Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Lovers!♥

Back to Guilds

If you love Disney join this Guild! We have a webbie, Guild Shop, And Much Much More! 

Tags: Good Luck Charlie, Mickey Mouse, ANT Farm, Jessie, Disney Channel 

Reply Wizards of Waverly Place and stars
Wizards of Waverly Place (R & E's version) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:17 am
Emmy stepped into the Rouso Lounge Room where Deckota and Alex were already watching the popular Disney TV show "Suite Life on Deck". Justin walked in then and smiled at Emmy, causing her to blush. Justin was distracted by the TV shortly afterwards however when London Tipton wandered in to criticize Bailey. Emmy growled then and sat beside Deckota.

Emmy pouted and folded her arms. "How can anyone see anything in her?" Emmy snapped. "She's snobby, spoilt and let's face it she's as dumb as sand! What do you think Alex? Deckota?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:20 am
"yes sand is quite smart...not" Deckota replied still looking at the tv.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:26 am
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:27 am
Emmy laughed at Deckota's sarcasm. Justin just rolled his eyes. "Oh God, here we go again." Justin complained. "You better not be picturing yourself asking Sandy Girl out again," Emmy growled as she noticed Justin's eyes still fixed on the TV. "Of course not," Justin said smiling. Emmy was certain her was lying. "You're a poor liar," she mumbled.

Emmy wandered into the kitchen then where she grabbed two different bags of sugar and flour for Deckota's bread. "Here ya go ," Emmy said smiling at Deckota, handing her the small bags.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:33 am
Deckota took the bag and whent to start bakeing. she waved her wand and put it down. just then Max walked in and asked:" Hey Decota, can i borrow ur wand, im still looking for mine and i woz wandering if i could use urs to find it?"
"sure, but be carefull, i just baked with that wand. its hot" she replied  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:37 am
Emmy wandered into the bathroom as Deckota handed her wand to Max. She had a curious and amused look on her face which made Justin and Alex curious. Her voice rang out of the toilet then. "Ummm...Max? Can you come here a second?" Max stepped behind Emmy who was leaning behind the toilet laughing. "What is it?" She stood up and held a wet, mouldy wand out in front of her. "Isn't this yours?" Max gulped and blushed. Alex and Justin walked in then and burst into laughter. Emmy joined them. She handed the wand to Max and smiled. "I don't know what it was doing there but i think you need to take better care of your belongings Max. Accidents can happen." They all laughed again and Emmy took Deckota's wand from Max and gave it back to her in the kitchen.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:18 am
"love to stay and chat, but i got work t do" said Deckota. she grabbed her bag and rode off on her bike.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:22 am
A look of confusion took over the former amused look on Emmy's face. "Justin, is Deckota going to work or school? And if she's going to work, where does she work?...again?"  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:25 am
"im going to work. ya now, as a mail man?" Deckota said tom Emmy. "by the way Emmy, i was wondering, wat do you se in Justin? he still has bob the builder underpants and plays dungeons and gargoyles."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:37 am
"Sssshh!!!" Emmy hissed, knowing all too well that they were still in ear-shot of Justin. "I guess I think...he's kinda...cute." Emmy laughed and winked at Deckota and laughed as she pulled out her wand and wandered into the kitchen.
"it's morning again
and now time for breakfast
Food will be made now
for me and the rest of us"
Kitchen utensils moved around then and almost too soon crepes were sitting on the table already waiting. Alex, Max and Justin stood and stared and as Theresa and Jerry wandered into the kitchen, their jaws dropped. Emmy smiled sheepishly.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:13 am

(green will be for at work)

Deckota got her first arrend for the day and started. just throwing newspapers on random peoples lawns. she thought to herself ' one day i should read one of these newspapers.' at 1:30 she cycled home.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:49 am
Emmy wandered down stairs to the Waverly Substation to greet Deckota. She smiled at Deckota but spun back around and rushed up the stairs almost immediately as she heard glass smash.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:50 am
Deckota ran after Emmy upstairs finding "the lamp" smashed across the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:59 am
"ohhhh Justin, look what you did!" Alex cried as she saw Theresa's lamp lying broken on the floor. "I didn't touch the lamp!" Justin fought back staring over the couch.

"What's going on here?" Emmy asked holding her hands close to her ears. "Justin just decided that he wanted to destroy mum's lamp! You're done for Justin!" Alex stomped her feet on the ground. Emmy threw her arms out in front of her.

"Whoa!!! Alex, did you see him do this?" Emmy asked. Alex seemed to loosen up. "Well...not really...ye-...Nnnnn...no. I didn't." Alex answered finally. Emmy had to fight away a smile. She had caught Alex off guard which she always enjoyed. "So, how do you know it was him?" Emmy asked, letting herself look smart. "Look, i didn't see him do it. I just know he did it. Because he always does it. He's always the one to pull a nasty prank like this." Alex hissed at Justin. "Not really Alex," Emmy said, referring to Alex (the Prime Prankster).  

Dark_Huntress1202

Wizards of Waverly Place and stars

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces