Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:30 am
i have my place in the city.. he thought.i wont be there for a few weeks so if you want to be the owner its yours he said as he started to walk off.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 am
all of the suden... he heard a thud.. im going to go see what that is. take my place if you desire it.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:47 pm
Nahimana

Nahimana rolled her eyes, knowing full well who it was. Bree, the clumsy elf who was always pestering her with stupid questions, jokes, and other nonsensical crap. Nahi took off, following common sense and the smell of the fruit sucking vampire. Upon reaching the cabin she looked it over, stepping inside carefully. she put her bag on the floor and looked around the inside. upon reaching the bathroom she shifted, suddenly glad for Bree's clumsiness. She stepped into the shower and turned it on, enjoying the warmth of the water.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:42 pm
shaun walked just into the woods and smelled something..... unfamilyer, as he came arond some shrubs, he drew his sword out and said, DONT EVEN MOVE! when he relized what it was he let down his sword and apologized to the unsuspecting elf. im sooooo sory.i heared a thud and i thought that it was something else. my name is shaun willos. whats yours?  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:49 pm
Bree

Bree jumped when a boy came through the bushes and drew out a sword shouting. Before she knew what she was doing she dissappeared, making herself invisible. As he put it away apologizing she reappeared, gasping. "In need of new pants." she said, looking at him warily. "Bree." she said, standing up and prying her hand off her throat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:16 am
i have a cabin near by in the woods, there might be clothes to your likeing there,,, oh be war, there is a werewolf there taking a shower so, be careful,,  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:19 am
Bree

Bree looked at him, amused. "Um, actually that was just a bad joke, you'll find I have alot of those." she said, stretching a bit. "Actually, that adrenaline is just what I needed to get going, so I really shouldn't complain."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:23 pm
no offence, your one of those people who makes friends very easaly arent you?  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:37 pm
Bree

Bree nodded like an anime character, beaming. "Yush sir! I can also make most anyone laugh. Even alot of the most depressed, dark, broody people if I try real hard. Except that Nahimana girl. I think her sense of humor was replaced by her werewolf senses. Course bein able to control emotions might be part of that." she said while doing a handstand. Adrenalin was like a drug for her, and she was thoroughly enjoying it. "I can make most people feel any way I want. though some are immune. Also alot of how I feel rubs off on others, so if you start feeling extremely hyper you'll know."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 am
yopu know nahi? i just met her today. she seemed..... pissy about me being a vampire. but i dont drink blood..  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:21 pm
Bree

Bree laughed. "Nahi's my cousin, and she's pissy about everything, though I have heard her mention something about them killing part of her tribe when she was a baby. You might ask her. Just be careful and take that thing with you." she said, gesturing toward his sword. "You say you don't drink blood? How absolutely fascinating! That must help with the not going to jail thing.." she said thoughtfully. Bree was always anxious to learn, and she didn't know a particularly large bit about vampires.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:30 pm
i suppose im a freak of nature,i just need lots of shuger. odly enoughf, thats how i got my powers. one morning i started to eat the fruit and i found that when you become pure of body, you also become pure of mind and heart. so yea. im a freak. besides, my sword can cut thrugh anything,,, so ha!  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:40 pm
Nahimana stepped out of the shower, shaking her hair out(after all, she is part dog). Pulling on her clothes quickly she brushed through her hair and shoved all her stuff back in her bag. She looked around, then sighed. "What the hell am I supposed to do with a house?"

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff