Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insult2injury

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:26 am
Congrats with the promotion ~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:47 pm
I, too, am going to steal the "application" format. sweatdrop Sorry!

Moderating Interests: I would like to moderate because I am addicted to this guild! I haven't been a member long, but whenever I get a chance, I love coming here and reading all of the fascinating material. I also find that I have a bit to contribute, too! In addition, I have decent judgment on what is considered acceptable and what is not.

Available Contributions: I am not yet of age to be any hands-on help to any animal organizations and such, but I do might part. My father lives close to the MSPCA, where I find myself spending anytime available between homework and Gaia. I have conducted several animal fundraisers for various shelters, and enjoy being as active as I can in animal-oriented events. I also read up on breeds and species of random animals. I'm full of interesting facts!

Online Availability: I find Gaia addictive because of this guild! As you may have guessed, I am on almost daily. Occasionally something will pop up, but most of the time I'm on Gaia once a day. I belong to a couple of other animals guilds on Gaia, and bounce around those, but find none a fraction as interesting as this one! Half the time I'm in the guild I don't post because I'm so caught up in the material! Yes, I'm a bit of a book worm. But I could be an asset to this guild if I had a chance.

Anything else we need to know?: I'm owner of a little mutt, Maja, and have vast knowledge on an assortment of wild animals, esp. the great apes, and small pets.

swedish_soup

Recycled Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces