Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Royalty to Rats. [Romance] ((Open&&Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Victorian Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:45 pm
Seraphina looked around at the shopkeepers' stores and the people in the street then groaned. "I have no clue where to go. Damn that servant. Damn the Fates," she muttered to herself as she wandered down the street. A little kid ran past her, pushing her over. She fell to the ground and groaned. "Filth. Joy," she growled as she got back up and started walking again.

Luca looked at where the kid was pointing then frowned and looked away as he continued eating what was left of his bread.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:55 pm
Sirena giggled and left back down the alley. She climbed up a latter and got on a roof. She frowned when she heard her stomach growl realizing she hadn't eaten before she left. Since she didn't know where she was her only options were asking the guys or wondering around. She decided it was probably better to ask. She got down from the roof and walked up and looked at them both. "Would you guys happen to know where the Marketplace is?" Sirena asked feeling like an idiot. Denton pointed in the general direction and she nodded. She walked away with a sigh not really getting where it was. She sat down by a wall and looked up at the sky. "I'm sitting on dirt. Resorting talking to rats. I'm pathetic. What am I thinking?" she said to herself.

Lexi Something

Victorian Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:08 pm
Seraphina walked past a girl sitting on the ground and didn't even look at her. She soon passed by an alley with some guys in it. She stopped there and sighed, not really knowing where she was going.

Luca looked over at the girl who had stepped at the entrance of the alley and smirked as he spotted something glimmering on her finger. 'Jewels. A rich one,' he thought and decided to play a little 'joke' on this girl. He quietly walked up to her and passed by her, his hand gently slipping off the ring on her finger. He went back into the alley as he threw the ring up in the air then caught it.

Seraphine sighed once again, not planning on resorting to asking commoners. She looked down at her hand to look at the ring that was the only sign of where she ran away from and frowned when she saw it was gone. She looked around for it and spotted one of the guys from the alley tossing it in the air. "Filthy street rat!" she screamed and ran over to get it. He grabbed her wrist and held her back. "Calm down, miss," he said, remaining polite even though he didn't like that she called him a street rat.
"You thi-" she started to say before he covered her mouth and slipped the ring into her hand.
"Don't need to alert the authorities," he said with a frown and let her go.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:14 pm
Sirena heard the camotion and looked at the two. "Give it back to her. I'll buy you a proper dinner," she said looking at him. She looked at the girl and smirked. "Careless much, Seraphina?" she said. She had recognized Seraphina from picture of her family Sirena's father had.

Denton just smirked and went back inside to his 'house.'

Lexi Something

Victorian Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:18 pm
"I already gave it back," Luca said with a frown but loved the idea of a proper meal. He didn't really want anything to do with the girls but a free meal was always great.

Seraphina slipped the ring back onto her finger and looked at the girl. "And who would you be?" she asked as she scrunched up her nose in disgust.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:28 pm
"A girl who got tired of the damned palace, but don't know my way around the city," Sirena said with a smile. She took a few steps to the side and leaned on the wall. "DeValentino," she said fully answering her question. "Lead the way, so you get your free meal," Sirena said looking at the street rat.

Lexi Something

Victorian Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:31 pm
"I would like it if the other guy got a meal too," Luca said with a slight smirk.
"I'll pay for his meal since he didn't try stealing my ring," Seraphina said and went over to the 'home.'
"That was a little prank," he said, looking over at the girl named Seraphina.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:34 pm
Sirena nodded her head and waited.

Denton looked at the girl. "Can I help you?" he asked picking up his little sister.

Lexi Something

Victorian Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:36 pm
"That one street rat won't lead us unless we give you a meal too so I'm getting you one," Seraphina explained with a slight frown. She really didn't like the place he considered home. It looked really filthy to her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 pm
"I have to reject. I can't leave my sister," Denton said.
When Sirena heard him she smiled. "Bring her. I'll pay for her," she said.
He stepped out and looked at her. "Thank you," he said and smiled. "Thank you nice lady," the little girl said. Sirena nodded and smiled at her.

Lexi Something

Victorian Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:44 pm
Seraphina just kept her mouth shut and followed Luca as he started leading them through the city.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:49 pm
Denton walked with Luca and set his sister down. She ran to Searphina and grabbed her hand. She looked up at her and smiled. "Thank you for feeding Denton," she said. Sirena smiled and followed them.

Lexi Something

Victorian Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:55 pm
Seraphina looked down at the little girl and smiled slightly. "No problem," she said, making sure to watch what she said about or how she reacted around the lower class.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:40 pm
Sirena smiled and looked around at the buildings. Denton looked behind him to see his sister hanging onto Seraphina's hand. He smiled and continued walking till they got to the marketplace.

Lexi Something

Victorian Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 pm
Luca stopped and turned to face Sirena. "I guess I should say thank you since you're buying me food. So thank you," he said.
Seraphina looked up from Denton's sister to look at Denton.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff