Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowangeldude

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:30 pm
Demitri had walked next to a store next to the Traverse Town sign. He could not really read the stores sign and looked around. He saw a girl with silver hair with red roses in it. "Hey miss? is this a resturant or a place i can get food?" he called out to the girl ((Scarlet))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:34 pm
June wandered into Traverse town, her keychains jangling with every step she took. she looked around curiously, taking in every detail for future reference. she wandered to the main square, where she stopped and tooka 360 view.
"hmm..."  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:34 pm
Scarlet looked up at the guy that was talking to her and almost stared blankly at him. She slightly shook her head and answered him, "I'm sorry i have no idea...I honestly don't even know where I am and how i got here." She sighed and gripped her arm as she noticed that she had a gash on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:42 pm
Demitri walked toward her noticing the gash on her. "Geez, lets fix that." He said pulling a white cloth from his pocket with the Nobody symbol on it and wrapping it around her gash. "Lets get you to a doctor."  

shadowangeldude

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:46 pm
"No no, im sure i'll be fine...." She said in a woozy tone and looked around trying to find anything that would trigger her memory.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:49 pm
"You dont sound fine to me." Demitri looked at her with concern. "I mean that looked really bad. Lets get you somewhere to take care of that." He also looked around watching out for any sounds of heartless.  

shadowangeldude

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:52 pm
Zenjin looked down from one of the buildings in Traverse Town into the main square. He watched his subject, or how he saw it, his main annoyance. He watched as a girl walked through the area, and with every step she took he heard a jingling. It was quite an annoying sound. He thought of ways to silence the noise. No, i must keep calm. Besides she isnt worth it.

Zenjin continued to look around and he noticed people walking by, not even taking notice to him. He jumped down from the building and landed quietly. As he walked through town he would occasionally stare at the Nobody key chain on the hilt of his sword. There must be more like me. And if not, than thats fine too. he thought as he walked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 pm
June continued on her way, stopping in a store clerked by three ducks to help her find her way around. Leaving the store, she headed for the trainstation nonchalantly.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:55 pm
"Uhh ok i guess...." Scarlet stummbled foward not exactly sure where she was going. Damn it why can't i remeber a thing.....what happened! Scarlet tryed despreatly to see what was going on and why she was attacked, and who hte attacker was.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 pm
Demitri guided her to a medic station near the train station. He focused his energy, he had a bad feeling, and was ready to use his flash step. why do I feel so unsafe, is it this girl? or someone else.... or something else.  

shadowangeldude

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:07 pm
June approached the trainstation, examining the train schedule posted right outside of it. she swayed, her keychains dangling very little.
"eh, who's gonna take a train at midnight?!" She exclaimed.
"i might as well wait for the noon train tomorrow i guess...i'll never remain awake enough to catch one at night!" she resolved, turning around and looking about to see what she could do to occupy her free time. She could attempt at not getting lost....but if she did, then that would end badly...and it took too much time.....june thought out other decisions as she walked over to a nearby bench and sat.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:10 pm
As they walked toward the medic station Scarlet had a flashback and saw a dark figure funning up to her as she turned and hit her on the head. She saw that has she hit the floor before passing out that someone that was close to her was on the floor horribly mutilated. She was brought back to from her flash back when she crashed into someone. As she knelt on the floor another memory came to her and she saw that the person who had killed that person was...herself. There she saw how she used her magic to do what she did. She snapped out of it and stummbled up and held on to the nearest pillar she saw. She flet that there was some evil darkness in her.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

shadowangeldude

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:15 pm
Demitri grabbed Scarlet's shoulder quickly "hey we're almost there, dont faint on me," He bowed toward who scarlet bumped into, "I'm sorry, she is tired please don't take it into offense" Demitri felt a strong presence near him. who can emit such strong energy, its almost frightening He thougt about this, while forgeting he was bowing  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff