Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 pm
l-Bari-Chan-l
Jacob nodded lightly. "I see... Michael here decided this place looked interesting so he dragged me in here." he explained.
"And he tried to chicken out at least three times." Michael snickered.
Pika-Kitty giggled. "The map looks like someone tried to build a school, a mall and a mansion at once." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:25 pm
"Yeah, I've noticed that earlier." Michael muttered, blushing even more now because of the embarrassment Jacob is putting him through. Just the joys of having a twin, right?
"Anyway, Pika-Kitty... I'm sure you're gonna have a bit of trouble figuring out who's who between us?" Jacob asked, smiling.

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:30 pm
l-Bari-Chan-l
"Yeah, I've noticed that earlier." Michael muttered, blushing even more now because of the embarrassment Jacob is putting him through. Just the joys of having a twin, right?
"Anyway, Pika-Kitty... I'm sure you're gonna have a bit of trouble figuring out who's who between us?" Jacob asked, smiling.
"....er....I think so....." Pika-Kitty said, slightly confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:35 pm
Jacob laughed. "Well," he said simply, "just remember that I have green eyes, and Michael has blue. Also, he's taller than me. Though, it might take you a bit of time to remember all that." he said. Michael rolled his eyes. "We couldn't make up a catchy phrase or rhyme to help you remember, so that's all you got. Let's hope for the best." he muttered, smirking.

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:43 pm
l-Bari-Chan-l
Jacob laughed. "Well," he said simply, "just remember that I have green eyes, and Michael has blue. Also, he's taller than me. Though, it might take you a bit of time to remember all that." he said. Michael rolled his eyes. "We couldn't make up a catchy phrase or rhyme to help you remember, so that's all you got. Let's hope for the best." he muttered, smirking.

"Alright." Pika-Kitty said. Her stomach rumbled, making her remember her hunger.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:08 pm
They laughed. "Someone's a bit hungry, eh? But if I went any further in joking with you, I'd be a hypocrite." Michael said. Jacob shook his head. "You really don't make sense most of the time." he muttered.

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:13 pm
"I'd better find the kitchen." Pika-Kitty said. As she walked off, she muttered, "Wherever it is....."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:31 pm
"Would you mind if we came along?" Michael asked, tilting his head slightly to the side as she walked away.
((I should put in another character... maybe. XP))

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:32 pm
l-Bari-Chan-l
"Would you mind if we came along?" Michael asked, tilting his head slightly to the side as she walked away.
((I should put in another character... maybe. XP))

((Cool))

"Sure." Pika-Kitty said. She continued to find the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:39 pm
The two followed her. Jacob, still awfully curious about this place, asked, "How long have you been here, Pika-Kitty?" he turned his attention to the girl, waiting for an answer.

((Does you has picture of Pika-Kitty? Just curious. XD))  

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:50 pm
l-Bari-Chan-l
The two followed her. Jacob, still awfully curious about this place, asked, "How long have you been here, Pika-Kitty?" he turned his attention to the girl, waiting for an answer.

((Does you has picture of Pika-Kitty? Just curious. XD))

((My current avi is Pika-Kitty. XD))

"Not long." Pika-Kitty said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:17 pm
((... I would have never guessed. XD))

"I see." Jacob muttered, smiling.

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:32 pm
Pika-Kitty found a door on the right and opened it. It was a kitchen, fully stocked. "FINALLY!" Pika-Kitty cried, running in. "FOOD!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:52 pm
They laughed. "You seem very excited. Do you always act this way when you see food?" Jacob asked, sticking his tongue out at her playfully. Michael blinked.

Boysenbari

Business Businessman

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games