The Statutory Rape Law Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 pm
-PrimaCzarina-
[Personally, my issues isn't with the laws (though I think it's kind of crap that the government can tell how, when, and where we can legally have sex but understand the urge to set an age limit on sex to prevent *****) but more with the punishment.

The sexual offender list should NOT include eighteen-year-old boys who bone their sixteen-year-old girl-friends and get in legal trouble because the girl's parents gets angry and turn him in. ***** and rapists should be the only ones there. Not horny teenagers.

This punishment ruins lives by confusing a public that doesn't understand what the list really is.
]

User Image
Excellent point, I agree that a man's life can be destroyed because of this technicality in the law. Maybe some small punishment is appropriate, but not to be registered as a sex offender.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:27 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
-PrimaCzarina-
[Personally, my issues isn't with the laws (though I think it's kind of crap that the government can tell how, when, and where we can legally have sex but understand the urge to set an age limit on sex to prevent *****) but more with the punishment.

The sexual offender list should NOT include eighteen-year-old boys who bone their sixteen-year-old girl-friends and get in legal trouble because the girl's parents gets angry and turn him in. ***** and rapists should be the only ones there. Not horny teenagers.

This punishment ruins lives by confusing a public that doesn't understand what the list really is.
]

User Image
Excellent point, I agree that a man's life can be destroyed because of this technicality in the law. Maybe some small punishment is appropriate, but not to be registered as a sex offender.
[[Exactly. I mean, it is a law and when laws are broken there should be a punishment.

But, in this case, the punishment is bull.

((also, I just noticed the word ***** and ***** are blanked out by the word filter but rape is not. what kind of crap is that?))
]]

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash