Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Paranormal Activity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:39 pm
sankapoo
What do you mean you wonder? People like to sleep with their doors open and some like it closed. I don't think it would have really mattered though. The demon was already in the house, so if the door had been closed he would have just opened it. (which would have been soooo much better.)

Which ending did you guys like? there are two. The one in theaters and another one where the police come in and find her in her bedroom after she's been sitting there for about three days.

I liked the ending that had her sitting and rocking on the floor. But I also liked the third ending that they added to the DVD release. Her face getting all weird and monster/demon-y was scary, but I like when freaky almost realistic things happen and a not just having a monster thrown at me on the screen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:35 am
:O Her face got all demonish? Now I'm going to have to rent it so I can watch that ending.

And I agree, it was definitely refreshing to see a new take on horror. I've grown a bit tired of mindless gore, monsters and sequels to old classics (Halloween[thanks Rob Zombie for killing those]) but I still found the movie to be a bit dull, but maybe im just used to these mindless horror flicks now that movies like this are just boring to me.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

eumir_me

Ruthless Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:00 am
It's not as scary as I thought it would be....nope....definitelty not that scary....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:27 pm
sankapoo
:O Her face got all demonish? Now I'm going to have to rent it so I can watch that ending.

And I agree, it was definitely refreshing to see a new take on horror. I've grown a bit tired of mindless gore, monsters and sequels to old classics (Halloween[thanks Rob Zombie for killing those]) but I still found the movie to be a bit dull, but maybe im just used to these mindless horror flicks now that movies like this are just boring to me.

Actually the part with her face is the theatrical release, so if you saw it in theaters that is what you would have seen. Her face morphs slightly, people may have missed it if they had their eyes covered.  

Kenshin1387

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:01 am
sankapoo
the_forgotten_thought
i heard there was a third one, but it was too grousome to do in theaters, too. uh, i dunno if it counts as a spoiler, but supposedly another ending was her using the camera to beat him to death.
Hmm I only heard there were two. The one we all saw and the one where she comes back up in the bedroom and sits there for three days until the po-po find her.

I kind of wish I knew how she killed him. sad

She stabs him multiple times with a kitchen knife.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:38 am
Is there three?? Or only two??

I've only seen two of 'em..  

Gopacksand

Shameless Lunatic

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:18 pm
Gopacksand
Is there three?? Or only two??

I've only seen two of 'em..

I have seen three different endings. The theatrical one that ends with Micah being thrown into the camera. <<<The DVD alternate with Katie coming back up to the bedroom after killing Micah and cutting her own throat. And the one I saw on the internet where Katie comes back up to the bedroom after killing Micah and sits there for a few days rocking back and forth.>>>  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:27 am
Bernadette Rachel
sankapoo
the_forgotten_thought
i heard there was a third one, but it was too grousome to do in theaters, too. uh, i dunno if it counts as a spoiler, but supposedly another ending was her using the camera to beat him to death.
Hmm I only heard there were two. The one we all saw and the one where she comes back up in the bedroom and sits there for three days until the po-po find her.

I kind of wish I knew how she killed him. sad

She stabs him multiple times with a kitchen knife.
Ah. Damn, thats right she sure does because in the second ending she has the knife.

Thanks. smile

And when her face morphs, you mean when she ate the camera? rofl I saw the whole thing without covering my eyes and I saw that. I mean her face was a bit turned out but it didn't strike me as demonish. Just...a bit hungry and angry? xd  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items