Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:01 pm
Sen looks out the Pelicans viewport. "Why is that recruit sitting out there?" He walks down to speak with Caboose. "Recruit I suggest you go and report to recruit Logan for your training mission or I will turn of the automated cleaning systems in the restrooms and have you clean them is that clear?" Sen leans in to be eye to eye with the Caboose to stress the point.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:44 pm
Having absolutely no knowledge of anyone name Logan, Caboose just hoped the only other person nearby was who he was supposed to be reporting to.

Caboose walked over to who he assumed to be Logan, and again said,

"Caboose reporting for duty sir, What are my orders?"

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:46 pm
Sen went back to the helm. "Have the bots single out recruit Caboose let's teach him a lesson."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:59 pm
Crowe walked around,plasma rifle in hand. He was eager to kill some marines or spartans. He turned to the other Elites following him. "Hurry up,we don't have all day!!!" Crowe commanded his men to do so.

{sorry for the late post i had to find the rp and finally found it}  

Overlord of the Undead

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:58 am
(Overlord of the Undead you do know your character is also one of the Spartan 3's and this takes place after Halo 3 so the Elites and Humans are getting along quite swimmingly)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:34 pm
Logan turned around "just follow me and do what i do" (guys if you read the ooc thread of the elemental city you guys can see why its taking me a long time to be on and all)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:39 pm
(you are forgiven)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:36 pm
Username:pdragon619
Character Name: shrukan
Race: (Elite, Human): Elite
Bio: specailizing in undercover and stealth missions he was often reffered to as the shadow of the covenant.during the war he was part of a specail task force ment to extermentat heritics so he was very uneasy about joining with the humans. because of this he is very untrustful and perfers to keep emotional distance between his fellow soldiers
Class: recon/stealth infiltry
Weapons specialty: daul plasma blades and special active cameo installed armor
Veichle specialty: ghost, banshee, and wraith  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:39 pm
shrukan deactivated his cameo and appeared next to logan and caboose "what exactly is our mission?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:39 pm
johnel lance
(Overlord of the Undead you do know your character is also one of the Spartan 3's and this takes place after Halo 3 so the Elites and Humans are getting along quite swimmingly)

(oh yeah thats right!!!!)  

Overlord of the Undead

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:42 pm
Sen activates his comm. "It is a simple practice mission for the new spartan unit Shrukan so you will have to get over the anti social traits of yours and work like a team."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:17 pm
"i would never let my personal feelings get in the way of a mission. lead and i shall follow"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:29 pm
"Alright then team go get that group of marines and report back have comm silence between yourselves and the Pelican." The team moves out and before they get to the "downed" ship the covenant bots jump them in a group of 3 brutes, 1 chieftan, 5 jackles, and 8 grunts. (for new guys covenant bots are training robots made to copy covenant fighting styles)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:38 pm
shrukan servayed the group of foes "time to start i guess" he activated his cameo turning invisible and snuck up behind a brute stabbing it thru the back with one of his plasma swords  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:46 pm
Caboose took out his sniper and shot one of the brute bots in the face right off the bat.

"NO SCOPE!" he yelled before taking his shotgun out and rushing towards the jackals

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games