Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Gakuen Neko RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's better Cat people of Wolf people?
  Cat
  Wolf
  Both
View Results

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:20 pm
"as class president I can't do that, please go and take your seat!" Naoko said staring at him 'wow....so this is wolf....and he plays music....' she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:55 pm
The year ten class president and someone named Kami introduced themselves to Kou, "Cool, didn't think the cat people here was sociable enough to introduce themselves to outsiders" thought Kou with a smirk.

Yoshi came up to Kou last , "Hi, the name's Yoshi Hiro, year ten. How's it going?" Yoshi introduced himself.
"I'm delighted to meet you, Yoshi. I'm Kou Daichi, year eleven and I'm doing just fine. Hey, by any chance does your family work in a fashion related business?" asked Kou politely noticing the way Yoshi was dressed and not trying to upset Yoshi in anyway possible.
"Yup, we own a fashion/music industry" answered Yoshi smiling.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

shirudo raiga

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:38 pm
Everyone glanced up when they saw the class president and a wolf boy arguing quietly. A cat girl sighed and tugged on her hair gently.
"I knew wolf people would just be a nuisance!" she spared a glare at Kou.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:42 am
"look Mr.Wolf please stay for now at least" Naoko said turning away from him and walking over to the stage.
"Can I Please Have Everyones Attention! We will now start the Ceremony so Please can Everyone take their seats!!" Naoko shouted over the roar of people talking.  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shirudo raiga

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:47 am
Chikao grudgingly flopped into a seat at the very back of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:09 am
Kami moved over to where the ceremony was being held. She sat in a row of empty seats and focused her attention on the stage.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:45 pm
Kare sitting in the back still with her book in front of her watched the whole seen but didnt get up to introduce her self, she wasnt a social person like she expected the wolf who had wanted to leave. she watched as the cat and wolf close to her talked fine, yoshi and kou apperentaly, they get along just fine why couldnt the rest of the other cats be nicer like them instead of staring at them like they were intruding, 'hmmm.... mabye i should introduce myself' kare thought to her self as she was going to get up, she thought about it one more time and sat back down. 'ive never talked to a wolf what if i say something wrong' she thought over conchsly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:46 pm
"Whew, I can't believe I was spared like that all because I was being friendly like I always have been" thought Kou as he entered the grand ball room with everyone else's. Yoshi invited Kou to seat next to him at the end of a empty row. "As along as Kou doesn't do anything to get on anybody's bad side he might survive the school year" thought Yoshi while waiting for the opening ceremony to start.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:46 am
"On behalf of everyone I'd like to welcome you all back to Gakuen Neko, as you may have noticed we now have some wolf people attending our academy, so please be nice to them all, and lets all have a good year" Naoko said smiling before stepping off the stage so the teachers could talk about what classes and festivals were coming up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:31 am
Kami clapped as her year's class president stepped off the stage and listened through the announcements of festivals and new classes being offered. She wanted to take the new business class, but figured the counselor's office would be crammed with all sorts of students, particularly the new wolf people and timid new cat students.
I guess I'll go there anyways though, since there isn't a way to change my classes online now or anything.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

shirudo raiga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:00 pm
Chikao watched the teachers wearily as they made their speeches. The music program sounded fantastic, but his father had refused to allow that. Chikao was going to become a doctor; not a musician. The wolf boy's face darkened. Emotion was weakness in his father's eyes, and he realised that unfortunately, he was beginning to see like that too.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:18 pm
"I wonder who'll be my new room mate" Naoko wondered out loud as she walked through the exit after the ceremony, she wasn't watching where she was going and tripped grabbing someone's arm as she fell "s-sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" she said rubbing her head and looking up to see who she had grabbed.  

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:00 pm
"No, its alright, as along as you're okay" replied Kou. Yoshi was deep in thought as he passed Naoko and Kou, "Hmm....maybe I should be in a music class or a fashion designer class. Na, I'll just go to both classes instead".  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:59 pm
kare wandered through the hall going to the counselors, of being a new student, to get her classes.'I dont know what classes to choose, i never had to go to school before, the clan taught all the classes and it didnt matter what you wanted to learn or not. i guess ill figure something out mabye music take up one of my old instraments again.... or drawing or writing' kare stoped in the hall and sighed, 'I dont know what to pick' she looked up and noticed all the students heading in the same direction. ' this will be a hassle' and she started dowm the hall again, feeling ready to start at this new and diffrent school.  

XsagwaX

shirudo raiga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:08 pm
Chikao was one of the first to prepare his classes. They were mostly math and science, though he had picked literature and a martial arts class to keep fit, too.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff