Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Do you take things from Ouran and use them in real life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin-Sofia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:49 pm
oh yeah, not just with Ouran though. I use things from many animes i watch/read  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:51 pm
i know right? xD not only do i make my friends laugh from the stuff i learn reading/watching, manga/anime i crack myself up too ^^ great way to make new firneds too =O  

xKUR0GANEx

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Flatterer 200

WhichCatIsWhich

High-functioning Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:57 pm
All the time, and most of my friends are annoyed with it but I still do it anyway. I think that's what makes it funny, some days I'm the twins other I'm Tamaki, but most often they consider me Kyouya or Hani(Hunni) with the things from Ouran that I say and do.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:27 pm
iKawaiiGirl
Like for example, me having a inner-mind theater like Tamaki only I think differently xd I also cursed a few people with Belzenef when I brought him to school. I make references from the anime, but only 1 person in my class gets it because she watches ouran to along with her younger sister.
Ha ha a theater? I suppose it's believeable, but I don't have one  

Amaki Mikashi

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vitamin Tea

Fashionable Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:54 pm
I sometimes use Tamaki's thoughtfulness. It helps a lot. But the more I think about it, the more I'm turning into a Haruhi. Dl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:37 pm
Also, as I was watching it, I told all of my friends about it all the time to the point that my friend Connor started calling himself 'Hunny'

There's a picture where all my friends signed to celebrate my graduation, and Connor was one of them. Now I have to explain to anyone who comes in my room why there's an arrow pointing to his name that says 'Hunny smile '  

LIGHTPIE7

alice_lolita_sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 pm
Kenshin-Sofia
oh yeah, not just with Ouran though. I use things from many animes i watch/read

same with me  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:14 am
I do that ALL the time.

I like to tell cranky people they have AB blood type. XD  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Tashi-Senpai

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:17 am
Sometimes I laugh like Nekozawa, I say danm rich people alot, I push up my glasses like Kyoya, I write in my black notebook alot, I hug people randomly, and I call my friends the Ouran Rangers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 am
Ash The Retard
Sometimes I laugh like Nekozawa, I say danm rich people alot, I push up my glasses like Kyoya, I write in my black notebook alot, I hug people randomly, and I call my friends the Ouran Rangers.

Ouran Rangers? Nice!

Another thing I do: I talk listlessly like Tamaki. xd  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

mysticmelon6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:09 am
i have tried pretend flirting with a male friend in front of a girl to try to get her interested before haha, a few other things u might see in animes like ouran too, sometimes works, but more often, does not sad

i think that only girls who watch ouran would think that guys like that would be interesting in real life  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 am
Ninette B
Yes!, and i always have a inner-mind theater lol
Is awesome~ <3

I do that all the time XD  

F0li3 a D3ux

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Caged Doll

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:09 pm
rofl i love this. me and my friend act like hunny and mori all the time {switching roles constintly} and my mother is about as bi polar as Tamaki. but i use the mind theator in class just to not listen to my teachers and me and my cuzin are the Hikaru and Karu of the family. its so ironic cause his sister is liky the dark prince heart but you've got to love the host club cause without them we ewouldn't have a cute boy to cheer us up when were down  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 pm
User Image

An amazing life.... Is the one you lead to the fullest. The time you spend, spent wisely.

Oui~ To my horror I am just like Renge(Sp?) I am constantly narrating everyone elses lives. Studying whats happening, naming peoples types. I also tend to sulk in the corner like Tamaki, and I'm a Sweet Lolita like honey. But of course, I'm a girl ^^ I eat too many sweets and have a very horrendous took ache just like poor Honey. ;.; -pouts-

And the people your with, are for you for the better. Don't let life take advantage of you. You take full advantage of it.  

ChrystalAngelous

Melodious Lover

9,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Vasilia-san

Friendly Humorist

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:45 pm
0Chirashi0
LOL sorta. XD

Ever since Tamaki did that lesson
about the glass cup and the whole pinky
thingy, I've been mimicking him.
xP Sometimes the glass cup would crush
my pinky. XD

LOL! I do that too now xd I also sometimes call my best friend Mommy whee hehe, they don't get it though.  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff