Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistyAngel2

4,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:51 pm
I lost my Cocker Spanial Lady- years ago sad but everytime I see a cute picture of her I start missing her crying . She was a pinkish fluffy dog sad and her memories of her playful personality make me wish she was still here with me crying

I also lost my pooddle Lucky like maybe a year ago, man do I miss him. My heart breaks because he was just the most wonderful, caring and patient dog we ever had crying . I wish he was still here, so that he can comfort me when I'm feeling sad sad .  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
My dwarf hamster passed away last night.
I feel sick, the tears won't stop, and I also feel very lonely. crying
But at the same time I'm happy that she didn't die in pain, she died in her sleep, which is the way I've always wanted my pets to go, but that doesn't always happen.  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

delete_my_existence

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:48 am
my dwarf hamster died yesterday too crying
she was old.. died while running in her wheel.
I guess she had a stroke? we found her in a running position
with her eyes a little open...  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:11 pm
KittyLoverGirl239
I've lost a few pets...My grandma's cat Handyman...My best friends cat and dog Bunny and Biscut...my hamster princess and my brother's hamster Night. My sister's ferret Taz, and now i am present

Im always worried my bombay cat ruby will run away, because he likes to run out of the house alot. We usually catch him and if we dont we know he comes back cuz he is so fat and knows where food is. then theres my dog Huck....he is 7...I'm worried he is gonna die...... crying

oh no!!!! spend as much time with them as you can. give them an extra fun time so that they can be happy  

XxXluna eclipseXxX

XxXluna eclipseXxX

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:11 pm
there was this one time where my cat calvin was keeping me awake for a long time. he would attack me, and i would pet him, and then he would attack me again. this went on untill about 7:00 in the morning. i got about 1 hour of sleep. when i woke up and walked outside, i saw calvin. i was wondering why he was sleeping so close to the rode. when i got closer, i saw all the blood and stuff. i freaked out. when i got there it was too late. he was already dead. his eyes were wide open. i knew i shouldnt have looked at them, but i did. their normal kitteny happieness was gone, and he was like a hollow shell. he was still sort of warm and he was wet. we figured out that our sprinklers had gone on and he got scared and ran into the street. it was so horrible!!!!!! gonk crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying gonk gonk gonk gonk crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:17 am
I've lost my cat Queenie in 2006 a week after my b-day. it was a hard decision to make, because i decided it was her time. She was 19 almost 20. with many complications. I still wonder if i made the right decision crying
I kept her collar, that i gave her for christmas and i have her ashes.
My parents think its weird that i keep her ashes, but we've had her since forever and i can't let her go. She was an awesome cat!!
I am planning on getting a tattoo of her on my arm one day 3nodding  

boneymuggle

Mewling Prophet

6,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:23 pm
KittyLoverGirl239
I've lost a few pets...My grandma's cat Handyman...My best friends cat and dog Bunny and Biscut...my hamster princess and my brother's hamster Night. My sister's ferret Taz, and now i am present

Im always worried my bombay cat ruby will run away, because he likes to run out of the house alot. We usually catch him and if we dont we know he comes back cuz he is so fat and knows where food is. then theres my dog Huck....he is 7...I'm worried he is gonna die...... crying

At 7, there is little to no chance that he will pass without a serious complication that was easily reversible. If you're worried about old age, don't be! Even the tallest dog breed (Irish Wolfhound) lives to be 9-10.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:44 pm
I lots my Golden Retriever Falkor on October the 29th 2008. I'm still not really over it, and tears start to come when I see owners with their Goldens walking in the streets. I've had him since I was a baby, we were the same age, I was 15 and so was he when he died. We had to put him down because he had bad hips, it was hard for him to stand up after laying down for a long time, and since winter was coming we didn't know how he would do in the ice and snow, so we had to let him go. I really miss him, I've kept his collar in my room with some of my favorite pictures of him. Here's one, it was taken a few hours before putting him down:
User Image
My cat, Billy, is 11, but he's in really good health, I've had him since I was 6. I don't know what life would be like without him. He sleeps with me every night, is there to welcome me when I come home from school, and waits for me to go to bed at night. I love him so much, I hope he lives long.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ravynne Sidhe

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:49 pm
Loosing a pet is hard. I lost my first pet when I was 13. She was a German Shepard that I've had since I was little. My family ended up giving her to my grandma because we were moving to Georgia. The second animal we lost was a Collie, who was named Ollie, he was a rescue dog. We were taking care of him for a week for one of my dad's friends however the guy never came back. So we ended up keeping. He had problems the past few years, then finally 2 years ago in November we had to put him down..a couple months later we got 2 adorable collie puppies, so the pain is somewhat mended, though sometimes my mom will break down, even though both of the puppies have certain aspects of Ollie. Me and my dad are convinced he reincarnated into them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:54 pm
Ravynne Sidhe
Loosing a pet is hard. I lost my first pet when I was 13. She was a German Shepard that I've had since I was little. My family ended up giving her to my grandma because we were moving to Georgia. The second animal we lost was a Collie, who was named Ollie, he was a rescue dog. We were taking care of him for a week for one of my dad's friends however the guy never came back. So we ended up keeping. He had problems the past few years, then finally 2 years ago in November we had to put him down..a couple months later we got 2 adorable collie puppies, so the pain is somewhat mended, though sometimes my mom will break down, even though both of the puppies have certain aspects of Ollie. Me and my dad are convinced he reincarnated into them.

You're lucky to have been able to have more collies, my mom doesn't want us to get another dog, she says it's to hard to lose them. But I'm trying to build up the courage to convince her that getting another dog will help.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eyebatches

Hopeless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:20 am
aww, ty for the advice ^^
i just lost my oldest cat (she was 9 years old) and she was the sweetest oriental cat you can ever own. she always came on my lap when i was sad and she's friendly to visitors
we let her out twice a day and we always watch her because we had a low fence that a cat can jump over...we built a higher fence so we didn't have to watch it all the time but one day my neighbor's dog managed to loosen a board in my fence and attacked my cat...i heard my cat and i ran to get her but it was too late because the dog started eating my cat....
it was a terrible thing to see  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:41 am
User Image
User Image
I Hope Everyone's Doing Fine. ♥
I've Lost A Few Pets As Well, Sometimes Its Really Hard To Let Go. (:

tiannaaaa

tiannaaaa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:43 am
Muted_Nightingale
I lots my Golden Retriever Falkor on October the 29th 2008. I'm still not really over it, and tears start to come when I see owners with their Goldens walking in the streets. I've had him since I was a baby, we were the same age, I was 15 and so was he when he died. We had to put him down because he had bad hips, it was hard for him to stand up after laying down for a long time, and since winter was coming we didn't know how he would do in the ice and snow, so we had to let him go. I really miss him, I've kept his collar in my room with some of my favorite pictures of him. Here's one, it was taken a few hours before putting him down:
User Image
My cat, Billy, is 11, but he's in really good health, I've had him since I was 6. I don't know what life would be like without him. He sleeps with me every night, is there to welcome me when I come home from school, and waits for me to go to bed at night. I love him so much, I hope he lives long.

User Image
User Image
I Hope Your Feeling Better. ♥
He Was A Beautiful Dog And I Can Tell You Love Him A Lot. (:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 am
I just lost my bunny just last November 14, 2010. =( My other bunny is so sad now. I don't have the money and the time to buy him a new partner yet.  

Natevaelle

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 am
I lost my kitty in October...
My mom found her dead near the fence...We think she got hit by a car...
I really wanted to kill that b*****d!!! ...
My cat was only 2?!...
She was a pain in the a** , but I really loved her, so much!
She kept me awake for hours..and woke me up just before the alarm clock...
She would always kick our dog in the face when Muska(dog) was passing by...
Once my cat was running towards the stairs... looked bak...and hit her head XD... forgot to look and run up the stairs.. I tell you, that was funny to look at xD...
She loved to watch TV with me, though she could never stay still xD..
She ruined my curtains... She went into our oven O_O... she went into our fireplace...
Ohh.-....there are so many things that she did...
But enough of that..before you all get bored...
This a video of her
(sry, the text is in Estonian sweatdrop )

Also...lost a dog few years ago, we grew up together...we did EVERYTHING together...
Though he wasn't mine(he was my grannys) I still loved him..
I had pictures of him on my wall and the day that he died... one of them(the one in the middle)...it fell dow while I was sleeping... it woke me up and I didn't think of it much, but then...my mom came back from my grannys place and I just..I know that he wasn't with us anymore.. had a bad feeling for the last couple of days before his death..

Also made a video of him sweatdrop

13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces