Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
STPMO- s**t That Pisses Me Off Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:57 pm
STPMO:

Idiot drivers
People who cut me off when there's ******** no one behind me!
Closed minded people
Twilight
People who text me at ******** 2 in the morning
Guys who can't take a ******** hint
Horrible teachers/professors who have tenure and suck at teaching but don't give a s**t
Furloughs
Stupid pedestrians who walk out in front of my truck and assume that I'll stop for them
The pharmacy I go to
My doctor's office
People who need constant attention
Know-it-alls
Liars
Cheaters
The corporation VCA
People who can't walk in a straight line and bump into me
Or when they suddenly stop in the middle of the pathway and get confused why I bitched at them
Laws that make it illegal for me to maim and or kill people

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:19 pm
Azusanga
STPMO:
When people make jokes about my friends
People who spend all day talking on their cell phones
Someone who bothers to apply make-up after gym class (8th hour gym!)
When people don't sing in choir
Peta
BIGGEST ONE OF ALL:
When people DON'T WASH THEIR HANDS IN THE BATHROOM!

Oh ******** yes.
This times five million.
I can stand them. They make absolutely no sense. They're just big a contradiction themselves.

Azulona

Christizzle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:24 pm
STPMO:

-Chicks that act more stupid than they actually are when they around guys, because they think it makes them more 'attractive'.
-People that text ALL THE TIME.
-Smoking.
-PETA
-Closeminded people
-racists
-People that shove their religion down everyone's throat
-Twilight
-People that pop their gum/ chew with their mouth open
-Overly competitive people
-Ignorant people that claim dog shows are inhumane/unethical when they actually have never been to a dog show and don't know s**t.
-When I'm trying to merge lanes and the person I'm trying to cut in front of ******** speeds up.
-People wandering aimlessly.
-Hot weather.
-This one stupid b***h that is friends with my best friend, but treats her like s**t.
-Old people.
-Border Collie breeders that have ruined the breed standard (I could rant about that for a while so I'll just leave it at that)
-Fox news.
-Attention whores.
-People that talk too loud/too much over the phone.
-Traffic.
-People that complain too much.
-Parallel parking.
-Hannah Montana.
-The fact that I get so pissed off by this s**t.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:04 pm
STPMO:
-Furlough days
-When band performance dates conflict with Robotics competion dates
-Animal Abusers
-Close minded people
-Racists
-Homophobes
-Twilight
-Bullies
-Twilight fans
-People that think everything is about them and don't care about anyone else
-Guys that cheat then get cheated on but continue to cheat
-Guys that just want to get into a girls pants
-People that are act fake just to impress someone
-Girls that cheat and constantly do it
-Rapists
-People that talk text in the LD or in any of the forums
-Most rap music because I think most rap demean women.  

I Takami Heru I

Arianna Blackstone

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:14 pm
STPMO:

-people who think that because I read the Twilight series, that I am an incompetent moron
-homophobes
-that he still hasn't finished filing the divorce papers after three years
-people that use gay to mean dumb or stupid
-my half-brother and how much of a slob he is
-people who text in movie theaters
-drivers who don't pay attention to the people in the crosswalk and almost run them over
-drivers in California blatantly ignoring the hands free cell law
-the crosswalk near the 91 freeway
-close-minded people
-religious zealots  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:29 pm
STPMO
People who copy other people's ideas
Twihards
Twilight fans
People who are to lazy to type properly, or just think it looks cool (like people who spell like 'liek')
Homophobes
Uber religious people
Hypocrites
People who let life come to them, instead of going to get it
Girls who act dumb in front of guys to 'impress them' (um, hello? How is that more attractive?)
People who play games with your mind, like when they don't say what they feel, and try to make you guess to see how much you care
Cheaters
Selena Gomez
Rap 'music'
People who treat you like an idiot because you're short or look younger than you are.

Dusk Read in Runes

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:03 am
Christizzle
STPMO:

-Chicks that act more stupid than they actually are when they around guys, because they think it makes them more 'attractive'.
-Smoking.
-PETA
-Closeminded people
-racists
-Twilight
-Ignorant people that claim dog shows are inhumane/unethical when they actually have never been to a dog show and don't know s**t.
-When I'm trying to merge lanes and the person I'm trying to cut in front of ******** speeds up.
-Hot weather.
-This one stupid b***h that is friends with my best friend, but treats her like s**t.
-Old people.
-Border Collie breeders that have ruined the breed standard (I could rant about that for a while so I'll just leave it at that)
-Fox news.
-Attention whores.
-Traffic.
-Parallel parking.
-Hannah Montana.
User ImageUser Image

@bolded: What the ******** have they done to you? Just because you don't like a few seniors living near you doesn't mean you shouldn't like all of them. Most living 'round here are really nice people. D: <
Another thing that pisses me off: when people judge an entire group of people based on a few people they know. Goddamn.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:26 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
Christizzle
STPMO:

-Smoking.
-PETA
-Closeminded people
-racists
-Twilight
-Hot weather.
-Old people.
-Fox news.
-Attention whores.
-Traffic.
-Parallel parking.
-Hannah Montana.
User ImageUser Image

@bolded: What the ******** have they done to you? Just because you don't like a few seniors living near you doesn't mean you shouldn't like all of them. Most living 'round here are really nice people. D: <
Another thing that pisses me off: when people judge an entire group of people based on a few people they know. Goddamn.

User Image

Lol old people tell the funniest stories! <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:54 am
You all do know you don't have to list it all at once, right?

STPMO: The media more or less glorifying anorexia and/or bulimia! They may as well be telling women to just never eat! Women already have issues with keeping good levels of self-esteem, but the media raises self-esteem issues! I'm sick of hearing "this may lead to obesity, that can lead to obesity" and seeing commercials where women who weight MAYBE 120 are all for the losing weight stuff. THEY DON'T NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT WHEN THEY ARE THAT TINY! The media is basically telling women if they aren't skinny they aren't healthy! IT'S BULLSHIT! I'm so pissed every time I see it. The media needs to pull their heads out of their asses and stop worrying about the sticks of women being overweight and start worrying about oh I don't know, cancer and AIDS!

STPMO: On the note of AIDS, IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN ******** SAY ONLY HOMOSEXUALS HAVE AIDS AND THAT IS WHERE IT STARTED. IT STARTED IN ******** TRIBES THAT WOULD SLAUGHTER THE SPIDER MONKEY AND EAT IT! YES INITIALLY IT SPREAD THROUGH THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN EVERY PERSON WITH AIDS OR HIV IS GAY! IN FACT, MANY DRUG USERS GET IT BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB ******** WHO SHOOT UP WITH DIRTY NEEDLES. AT ONE TIME, WHEN IT WASN'T AS EASY TO MAKE SURE THE BLOOD WAS CLEAN, BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS GAVE PEOPLE THE DISEASE! SO THOSE WHO THINK ALL HIV AND AIDS PATIENTS ARE GAY NEED TO PULL THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR HOMOPHOBIC ASSES AND GET A LIFE.

STPMO: Homophobics.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:56 am
STPMO (atm):

So-called friends who only contact you when they want to b***h about something. People who rarely talk to you but pretend to be your buddy to make themselves think they have friends. People who text while you're talking to them. Two-faced people (be civil, yes, but don't pretend to be someone's best friend then turn around and b***h about them).

People who shop at Canadian Tire on weekends. Canadian Tire in general. Shoppers who forget that the cashier is a human being and treat them like garbage. Coworkers who get away with stuff you would get fired for.

PETA and impressionable people who take one source as gospel. Also, people who preach and do absolutely nothing to help the cause.
People who have male outdoor pets and do not get them neutered, thinking because the kittens/puppies don't end up on their doorstep that it's okay.

93% of the population of this town. The stupid drivers, the wiggers, the destructive teenagers, the ignorant bastards, the inconsiderate smokers, the public transit, the teachers who don't give a s**t about their students, the students who don't give a s**t about school, all the pregnant teens who can barely take care of themselves, the parents that don't parent, the drug addicts, the people who cheat the government, ect, ect.

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 am
mSlMD
STPMO (atm):
Coworkers who get away with stuff you would get fired for.

I know how you feel. I've got this one co-worker who is ALWAYS taking off for the stupidest crap, like to go to the chiropractor when she could go after 5 because I KNOW they are open till like 8:30. She is ALWAYS at least five-ten minutes late, always going to her husbands doctors appointments with him, ect. The rest of us want to take off for some personal stuff and we get a responsibilities and priorities lecture. It's so stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:29 am

Something else that pisses me off:
Self centered
Breast Cancer patients survivors and Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Those bastards think they are so goddamn special because they've got cancer in their breasts, my grandfather didn't think he was god when he got Multiple Myeloma cancer now did he? No one even gave a s**t about him either when he dyed from it, since he didn't have breast cancer.
No offense to anyone that has/had it or your family members, but it pisses me off so damn much.

Jesus ******** Christ. I made it more suitable for all of you.

Azulona

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:23 pm
Midnight Fey Amethyst
You all do know you don't have to list it all at once, right?

STPMO: The media more or less glorifying anorexia and/or bulimia! They may as well be telling women to just never eat! Women already have issues with keeping good levels of self-esteem, but the media raises self-esteem issues! I'm sick of hearing "this may lead to obesity, that can lead to obesity" and seeing commercials where women who weight MAYBE 120 are all for the losing weight stuff. THEY DON'T NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT WHEN THEY ARE THAT TINY! The media is basically telling women if they aren't skinny they aren't healthy! IT'S BULLSHIT! I'm so pissed every time I see it. The media needs to pull their heads out of their asses and stop worrying about the sticks of women being overweight and start worrying about oh I don't know, cancer and AIDS!

STPMO: On the note of AIDS, IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN ******** SAY ONLY HOMOSEXUALS HAVE AIDS AND THAT IS WHERE IT STARTED. IT STARTED IN ******** TRIBES THAT WOULD SLAUGHTER THE SPIDER MONKEY AND EAT IT! YES INITIALLY IT SPREAD THROUGH THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN EVERY PERSON WITH AIDS OR HIV IS GAY! IN FACT, MANY DRUG USERS GET IT BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB ******** WHO SHOOT UP WITH DIRTY NEEDLES. AT ONE TIME, WHEN IT WASN'T AS EASY TO MAKE SURE THE BLOOD WAS CLEAN, BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS GAVE PEOPLE THE DISEASE! SO THOSE WHO THINK ALL HIV AND AIDS PATIENTS ARE GAY NEED TO PULL THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR HOMOPHOBIC ASSES AND GET A LIFE.

STPMO: Homophobics.
User ImageUser Image

I hate that the media thinks it's okay to be stick thin. It's not. I'm really skinny, yeah, but I don't give a s**t about my weight right now. All I care about is staying in shape and keeping my body the way it looks, because I LOVE how it looks.

I just think that people need to love their bodies, skinny or bigger. Everyone has something unique to love.

@m o n t e l i m a r:
You have no ******** clue what you are talking about. I agree that yeah, there shouldn't be one month dedicated to breast cancer awareness, there should be a month for all cancer victims. So ******** what, you haven't had cancer? That doesn't mean people aren't PROUD of the fact that they overcame their cancer. They want to make people aware of this disease that is ******** up their body. They shouldn't get special treatment, but you have no ******** right to dislike breast cancer victims just because they have ******** breast cancer.

So please, just shut the ******** up. If I ever see you in real life, I have a feeling I would beat the s**t out of you just for that ******** dumbass s**t you just said.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:00 pm
Candy Flavored Kittens
User ImageUser Image

@m o n t e l i m a r:
You have no ******** clue what you are talking about. I agree that yeah, there shouldn't be one month dedicated to breast cancer awareness, there should be a month for all cancer victims. So ******** what, you haven't had cancer? That doesn't mean people aren't PROUD of the fact that they overcame their cancer. They want to make people aware of this disease that is ******** up their body. They shouldn't get special treatment, but you have no ******** right to dislike breast cancer victims just because they have ******** breast cancer.

So please, just shut the ******** up. If I ever see you in real life, I have a feeling I would beat the s**t out of you just for that ******** dumbass s**t you just said.

User Image

I never stated that I hated everyone that has it. Thank you very much, my mother, grandmother, and her mother had breast cancer. The doctors say I will most likely have it when I'm an adult myself, so I don't give a ******** about myself having it or not. I just don't like the ones that look down upon everyone else that doesn't have it. I know everyone isn't like that, but I know many many people in my area that think they can walk on ******** water because they have it. For the ones that have, and suffer from it severely, I give all my sympathy for them, but most of them don't want sympathy since they know they can fight it. I just hate the ones that don't think it's right that I treat them like normal people because they had it.
I couldn't give a ******** if you want to beat me up if you ever saw me in person. I'm not here to pick and tease like this at you for showing my opinion on the internet. this is the STPMO thread, and I have a right to state it, and so do you for saying I evidently piss you off.

Azulona

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:42 pm
m o n t e l i m a r

Something else that pisses me off:
Self centered
Breast Cancer patients survivors and Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Those bastards think they are so goddamn special because they've got cancer in their breasts, my grandfather didn't think he was god when he got Multiple Myeloma cancer now did he? No one even gave a s**t about him either when he dyed from it, since he didn't have breast cancer.
No offense to anyone that has/had it or your family members, but it pisses me off so damn much.

Jesus ******** Christ. I made it more suitable for all of you.

STPMO: *points to the piece I quoted* People who say that s**t. Do you seriously think everyone in the world thinks they are God because they survived breast cancer or have breast cancer? HELL NO. Do you know how MISERABLE THOSE PEOPLE ARE WHEN THEY HAVE IT? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT CAN DO IF NOT CAUGHT IN TIME?! I WATCHED MY GRANDMOTHER GO CLINICALLY INSANE BECAUSE BREAST CANCER WASN'T CAUGHT EARLY AND IT SPREAD THROUGH HER ENTIRE BODY. Do you know how many people were estimated to die from breast cancer in 2009? 40,930!!!!!!!!!!!! How many people are estimated to die from Myeloma cancer in 2009? 10,580! People did care about your grandfather dieing: YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CARED! THAT IS WHO COUNTS! AS MUCH RIGHT AS YOU HAVE TO SAY THIS GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND GET OVER IT. Just because you live around a bunch of mother ********, no good, ungrateful (those that are survivors being the ungrateful ones) bastards doesn't mean you have to hate an entire, amazing organization.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff