Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Closed For Now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L nodded. "True, but you don't see anyone named Squid either. That's a first. Are you in any clubs?" L asked, his seemingly permanent smile fading.

"Because I! am righteous!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:13 pm
"A pleasure to meet you, Ryuzaki. I would like some tea if that's alright with you," he smiled. "Ryuzaki-kun, I'd like a strawberry shortcake! May I have a slice please?" Izumi asked politely. "A cup of tea would be fine for me. No sweets..."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Squidums

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:18 pm
Squid sadly smiles and says, "Well, other than being a guest in the host club, I'm not in any clubs."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:21 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L handed Izumi a nice, sweet strawberry shortcake on a platter. "Here you go.... I suppose I'll go brew some hot water. I hope you don't mind your tea coming from a teabag, we ran out of pure leaves the other day." L apologized, and turned to walk to the corner of the room, and began preparing hot water in the coffee brewer. He laughed and said, "You know, coffee makers are actually pretty handy for making tea. L returned, and handed Michi and Chase tea in a pale blue teacup. "I'm not really used to this kind of thing, I'm not sure how to entertain you all."

L Ryuusake

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:22 pm
"Ehh!? You aren't in any clubs? You should at least join just one club!"
"Yeah. You should join a club. There should be something that you're really good at."
"I joined lots of sports clubs cause...I'm the Athletic Type. I'm really good at sports. Is there something that you're really good at?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:25 pm
"I'm good with computers."
Looks towards Ryuzaki, "May I have a piece of Strawberry Cake?, if it's no trouble?"

Squidums

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:28 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"Maybe you should start a computer club. You can do anything, Squid. In fact I'm pretty good with computers myself. Audio broadcasting.." L trailed off. "Well that's good you have SOMETHING." L handed her a slice of cake, with strawberry sauce lazily dripping down the sides.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:33 pm
"Thanks" Squid takes the cake and slowly eats it while she thinks, "Computer club, huh? I'm only good at hacking and tracing things. I don't think the school would approve of that."

Squidums

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:33 pm
"That's a good! You must be really good with computers! I'm not that good with computers, so I usually asked Chase-kun or Mi-chan to fix it.."
"Computers, huh? Don't they have some sort of computer club in Ouran?"
"I think so. If they do, you should definately join."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:36 pm
"It does sound fun, but I'm not good with people. I usually upset them. I'm only here because my mom forced me to, but I'm kinda enjoying it."

Squidums

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:39 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"You were forced to?" L asked quietly. "That's horrible. Maybe you should come more often to the Host Club, it seems... it is a lot of fun. Please come back, Squid."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:43 pm
Squid looks down then quickly looks back up and smiles, "I think I'll stay" she says in her nicest voice. "So your into computers, Ryuzaki?"

Squidums

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:44 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L nodded. "So to speak. I find it a good way to communicate to my associates."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:44 pm
"That's mean! Your mom forced you!?"
"That's not right. Your mother shouldn't force you..."
"That is horrible. But I think it's fun to have you here."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Squidums

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:49 pm
"Associates?" Squid curiously asks, "Are you in any clubs Ryuzaki?"

Squid looks down, "Although my mother is over protective, she has her reasons to send me here. She was worried about me not having any friends. Which I'm perfectly fine without anyone, but I don't want to make my mother mad."

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff