Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Cosplays You Wish You Saw More Of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s w e e t i e - s h a y

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:21 pm
We need more shugo chara cosplayers!
I'm going to be Amu at the bostoncon. c:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:53 pm
well, where i am from, i don't see much code geass cosplays, or final fantasy. I also wish there were more Higurashi, Azumanga, and Shugo Chara cosplayers. Those are good animes, why doesn't anyone cosplay them?

pasionfruuuit

Etomidate

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 am
I wish I saw more of:

Pandora hearts
Wish
Shaman King
TWEWY
Tenchi Muyo
And I would really like to see more Steam Punk =3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:48 pm
13Kai-Kai
Hmmm....Psychic Academy, Thundercats, Voltron, Soul Calibur, Kyo kara Maoh, MAR, Yami no Matsuei, Ronin Warriors, G-Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam, Cyborg 009, Bloody Roar, Dragon Half, CLOVER, XXXHolic, Rurouni Kenshin, Fushigi Yugi, S-Cry-Ed, Saint Seiya, and Spiral.

More minor characters from: Bleach (Shun Shun Rikka!), Code Geass, Vampire Knight, etc.

I would love to see a Dragon Half cosplay. I can't even think of that show with out laughing!!!!!! But whoever cosplayed Mink (that's her name right?), would be kicked out due to such skimpy clothing.  

Veretix

8,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Knight of Braves-Xardogar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:32 pm
I'd love to see more cosplay from:
-Megaman Legends (an awesome video game series, never got the attention it deserved and Capcom refuses to make a ML3 sad despite a good enough fanbase that would play a third one.)
-G Gundam
-Gundam 0079
-Zeta Gundam
-Star Ocean: Till The End of Time
-Eureka Seven (I just don't see enough here in Canada for some reason, just the occasional Renton, Eureka, Anemone, and Holland)
-Noir
-Ergo Proxy
-Macross (the original, not Frontier! Don't get me wrong I like Frontier and all but show some love to the classics!)
-No More Heroes (I really only see Travis cosplayers, alot of really good ones but I hardly see the other characters being done)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:17 pm
I want to see more cosplays from:

-Yu Yu Hakusho
-Kenshin
-Angel Sanctuary (Please! I could die happy if I saw an AS cosplayer.)
-Full Moon wo Sagashite
-Tales of Symphonia
-Tail of the Moon (I swear. I'm like the only person who reads that manga.)  

GraveOmega

Dangerous Lover

Freak Parade

Shameless Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:46 am
"Not even time to finish my cake?"

I would love to see more minor characters cosplayed... I don't really care what series they're from.

That could just be my problem with having my favorite characters either a) dead or b) only around for one or two episodes, though.

Also, more Kaori Yuki series cosplays. Like, Angel Sanctuary and Godchild.

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:06 am
Clamore, I'd LOVE to see someone attempt Clare or Miria.

I'd do it myself, but I'm a guy (and quite obviously a guy), so crossplaying wouldn't work well for me.  

Zenoth Ashaphar

FoxTailAngel

Shameless Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:49 am
I want to see Kanon 2006 cosplays. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:47 pm
I would love to see Kikaider and Karas cosplays (Nue!!!!), Peach Girl too.

For Angel Sanctuary lovers: I cosplay as Alexiel pretty often. And for Otakon 2010, there is going to be a HUGE Angel Sanctuary gathering. I will have my brother with me and movable wings. I also know a girl who cosplays SEVERAL versions of Kurai.  

GundamIsGod

Irregular Gaian

Kira the wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:51 am
I would LOVE to see more Dramacon cosplays. Actually, I'd like to see one other than myself. :/ I did go to a con where I metMr. PatrickD. (AnimeCons.com, The Chibi Project, etc.) and he cosplayed as Matt and I as Christie but that was pre-planned. It would be nice to see others cosplaying Dramacon characters who I don't know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:04 am
Kira the wanderer
I would LOVE to see more Dramacon cosplays. Actually, I'd like to see one other than myself. :/ I did go to a con where I metMr. PatrickD. (AnimeCons.com, The Chibi Project, etc.) and he cosplayed as Matt and I as Christie but that was pre-planned. It would be nice to see others cosplaying Dramacon characters who I don't know.

I love Dramacon!  

Cheese0Master

FishandChips425

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:57 am
x o - S h a y n a
We need more shugo chara cosplayers!
I'm going to be Amu at the bostoncon. c:

I agree i never c shugo chara cosplay. This is the list i came up with after searches on cosplay.com

-Shugo Chara
-Kobato
-Clover
-Wish
-Tsubasa (Shunraiki)
-XXXHolic
-Cardcaptor Sakura (Summer Uniform)
(Well most CLAMP anime)
-Cyber Idol Mink
-Fruits Basket
-Vocaloid (Len/Rin)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:03 am
I agree with some people, we need more FF cosplays other than 7 and 10, I for one would like to do Locke from 6, now that I think about it, I could cuz I got all the stuff for it  

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

User_1017918

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:05 am
Hmm..

I would like to see like some gundam suits. Maybe a Big O cosplay or Gantz... Black Lagoon too. Blue Gender or even Robot Carnival. I would love to see a Robot Carnival cosplay cause that was just epic. I'm more of a video game cosplayer though so like I'd love to see more Gears of War or even that guy that made the elite from Halo.  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff