36 am
╔══════════════╗

☞ There's this one really hot guy who just half-smiles -- and looks at you out of the corner of his eyes. I want to just melt in a puddle, only remembering. ☜

╚══════════════╝

Muffin of Magic

NinjaChick2012

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 am
not sure,cuz i'm single. (NOT OPEN,OKAY?!?)
although this guy hit on me and my friends at the block (mall)..<.<

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Well...I think my boyfriend is always sexy but more inparticulary:
-I think my boyfriend is totally sexy when he first gets up and wakes me up

-When he stretches...yum

-Agreeing with Mord

-When he goes all catlike and full body curls around me and nuzzles me while purring and attemptive meowing (hah its a bit more cute but I love it)

-When we go clothes shopping and he tries on clothes

-OMG!! I cant forget when he just gets out of the shower, now that is ******** sexy -drool- definitely my top fav out of all but sex whee

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:18 pm
What I find sexy about a guy is when he looks at me with an intense gaze. I don't know why but when this guy I know looks at me with his eyes I cant stop looking at him and I think he likes that too. Another thing that I find sexy is when a guy kisses me in public place like the library or when it comes to a bookstore. That is the only think I can think of so far that I find sexy about a guy.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff