Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:31 pm
She now looked serious, "I don't know how long we will be safe here but for now we are. So please enjoy yourself."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:33 pm
Rodrick slowly moved over to one of the tables and served himself to a glass of red wine, which made him particularly happy. He stared at the people dancing and considered joining in himself, but decided to just stay in the background and enjoy the drinks.  

Youre Ghey

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:52 pm
Scarlet moved about the party talking to people here and there.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:53 pm
Rodrick lingered in the background for a while, he peered at someone greeting and exchanging light conversation with others . . oh wait that was the princess, how nice was it of her to throw such an extravagant party he thought . . maybe he should go thank her . . yeah lets do that he thought and started to walk toward her . .  

Youre Ghey

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:33 pm
The party was going great and she was enjoying herself like many of her guests. As she finished her conversation with a little rich family she turned around to see who else she could greet. Scarlet then saw someone walking toward her so she stood there smiling at him as he approached her. "Hello, thank you for coming to my Macarade i hope you are enjoying yourself."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:38 pm
"Well, thank-you for throwing such an extravaganza, and yes I am enjoying myself" he said and gave one of his smiles, he wondered if she could tell how much he had been drinking.  

Youre Ghey

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:44 pm
Scanda slowly walked thorough the crowd when he saw Princess Scarlet as he approached her and listened to her greeting him "Thank you Princess the names Scanda by the way I hope you are very well and dont get the nasty plague"he said and wondered off to a nearby.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:37 pm
Scarlet looked at both men and smiled then turned to Scanda and said, "Well i hope so too and i hope all my guests stay healty too."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Youre Ghey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:47 pm
"Heh heh I sure hope I don't get the plague, well if we just be careful I'm sure we wont get it." Rodrick said picking up another drink, his vision was going blurry.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:13 pm
"Well then if your talking about careful," Scarlet approached him and put her hand over his drink, "then i suggest you lay off the drinks." She took the glass from him and smiled, "Don't need anyone getting drunk and getting out of hand. Then i'd have to throw you out...and I don't want that."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Youre Ghey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:56 pm
"HaHa, your right, and I sure dont wanna be out there with those plague zombies. Is their any fruit around ?"
Rodrick loved apples, in fact he loved fruit waaaaay more than alcohol.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:29 pm
Scarlet chuckled and pointed over to the big table by the indoor fountain.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Youre Ghey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:09 pm
Rodrick looked at the table, and his eyes widened, how did he not see that their. . ?"Hmmn, thank you, princess." he managed a bow and walked slowly to the table, humming the tune of the music.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:58 pm
"No problem," she smiled and went about talking to other guests. Then she saw Nymphadora her personal advisor calling her over.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:53 am
Duke Nicholas walked up to the front door only to be stopped by the guards standing by the sides of the archway. They asked for an invitation which he gladly handed over to the guards. A while passed yet the guards did nothing to let him pass.

"When may I be allowed to enter the hallway?" he finally asks as he was getting very much annoyed. The guards eyed him suspiciously and asked that his mask be removed.

"I have given the invitation and that is all that had been asked. This mask is my property and I shall take it of when ever I please," he said to the guards. The guards were yet to let him move until Her Highness, Princess Scarlet noticed them.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff