Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Scarlet saw that the frost people were stopping some of the poachers but some were able to sneak off and they ran toward her. Scarlet grinned and ran toward the three. She soon disappeared as she picked up speed. She circled around them and they were soon clumped together and where tied by some invisible force. She then stood in front of them, "So how many times are you going to keep coming?" She smiled and tighten the invisible rope that she held in her hands constricting them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:02 am
"That is none of your business..."one of the poachers said. Gallium stared at the poachers without stopping for a moment. Then, she started poking another and the other Frost People were watching the poachers as they struggled to get out of the force.  

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:51 am
((Here's an announcement, there's going to be a secret Santa event taking place in Guildy, if you have any questions about it, I think you should contact Chief Sankofa.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:30 pm
Scarlet knelt down and her face was inches away from the poacher that spoke. "Listen here you stupid humans, so far i've been nice and let the others go. I'm not going to be generous anymore, so the next time i see anyone of you or any other poachers at that, i wont hesitate to kill any of you." She tightened her grip ans as she did she began to drag them out of the park. When she reached the outskirts of the forest she threw them out and stayed there as they finally got out of sight. Jumping up a tree she sat there making sure they weren't coming back.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:42 pm
Gallium stared at the poachers as they went flying while she and her squad were walking back to their village. There a few humans giving the village some fire wood to keep the Frost People as warm as they could get in this cold weather. Some of the Frost People elders were getting together, but these elders were part of the council of the Frost People. They had grey fur and carried canes with gemstones on them. Gallium watched as the Council of the Frost People walked around the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:55 pm
After awhile Scarlet jumped down from the tree and headed back to the village. She let the barrier down and walked in and was greeted by some of the elders.
"Good work Scarlet, always keeping our village safe," The eldest said as he extended his arm showing the whole village.

"Yeah well gramps you know I only did it for your sake," she softly put his arm down. She mumbled to herself, "no matter what i do no one appreciates what i do for them." She gave him a hug and walked off toward the house.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:01 pm
Gallium just walked around the village as the humans were unpacking the wood for the Frost People. Now that there was temporary peace, Gallium had nothing else to do but walk around the village. It was then that she realized she could train with her kunai, so Gallium ran to the training area to train with her weapons.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:17 pm
Scarlet jumped on her grandfather's house and sat on the roof. There she was able to see the whole forest and she watched the other villagers play around and conversate with each other.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:30 pm
Gallium was cutting through dummies as if they were paper without any effort. She was panting a little after training.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:41 pm
Scarlet after a little wahile jumped off the roof startling a couple of girls her age.

"Hey what's wrong with you! Just becuase your the elders grandaughter doesn't mean you can go around doing whatever you want!" The girl yelled annoyed and in a bit in a snobish way.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you, and i don't go around doing whatever i want. Everyone in this village just has issues with me and i don't no why, so i suggest you shut up you spolied b...." Scarlet was cut off as the girls father came up.

"Is there a problem here?" He asked as he came up behind his daughter.

"Not really daddy, she was just being mean to me...i don't know what i did.." she broke off in fake tears.

Scarlet rolled her eyes and turned away to head out of the village. She was stopped as the girls dad placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Just because your gandfather is our leader doesn't mean that i wont be afraid to punish you. All the higher elfs like myself have that power." He whispered into her ear.

"Yeah i know," she removed his hand and turned to look at him directly, "Besides you should know that your daughter needs to stopped acting like a spolied scardy cat. Go a head and punish me, at this point i don't care." At that she left the village enranged and punched holes in trees here and there.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:28 am
I, Nicholas a.k.a Nick, am hunting.

Seriously, why am I hunting? I made it clear to my dad and grandpa that I absolutely loath hunting. Yet here I am sandwiched between my dad and my grandpa waiting for an animal to appear. They weren't even scared when they heard that the last hunting party had been throughtly knocked out cold by the inhabitants of the forest.

"Dad, can't we just lay off the animals for now?" I asked a question I already knew the answer of.

"No! These beasts needs to be hunted and those pesky Frost thingy need to be put out of business," my dad said as he raised his shotgun to his eyes.

"Yer pops is right kiddo," my grandpa said from behind me. "Them frosties are makin' a hole in our pocket with them fights. We can't leave rich if this goes on," he added. I sighed. I had long heard the 'hateful' tale of the Frost People and what a 'menace' they were to hunters, not that I call my dad and grandpa hunters. They were clearly poachers.

"Dad, if you're not gonna let me go then I'll set Kani on you," I said to my dad who instantly froze. My dad hated Kani. Not just because he's a wolf but also because he can evade any shots made by anyone thus rendering him useless when it comes to threats concerning Kani. Said beast growled dangerously beside me.

"Nick, I told you that we are here to set your head right! We're a family and you are my only son! You need to inherit the family business," my dad said in a heartfelt voice. I was unaffected by it.

"What business is it dad?" I asked.

"Animal trading, of course! We hunt and trade the animals in the market," he answered. I scoffed.

"Dad, you know very well that you 'poach' and not hunt and the market you speak of is the black market where every transaction made there is illegal," I retaliated. Both gramps and dad made shocked expressions.

"Kid, where did you get that?" Grandpa asked.

"Mom, she told me all this before you kidnapped me from her," I said. Seriously, I was getting tired of my family's antics.

"Bye dad, gramps. I'm gonna go walk with Kani. Make sure you don't get caught," I waved as I walked away from my elders. Kani was on alert as we moved farther away from my guardians. I dropped the shotgun dad had given me and touched the small revolver I had still safe in its pouch.

"Kani, I hope I don't need to use this thing even though mom gave it for self defense," I said to my pet. It nodded its head once. Finally we reached a place that took my breath out.

"Wow, this place is a beauty! I wonder if this is one of the elf gardens granny used to talk about," I said. Finally I sat down with Kani curled around me. "Kani, I'm going to sleep ok? Keep watch for me please," I said cheerfully as I lay on Kani's back. Sleep over took me.

"Night, Kani." I yawned and I was out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:08 pm
Scarlet decided to head to the one place that made her feel at peace. She made her way to her secret medow or garden. Once she came upon it she instintly fell at peace and began to view the beatuiful place she help creat with her elf magic. Then suddenly she gasped when she saw someone sleeping on the grass and flowers. She slowly began to walk over to the person but was stopped by a growling wolf. She shushed the dog with her soft almost heveanly voice hoping he would. Animals loved her but she hadn't seen this wolf around so who knew what would happen.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:14 pm
I heard- no, felt Kani growling but he stopped soon before I could feel anything wrong. So I continued to sleep, but it was not really a calming sleep. I felt like I was being watched. Kani was still alert against me so I know something was out of place. So I stirred.

"Kani, what's the matter?" I said in a muffled voice. I yawned and stretched. My rest had been disturbed prematurely. Kani turned his head to me and nudged me to full awakeness, not that it really worked. I thought he was being cute and fuzzy.

"Hey cut it out. It tickles," I giggles with my eyes closed but the moment I opened my eyes-

"Uh oh," I said softly at the sight of the elf lady standing in front of me. Then did I became fully alert of my situation. I was indeed in an elf garden and that many more elf would come if this particular elf told them about me being here.

An I have heard the 'grizzly' tale of the 'barbaric' elves who are 'carnivorous'. Not that I believe all that but 'fairytales' tends to stick to your head if told on rainy nights in a dark room as a bedtime story by your grandfather, who happens to be a poacher and hates the elves with all his might. The idea of what might happen to me was not pretty, not pretty at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:04 pm
Scarlet laughed when she saw his worried expression. "I hope your not a poacher because if you are then i suggest you leave," her face quickly got serious, but when she thought about it, a poacher wouldn't be walking around with a pet wolf. She sat down in front of him never really seeing a human his age before. She smiled at him and asked, "How exactly did you find my secret garden?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:07 pm
"I, umm, I just walked in on it," I said. "I mean, I wasn't trespassing or anything but I just happen to stumble into it," I rephrased. "And I'm not a poacher. My dad and grandpa is and they are hunting." Oops! I sealed my lips with my hand.

She wasn't supposed to know that! I scolded myself. Sorry dad! Sorry grandpa! In a vain attempt to distract her I asked questions.

"Um, so are you really an elf? I've never seen one before but my late granny did. She said she met male ones and they were handsome. I didn't know female elves are very pretty like yourself," I said.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff