Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:17 am
She looked at Brago, utter horror on her face. When she found her voice, it was laced with venom. "Don't you have a slut to schmooze, elswhere."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:21 am
"Dont be like that. We are old friends. I am here to help you in your time of need. Calm down. Getting worked up isn't going to bring him back to life. You have failed in your mission to protect him. What will you do now?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:29 am
Nike stood up and got in Brago's face, "Stop saying I failed. He sent me away." She turned away, growling. "Why?" she whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:31 am
"The reason why he died was because he didnt have you with him and he was too weak to defend himself. It is as simple as that, Nike."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:38 am
"Do you enjoy tormenting me. Do you realize, that there are other places that look like this. My nest is being massacred, and you bait me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:41 am
Brago sighed. he put his hand on her shoulder " Nike, its alright. None of it is your fault. If you keep getting mad like this, you will get wrinkles on your pretty forehead. Call your people, let them handle this, and go home and get some sleep."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:45 am
Soli sat down outside a club and began eating her lunch."Wow something smells bad here." She got up and sniffed the air."It smells like blood around here."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 am
Nike shrugged him off and moved away. "You are only here to feed off the chaos. Are you full yet?"  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:53 am
Fox Demon Kirara
Nike shrugged him off and moved away. "You are only here to feed off the chaos. Are you full yet?"

"So your just going to write off my emotional support as a bother?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:55 am
Soli started walking around and found footprints,"Hey I found some foot prints,"yelling happily.Soli crouched down to sniff them.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:01 am
"You are a demon. Your kind are always a bother. I have had enough of this, I have to find if there are others." She stormed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:05 am
Soli couldn't pick up scent on the footprints."Strange there's no smell to them at all."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:08 am
Fox Demon Kirara
"You are a demon. Your kind are always a bother. I have had enough of this, I have to find if there are others." She stormed out.

"I didnt know you were racist, Nike." He said as he walked out of the room also. He didnt want another misunderstanding like with Nike. This was not his doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:12 am
"Not a racist,Brago. Just you," She said over her shoulder, flashing a wicked grin. She continued laughing at her own personal joke.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:15 am
Soli heard people coming from the club and stood up straight,"I wonder do they know what happened?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games