Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{CONTINUED!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:31 pm
Kaori hesitated. "Perhaps we should just let him totter. I can always just punch anyone who looks at us funny ya know." she said,in the mood to hit something still from her run in with the demon.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:29 am
Chiya smiled but didn't look at her friend.
We don't want the humans wondering why you are having trouble walking. So, if you used these, you would not look...suspicious.
She turned to smile brightly at Kaori, making her white hair fall over her shoulders.
Shoot..., Chiya thought, I am going to have to wear a hood. Humans' bodies don't respond normally when a pretty person smiles at them. Perhaps I should get Kaori a cloak, too? And definitely Shen! My, I can only imagine the stress if a girl tried to flirt with him. We don't have the time to tell people that he has A.D.D. or something...
"We will wear cloaks."

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:58 am
The street was crowded with people talking about the fountain and what had occured there, yet nobody could possibly know what he looked like as the only picture of him was stored in the towns main museum in the most violent criminals section. He had a small pleasent smile across his face as he squeezed through the crowds of people making sure to look like a regular person, which he did almost perfectly with the exception of his sniffing the air as he smelled the souls of other people, a large group of men suddenly got in the way and Lynx walked straight into them.

"Hey, sorry lad!" Said the man who had inadvertantly knocked him to the ground offering his hand to help Lynx up.

Lynx looked at the man and swallowed his pride taking the mans hand and pulling himself back to his feet. "No it was my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going." There was something about the man that seemed somewhat familiar and Lynx studied him hard trying to make it look like he was recovering from the fall.

"Come on, I'll get you a drink as an apology." The man said and led the way to a closeby bar.

"Okay." Lynx replied following the group of friends. This could be intresting and why does he look so familiar? He thought to himself as they walked through the doors of the bar.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:49 am
User Image

Shen nodded when Chiya explained it was to keep the humans from asking about his odd walking. Couldn't they just say he was ill or something? The merman was sure his walking would improve with practice, so maybe it would get better the more they progressed. He was glad for the sudden change of conversation direction when Chiya announced that they would all wear cloaks. Shen knew the words "wear" and "cloak," just not their exact definition. He was sure he'd heard a form of wear before, so it had to be a common thing. Perhaps it had something to do with garments? Before he knew it, the merman became lost in rumination as he tried to figure out the word without visual cues.  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:56 pm
Kaori nodded. "Not only are they wickedly stylish, but they are also useful for hiding deadly weapons!" she said grinning. "Something black for me please? It's so wonderfully deadly!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:08 am
Chiya grinned at Kaori, "Poetic much?"
With that she ran to the fireplace and lifted the rug. There was a hatched door under it. She snapped it open and jumped inside. Landing on her feet she looked around. The tiny area was already dimly lit from her checking from time to time. There was a wall full of weapons and another wall with a rack of cloaks and an area with extra canned foods. She used this place as a hideaway when danger might be trying to find her.
Emerging from the floor, she closed the door and replaced the rug. She threw a black cloak at Kaori and set a dark blue one down by Shen. She held a dark red one in her hands. She put it on, making sure Shen watched as she did so as an example.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:07 pm
User Image

Shen was pulled from his ruminations when Kaori returned, setting a mass of blue cloth next to him. He picked it up and sort of looked it over, glancing from the garment to Chiya and back again. The merman watched as she put a deep red one on, noticing the way it was thrown over the shoulders and tied beneath the neck. He repeated the behavior, realizing during the action that he had been correct to assume that a cloak was a garment and that wearing was...well, cladding oneself in said garment. Well, it seemed that Shen was on his way to better comprehension of the language. He fiddled with the fabric of his cloak, noting the way it felt to his fingers and looked to his eyes. It was an entirely different sort of fabric from the kinds that made up his shirt and pants, but not an unlikable one.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:17 pm
Kaori whipped her cloak around her shoulders and tied it around her neck, allowing the excess fabric to form a curtain around her entire body. She smiled an evil smile and pulled a hood over to where only her malicious grin showed. "Too bad I don't have fangs to complete the look." she said gleefully as she traded her sword for a pair of double edged hand axes. After tucking them into her belt she pulled out two ankle holsters and strapped them on, holding in them .45 auto loaders, her definite first choice in firearms. "Oh, sweetie, you know me so well." she commented, admiring the silky material and the extra bulk that easily concealed her favorite weapons.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:54 am
Chiya chuckled quietly and sighed.
"Let us go before it gets too dark. I don't want to be grabbed by a vampire. They wouldn't like losing a limb or two."
With that, she gripped Araz' hilt gently and walked toward the door, opening it silently. The night breeze blew in her face and she closed her eyes, enjoying it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:44 pm
User Image

Shen watched as Kaori grabbed a bunch of things that looked like weapons and stuffed them into her cloak. Did that mean that he had to do that too? The merman hoped not, he wasn't trained to fight like some other mermen were. He decided to just not worry about it and to follow Chiya out of the dwelling. Shen pulled his cloak a little tighter around his body when the wind hit him, finding it just as uncomfortable as he always had. He supposed he'd just have to grow accustomed to it, even if he didn't intend to stay on land for too long. The merman was already missing the ocean even if he was learning a lot.  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:13 pm
"Aw but they're so good for when you need a good kill. No body to dispose of." she said, slipping each hand into the opposite sleeve, giving her an even more menacing appearance as she began swiftly making her way. "Come quickly, both of you. The demon is about town, and there seems to be a disturbance. Who knows what other reasons he has given me to destroy him." she said, filling with rage at being tested by the fool.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 am
Chiya sighed and walked out the door, not really looking to see if they were following her. She looked around. It was early in the morning, so it was quite nippy and silent. Chiya gripped the hem of her cloak.
"What do I do Araz? I don't know where to go to find this demon."
The sword pulsed and she pulled it out of its sheath. Pointing it in the air, it started to pull at her hand. She smiled hopefully and let it lead her in a west-ward direction.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:21 am
Breathing heavily with excitment Lynx walked out of the back door of the bar covered in blood slamming the door firmly closed behind him. He twitched slightly and put something in his pocket before moving down the still slightly dark alley. His eyes were glowing an ominous green as the blood that covered him ran down his face hiding his young looking features and the evil grin spread across his face. He twitched again, and again, then he let out a loud roar, which sounded like it should have come from an animal, that echoed throughout the town. The bar would soon be discovered to have no less then ten bodies scattered though it which would look as though an animal had escaped from the local zoo and attacked them, something similar to that of a big cat like a lynx. Lynx slowly edged his way along the wall sticking to as much shadow as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:48 am
"Arias." Kaori said, stopping. "Museum." she said, turning and walking in that direction. "There is no way we can defeat him as we are. Besides, I have an old...friend...to visit first."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:54 am
User Image

Shen stopped shortly after Kaori did. He had been wondering why they were following the direction that Chiya's sword was pointing, but he hadn't asked about it just in case it was some kind of compass. The merman listened to Kaori's words, but he didn't quite understand them. Hadn't Chiya been headed in the direction of this museum? He had assumed so, if only because he knew nothing about the direction of anything in this place. As long as Shen could find a map of sorts, he'd be able to figure out where the ocean was and that was all that really mattered. The direction home was always the most important one to know.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff