Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet
.:|The Realm of the Moon Pack|:. {-A few news updates.-} [F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:05 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:08 pm
The cold air hit him powerfully, stealing the breath from his lungs which escaped onto the night in little ghost-like plumes. Miniature cloudson the frosted night. Beneath his paw-pads the snow crackled and sunk with each step taken. Rakaeba narrowed his eyes softly and scanned the forest with a keen concentration known to hunters. His ears flickered and the beast fell silent, the thick winter fur had taken place of the sleek summer pelt to give him a wild, serious disposition. It gave him presence. His moonlit eyes scanned the glistening snow, blanketing their territory in a glittering white dust. So thick, it was getting dangerous to travel out too far. But they would need food. And they had a late start in preparing.

Now that he was an adult he could pull his weight more and be a great deal more useful than his teenage and pup years. He'd already taken down three rabbits and a pheasant, but that wasn't enough to sustain a pack. With most of the females still scattered and the others taking care of pups or the den. There wasn't enough bodies to organize a hunting pack. Nor an Alpha to take lead. The pack was in discussions as to their fate and he prayed for wisdom among his elders and the newly grown. This desicion could mean everything, the future and the spirit of their pack. A snap to the far right and he was on the creature in a dazzle of fur and fang. An owl hooting above, moving on to find prey more it's size.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Shariea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:24 am
Ya'kima sighed as she looked up at the sky. The night was crystal clear and well aluminated by the near full moon washing off the snow that blanketed the forest. Many paw prints lined the mouth of the cave, but a larger set trailed out into the woods. Mournfully she followed the prints with crystal blue eyes before looking back into the mouth of the den.

"Blissful moon, Please watch over your children tonight. We need your Guidance now more than ever. " She muttered this softly to herself, a prayer for the Moon Goddess, and a little for lupine as well.

She stood up and shook her thick full fur. And with a howl she trotted off to join Rakaeba in the hunt. The two of them would have a better chance at finding bigger prey and bringing it down. The pups where growing and meat was needed to feed the den mothers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:07 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Syrius Lionwing

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:51 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/TwilightEclipse/FaeKats/SelenaFayeAdult.png

Selena had been away as it seemed many had been from the packs lands. Where she had gone was anyones guess even her adopted mother since her own mother had never been there for her since her birth. Once she'd grown from a pup to a teen she'd just, poofed, vanished as if she had never exsisted or had only exsisted for a short spell.

Now she was back and an adult. She didn't have that snow white fur like most of her pack but rather light brown that seemed like a mix of blond and brown, the blond to lighten the brown. Hearing that howl, that moon song, pierce the air she tilted back her own head and joined in adding her own voice to the song to the moon.

Slowly as she let her voice trail off cyan eyes opened as once again she let her nose lead her journey home. She'd hunted, her mother had tought her shortly after she'd grown from a pup to a teen and just before she'd left. Really she'd not just up and left of her own free will but had rather gotten lost in the woods and by the time she realized it she was all turned about. Giving up when her cries of distress had not been heard she'd managed to survive on rabbits and birds. With the snow having fallen and picking up that familar scent upon the air, her clan mates scent, in the are she'd wondered into she'd decided quite quickly that it was time to return home, now fully grown and able to hunt...for the most part at least.

(Hope this is good... o.o() )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:43 pm
Goul'd ears twitched at the replying song, his head lowering as he looked through the trees for a familiar figure. The voice wasn't to him at least one which sounded like it belonged to his pack, yet the glimpse of the figure made his ears shoot up in the air. He smiled. No, it wasn't one of his females, but it seemed to be one of his pups. They must all have grown now, they must all be adults. Would he have trouble with them? His ears flattened for a moment, lifting up once more he stood tall a burly male buildt of mucle and sinnew no fat graced this males body, he was the leader and those whom chal;langed him, well he wouldn't let his pack go easily.

His tail stood out straight as an arrow as he spoke "What is your name child, I do not recognise you though you have the breath of one of mine about you, speak" He looked down at the femme his eyes calm and collected, he showed no fear nor challange at the moment he would be peaceful, until of course he foud a reason to be other wise.

Syrius Lionwing

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:54 pm
Surprised as she was to see the large male who was clearly an alpha she didn't show her surprise outwardly and rather spoke up with confidence as she answered his question. "Selena, Selena Faye." Of course she wasn't one of his females but rather one of his off spring, one of many, or so she figured since she only remembered two.

"Of course you would not know me, I have been gone for a long time." She said, she didn't get into the details, not yet at least and she wouldn't, she'd try and avoid such things all togather for the time being and focus on the idea of just being home, where she belonged and with those of her kind and her pack.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:28 am
Rakaeba's ears lifted as the call echoed through the forest, he scented Ya'kima closing in and suddenly shot his gaze to the place he knew she would exit. "Ya'kima, get Masti." He barked, the urgency and authority in his voice strong. He wasn't intending to be cruel but he was deadly serious. Every muscle in his body ached with a mixture of anger, passion and clarity. He knew what he had been taught, in his mind his father had betrayed him. Betrayed his family and everything they stood for and he would not have it. No excuse would put him at ease now and he would do what was right to ensure their safety and the future security of their bloodline. The powerful male's eyes narrowed as he heard the return howl. Who was this? Two intruders in one night? Casting a swift, mindful glance in the direction of the den he gave a ripping growl, it was like ice and lightning. A sound he never knew existed, until tonight. His ears lay back and with a powerful push he was off, towards the enemy.. towards the future.

The leaves of the trees whipped by, his eyes were keen to the night. He could feel the rage building up in his chest so hot it was like a beast ripping him from the inside out. All his reason fled him for a moment until he gripped his mind and willed it into submission. Yet the burning anger did not subside and as he rounded the last bend, the scent of his father overwhelmed him and with a snap his bones began to change. The ghost wolf erupting in a shedding of skin and a glint of fang. With a leap the foliage shredded about him. In the blink of an eye the male was formed and with another ripping growl he was upon his father in an explosion of fur. He bit whatever lay exposed, trying for the throat, the belly, his rage almost blinding him to the point that he could no longer supress rationality or allow it to fully dominate his aggression. He was angry, no.. he was infuriated. The large, orbital moon shone brighter, casting it's silver light in an almost unnatural glory. The ice, practically glowing, would soon run scarlet with the males blood. His eyes, alight in a fire of fury, only intensified as he attacked. By the moonlight he swore, this would end when one of them was either dead or banished. And he would not allow defeat.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:55 am
The attack and the scent in the air of another wole and the growling echoed in her mind as she found herself backed up from the sudden fight which she'd not expected nor seen coming. All she'd known was a wolf, her father she assumed, had been there asking her name as though he didn't know her, which she didn't doubt, and then there was the growling and the ripping and the landing of the two wolves and the fight and it was all too much for her to handle at once, she wasn't used to such things. So her body had taken over and backed her up several feet from the two on the ground.

Finally coming back to herself she wondered just who the attacking male was but pushed that o the back of her mind, it wasn't any concern of hers, after all she didn't know what was fueling this fight, though she hoped to know what started this fight once it was over.

Letting the moons light give her a softer appearence she raisedone paw to rack her claws through her long white and pale blond hair while her cyan eyes watched the fight with growing nervesnous over just what would happen.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:04 am
The elder sensed the rage upon the wind as her fur prickled heavily with a twinge. It seemed her visions had been correct in his return. Oh how she felt the pack's rage building desperately as he neared the den.

All sympathy was pused further to the younger pups whom did not understand the upcoming dance. There and will be a mark set that each male must fight for. For one to show dominance over the other was what kept packs thriving for centuries.

She growled under her breath and hurried toward the den. It was there where the moondance would commence. Though in her right as a heirarchy figure she did not even think of interfering. If it were meant that a new alpha may come to pass... so be it.

Kamots also smelt the wind which made his tail ridgid and stiff. His entire lean ghost-like body held his own strenth within. He wanted nothing more than to run that sorry a** alpha out of the pack's domain. Rend and tear till the other was but a gurgling mess that lie strewn about Gaia's floor.

Snapping his teeth together in a "click-click" sound he exposed them menacingly pulling back the gums to reveal his own prized weapons. He stood rather paused though his back feet kicked up loose sod as if marking territory. The male's growls deeply brought up from his lungs.
Whatever the outcome he would not sit by and let the weaker win.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:57 am
((I think this is a bit unfair NOONE came to me about the state of this pack. Sopmone was supposed to I am told and I'm a little annopyed that when I BEGGED people to come and rp the wolves I couldn't get them to come and now I return MY wolf is the one in the s**t. well yes. but Gould will fight for his right it is HIS pack))

Gould was far from the green horn his son must have thought him for, at the first scent of an attack he had shifted to his dire wolf form and his teeth met with the thick flock of fur upon the younger males neck sinking his teeth deep then pushing away in an instant ((sorry this is a lil modish but gould woudn't stay locked in a battle til he saw his opponant. He hasn't injured him just nipped his scruff.)). He stood at a distance, watching the young male "Killed your first vampire yet welp?" he asked his tail giving a single lash as he awaited this silly youngsters second dash. Silly pup, he would tire himself out acting so foolishly. Gould was certainly none the slower than his arrogant child but he knew how to fight, he had danced a deadly dance with more than one opponant and come out on top, this pup, HA! He had never even faught yet he could see that no scars rendered his coat. Gould was scar ridden but strong, tough and never hastey.

Licking his fangs he chuckled quietly his wolfish bay filling the air. He stood square then "Come boy show your father what you have become" His eyes glimmered in the moonlight, he had fully expected this, his own son sending him the way of his own father. He wasn't afraid, he would watch the pup walk away with his tail betwixt his legs. His ears flickered up in the air one final time as he stood stock still the moon dancing off of his pure white coat highlighting every hair in an eerie glow. A soft growl rumbled deep from his chest, this would be fun he would enjoy watching his own offspring become a male, he was no babe from the cradle like this one, his mind was sharp and his mucles sharper he would see the boy thrashed, he had never backed down from a fight.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:03 am
Matsi approached with a click of her paws upon the shale tattered ground.
Her eyes narrowed as she witnessed a pack decision. It was in her right to follow the winning victor rather it would be right or wrong. She growled at Kamots to desist his malignent nature. It was to be decided between those that danced the moondance. She firmly sat on her haunches and watched the waltz unfold.

Kamots growled and seated himself as well. He longed to be in Rakeba's place at that very moment. It was an honor in itself to waltz in the "dance". It was the sign of becoming a true alpha- one he could never grasp if his paws would reach outward for it. Inhaling deeply he growled and remained where he was. He would never overstep the elder for she had her own dominance and heirarchy over the others. It may not have been as high as the alpha-beta but still.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:19 pm
Rakaeba felt his hackles raise as his father gripped him and tossed him aside. But his words, the very tone of his voice, only caused Rakaeba to further strengthen his determination. Arrogant. "Traitor!" He snapped, a deep growl issuing from his jowls as he eyed the figure before him "What time have I to kill Vampires while our family dies under your neglect?" His heart ached, longed to bite, to render him cripple. The mere thought drove him to the verge of diving foolishly into a bite. Yet he waited, standing stock still in the driving snow and facing his father with a look of disgust striking his ferocious features. Ears lain back, the fur along his spine standing upright and his tail rigid. He hadn't noticed until now, he'd begun a Dance of the Alphas. Yet this was a different dance, a dance of blood. For even if he drew blood, the rules of a dance were not completely subject to this fight. He knew that he wouldn't stop himself if he drew blood, nor that his father would give up. This fight would be to the death or until one of them lay limp and exhausted or fleed like a coward.

A glint in his eyes, striking that fire in his soul to dance as he scented the pack. The rage on the wind, the heart of his ancestors beating in his breast. Fueling him onward. "Stow your tongue. Once, perchance, I may have heeded your word. Respect is lost to you." With that he spied Matsi and his brother, the female he'd never seen before was now known to him. Well, he knew she was one of his blood. Yet in silence he waited, he'd begun this dance and stepped into it's claim by attacking, now he waited to see the moves unfold at the paws of Gould. The wind echoed through the trees, tousling its branches. Filling him with clarity, calm and warning him to be mindful. He knew the male opposed had more experience than he himself had. Yet Rakaeba was far more clever than credited. He knew better than to tire himself out. Yet the wind, the wind renewed him, strengthened him and he felt its call in every fiber of his being as he awaited the dance to begin again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:53 pm
(( You know what, you where Gone for over 7 months Ok? ANd Kinu and I where VERY loyal to this pack and ALWAYS where playing. If you had been around you would have seen that. You have shown that your leadership skills for Gould Lack, and we will be picking a NEW alpha.))

Ya'kima growled as her heard the call of the Alpha of their pack, the one who left them to this end. Her father none the less. She growled slowly and turned on her heels, Aborting her hunt to return to the den. She ran through the snow quickly, her tongue lolling to one side. It had come to this then.

She slid to a stop in not far from the den, the cries of the ensuing fight reaching her ears. She paused and looked up at the moon. She howled Mornfully, yet there was Joy in her voice as well. Tonight things would be set right, Things could finally start moving forward. "Moon Give us Strength!" She muttered silently under her breath.

Rabaeka's voice reached her ears and she narrowed her bright blue eyes, her gaze falling upon the dance of the two males. Rabaeka was yongue but he was loyal to the pack, unlike Gould who had abandoned them. She Sneered and rushed down the snowy slope towards them.

Her fur bristled as she came to a stop near Masti, She looked up at her mother with a look of dispare before looking back at the dance of the two males. Her muscles ached to jump in, but she doubted she would be permitted. She sneered at Gould and Nipped at him, growling lowly as the fight pressed on. SHe had no respect or love for her poor excuse for a father and alpha.

Shariea

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:49 am
((I didn't ABANDON you I had a nervous friggin break down is that okay with you that my real life comes before rp? and a game?

I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT USED TO RP THE WOLVES. I baught gould to rp him no other reason so don't you DARE start on me with that. Meeki has said that Gould can run the pack again if I am active once again. I will fight for it I don't think it is very fair that I was never approached about the pack the fact that i was the only one rping for a long time is what annoys me I used to BEG people to rp with me ask rein. I asked her on far more than one occassion to rp and all i got was no and I'm too busy. I LOVED the idea of wolves when they came out thats why i got one and I have every right for my Alpha to be an acctual alpha over a pack that exsists. it's not MY fault noone would rp before I can't FORCE people to rp unfortunately I had to wait and watch noone appear.

I don't think it's fair that i never got to lead a pack that acctually exsisted like I wanted it to.))

Gould sat then, his Haunches pressed tightly against his sides "We should move" he said in a calm voice, his ears flattened against his head "If we are to fight it should be at the battle grounds it is not custom to brawl near a den where pups could be influanced." He stood then and turned his back on raekaba, he was no fool, he knew this was a stupid thing to do, but Gould was a stickler for tradition, he always had been. He walked to Matsi and smiled lightly. He bent low and touched her paws "You have raised them well sage" He whispers standing again and continuing on. If Raekaba insisted upon attacking him again the cub wasn't ready, things had to be done properly he refused to shed blood at the den he was born in too many moons ago to remember. He padded away, there was a clearing not too far away where all the battles had been faught, ageless battles between clans, between wolves and vampires, between alpha and his strongest cub. He moved along a silent shadow amongst the snow waiting to see if he would be assasinated, only dark packs, the death pack, his ears flattened at the thought, they attacked each other in the dark killing each other without a noble battle. He knew the tradition, he loved this pack and he had gone to protect it the way his ancestors had before him.

((moving along to the battle arena. does there have to be a ref or some such lark?))  
◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff