Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Cursed Mansion (Open & Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia_is_Hell_Girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:51 am
Username: Mia_is_Hell_Girl
Name: Miko
Appearance: Short choppy white hair and golden eyes. Wears mostly black to blend with the night.
Powers: telepathic  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:54 am
Miko leans against the nearest wall  

Mia_is_Hell_Girl

Bloody_Murderer_Yuki

4,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:52 am
Username- Bloody_Murderer_Yuki
Name- Vera
Age- 14
Apperance-User Image
Powers- Can comminucate with all animals.
Cat form- Is black with a brown spot on forhead and tail
Extra- Her favorite place to sit is on the windowsill at midnight under the moon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:59 am
Vera peeked around the corner of the mansion. "I don't know, what do you think Chop?" She looked at the mouse on her shoulder, it jumped off and went to the bird near the flower bed. Vera crouched down and changed into her cat form. She pounced on the bird catching it in her mouth. She transformed back into her half form she still had the bird.  

Bloody_Murderer_Yuki

4,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:26 am
Username: shadow_naruto2
Name: Shadow
Power: sense and control aura
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:33 am
Shadow was on the top floor, looking out a window at a nearby town.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

Bloody_Murderer_Yuki

4,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:30 am
Vera peered up at the top floor hearing a rustle. She waved up at Shadow the bird still in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Ayaka
Personality: Shy, Don't talk (mute)
Dislikes: Having no voice  

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 am
Ayaka stood in the hallway and looked around before she walked to a window and looked out it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:00 pm
Username: Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Name: Yuuki
Power: can hear thoughts and can see the auras/emotions of the ppl around her in the form of colors.
Personality: nice, trustworthy, has a bad temper sometimes, doesn't do well with strangers, loves chocolate, and can do just about anything with a ribbon!
Appearance: User Image
Extra: has an older brother and parents died when she was 5.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:01 pm
*Yuuki was standing in the dark corner of the hallway playing with her ribbon*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:09 pm
Ayaka sighed silently and twirled her hair as she watched birds fly by the window,' Man, I wish I wasn't mute....' She smiled as the birds flew by and she reached out as one landed on her arm and tweeted at her.  

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:54 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka sighed silently and twirled her hair as she watched birds fly by the window,' Man, I wish I wasn't mute....' She smiled as the birds flew by and she reached out as one landed on her arm and tweeted at her.

*Yuuki walked away from her corner and walked toward Ayaka* ummm......h-hi! ur the 1 that's mute right? oh i'm sorry, i dont mean 2 sound rude.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:55 pm
Ayaka turned and smiled shyly nodding. (I'm going to bed! Night talk to you tommorow!)
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki walked away from her corner and walked toward Ayaka* ummm......h-hi! ur the 1 that's mute right? oh i'm sorry, i dont mean 2 sound rude.

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:05 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka turned and smiled shyly nodding. (I'm going to bed! Night talk to you tommorow!)
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

(alright, good night)
*Yuuki smiled at her* well, the reason i came over was becuz i always see u by this window and ur always alone. and since i'm always alone in my dark corner. i was wondering if it would be ok 2 be alone, together?  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff