Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Unleashed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:20 pm
Veni's face turned as red as it could which wasn't very much as he blushed. He wasn't sure if he liked the idea of it totally even though it was a good one in most aspects. "That's not for me to decide master." Though he added his opinion on what he would likely do if it was his choice even if they didn't like it at first. "If I was in your position, I would choose for my children to have it."

---------

It was nice of him to usually pick night time when he chose the scene Rosemary thought even though it didn't matter to the vampire anymore. Day time settings didn't affect her much anymore, but she still preferred night ones. As she stretched a little she was trying to decide if she should tie her hair back or not... so she asked Muerte, "Do you plan to grab my hair if the opportunity is given to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:33 pm
"Then we shall keep what you have currently for now, since it's a great help". I want to do all I can to keep you two safe.."

He then gave the vampire a soft kiss, rubbing his back.

- - - - -

Muerte seemed to give an almost dark grin, if not for his true intentions being known. Being able to fight, no holds barred, was of great fun to Muerte, especially without the consequence of true pain or extensive injury.

"You know I will take every opportunity that arises in our fight, as would you in a real battle for life. Take the time now to prepare yourself and remove as many disadvantages as possible."

Once Rosemary was prepared, she and Muerte circled each other, waiting for an opening in either's defenses. Both were tensed to strike like hard hitting vipers, and Muerte was prepared to go all out. Rosemary knew this from past holo-fights.

Fortunately, he showed he could quickly learn to restrain himself if absolutely necessary in such things as real life sparring. It seemed though as if he didn't have much if any trouble removing the mental safety barrier though when it came to real fights.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:13 am
WIP

Veni leaned into Jacob and sat in his lap now since he was giving him attention. He buried his face into the other's neck and kissed his pulse. "I know... Jacob. I think being able to not need to sleep every day would be useful too, but it helps since you're able to wake me up after I am out."

------------

"You know I will take every opportunity that arises in our fight, as would you in a real battle for life. Take the time now to prepare yourself and remove as many disadvantages as possible."

Translation: You can now play foul and crush my testicles if you can get at them.

Rosemary decided to leave her hair down.

"If you were going to take every opportunity, you would have set it to a very hot summer day in this desert. With two suns you'd likely win very quickly." Veni would lose much quicker, she'd lose due to lack of being used to the heat.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:28 pm
Jacob idly played with Veni's hair and neck as he gave a little sigh. He just sorta nodded as he carressed one of his favored vampires.

- - - - - -

Muerte gave a rare humorous, maybe even slightly snarky grin.

“I felt like having an even more difficult challenge than usual.”

With those words spoken, he kicked a nearby boulder straight at her midsection, then followed up with a dash towards her to land a heavy punch across her jaw.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:12 pm
GamingLord
Abigail stared seemingly dumbfounded at Sephiroth, the long moment almost becoming an unbearable and awkward silence. Her lip trembled a little, then shew jumped into his arms, kissing him fiercely, clinging to him in a very strong manner.

"Yes! Yes, of course I will!"

Vines wrapped around them entirely, flowers of all sorts and colors blooming and blossoming from practically everywhere in the room, even with the lack of soil. Petals were floating everywhere.

She was extremely ecstatic, to say the least.

Sephiroth didn't have much time to wrap his arms around her and kiss her back before he couldn't move much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:48 am
Veni purred into Jacob's neck wondering if he should be as a kitty cat.

------

Rosemary sped up her circling movements so the rock would miss her and tried to grab Muerte's punching arm and use his own momentum against him and cause him to fall on his back.  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:04 am
Jacob gave Veni one last kiss, hug-squeezing the vampire to him tightly for a moment, relishing in the emotional warmth (since Veni was physically cool in temperature) that he was receiving.

"Muerte mentioned earlier today that he was going to ask Rosemary to another fight after his 'class'. He should be done with his quizzing by now, and I know Rosemary's in the holo-gamer room right now. Want to go watch?"

- - - - - -

Letting Rosemary pull on his arm, he went along with the tugging force, actually twirling around her in a somewhat uncharacteristic fancy martial arts move, legs kicking up in the air as he then landed behind her, then grabbed her gripping arm with his other hand and tried to slam her to the ground in front of him.

The heavy impact left a small crater in the ground, due to these two's great strength, and he quickly backed away so she wouldn't be able to kick him in the groin from where she laid. He knew she'd take that opportunity given the chance.

Knowing she'd ask him where he'd learn that since he hadn't taken any actual fighting classes, and only knew the style of fighting he knew, he gave a simple answer.

"I asked Galantros to kindly give the machine some instructional fighting methods I could learn on my own time."

Rosemary would be proud... Muerte was taking more and more initiative over time... even if it did mean he'd have a greater chance at kicking her butt. He even seemed to be learning things that would give him greater agility and speed, since he was already a bulky powerhouse... Muerte was trying to compensate for what he saw as weaknesses by combining the best of both worlds: Unbelievable brute strength with speeds that he hoped were at least a fraction of Veni's.

He showed this off even now as Rosemary flipped up to her feet, only to have Muerte run fill tilt at her from a short distance to clothesline her with a massive arm. Small lizards squeaked and scrambled away from the stampeding behemoth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:31 am
Rosemary decided it was best to drop back down and kick at his legs to either take out his knee or at least trip him when he was close enough even if it meant waiting long enough for a good smack on the noggin.

-------

Veni usually liked seeing Rosemary have a good fight, but he commented, "Muerte is fighting a little differently than usual."  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:45 pm
Rosemary missed Muerte's knee by mere centimeters, instead kicking the hell out of his shin, causing him to stumble... it was like kicking a steel wall, which for Rosemary was still managable since she was able to bend steel.

Muerte grunted in pain, falling face first and skidding into a moderate sized tree while digging up a small dirt trench, cracking apart it's stump with his head. The plant fell harmlessly more or less on Muerte's back, who quickly flipped around, grabbing the tree trunk by it's leafy portions while ripping it free of it's clinging strands of wood and bark, and swinging it like a rather large baseball bat at Rosemary who was surely advancing by now.

- - - - - -

Jacob nodded in agreement with Veni.

"Seems like he's been learning on his own again."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:31 am
"Hulk bash."

----------

(and probably also because a woman's legs is much stronger than her arms)
She got hit in the arm and used her other one to dig her nails into his hand to make him let go of the "bat" and tried to kick him in the side as she did this.

-----------

Jacob... have you ever actually seen Rosemary put everything into a fight?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:30 pm
"Come to think of it, not that I can recall, Veni..."

- - - - -

The tree trunk shattered up to about half way through it's girth, sending chunks of wood flying through the air. Rosemary managed to stab Muerte with her fingernails, but even with her super strength, she should have recalled that he suffered worse as "punishments for his sins" in the past. Her kick didn't quite reach as he dodged out of the way, only wincing ever so slightly at the sensation of her nails digging into him. Instead of letting go of his improvised melee weapon, he shoved it forward, slamming it into Rosemary's stomach. He then knocked it out of the way by kicking for her shins, his foot plowing through the poor tree, destroying it as his leg quickly went for it's mark.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:00 am
"Tell her...no order her to fight Muerte to the best of her ability then. He will appreciate it since that's what he wants and it will push him to get better."  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:02 am
"Done"

Rosemary, I order you to fight Muerte this time to the best of your ability. Don't hold back until one of you wins.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:21 am
Rosemary's nails broke off into Muerte's hand and dug into his skin. Getting hit in the stomach wasn't as bad as it could have been since she didn't need to breath. She brought it up a notch no sooner had Jacob finished his first sentence. Suddenly Muerte had to deal with that aura of scariness. His arm started to hurt worse as it felt like something was crawling inside. His foot however went through air as it went through her image and hit where her shin should have been. At the same time he felt the air of a punch heading right to the side of his face from a vampire who was floating next to him at his level. He suddenly knew he was going to have to try his damnest to not catch her gaze or else he might not be able to see her movements clearly or move too well himself.  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:13 am
Where did this exceptional boost in fighting ability come from, Muerte idly wondered as he almost dodged Rosemary's punch, the blow knicking him in the jaw and sending a tooth flying out of his mouth. He felt the wind coming, and while he knew he wouldn't have been able to dodge it completely, he managed to dart his hand out just as her fist was almost fully retracted, grabbing it and crushing it as hard as he could while trying to slam her against a large boulder that was nearby. Suddenly realization dawned on him from discussions he's overheard from others and had with Rosemary. She was a vampire with a master. A specific master that could order them to do certain things, who happened to spend most of his time in this very building. He was probably watching the fight and ordered Rosemary to improve her fighting, maybe even not to hold back anymore. Physically even, she wouldn't be able to resist the order.

Muerte's mind recalled all the things he knew about vampires he'd learned over time and was quick to avoid looking her in the eye.

"Very clever. It is going to be very interesting to see who wins this match!"  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games