Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Can anyone help me? (FFX) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matty_Boi41

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:06 pm
that dragon is a b***h...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:42 pm
Well when I fought him he was kinda annoying when he got close. I didnt use wakka or lulu i had tidus rikku and kimari. I used al bed potions as my main healing item and had reflect on everyone(counters using healing spells in case you mess up and have low health) In other words use a healing spell when reflect is up. sweatdrop Kimari was using all kinds of protection spells before putting up reflect, and tidus was casting haste on everyone and slow on evrea.(also before Kimari puts up reflect) Rikku only used long range grenades and status changing ones, up close and at a distance..It works really well if yer smart with it and have alot of those al bed potions. (and of course you have those characters at high parts of the sphere grid..) mrgreen  

Iron Side

MasterThespian_10

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:39 pm
Have a party of Tidus, Rikku and Wakka to start. Use tidus to cast Hastega on the party and Slow on evrae. Use tidus' support spells and Have rikku use al bhed potions for when someone is petrified. I get a lot of those just for this battle because you do not have yuna. Use Wakka to attack. Then When Evrae gets close, Trade wakka for auron or Kimahri to get strong attackers on him. Cast hastega with tidus on the character traded in. then when he gets far away again bring out lulu or wakka. Use this to beat him.

Then when you face him in his undead version just use three phoenix downs on him and you will win.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff