Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Supershow #7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:41 am
Yes. BTW everyone I am going to start lowering the matched from 7 to maybe 5.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 am
Okaye, I was hoping to do a promo next cycle anyways, about Marxx and the title, if thats alright.  

Call Me Bam

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 am
I don't want anyone to promo about Marxx or the X-Division title. If you want to send me a pm of your promo..If I approve it..then you might be able to post it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 am
timhaynie
Revwar_Kann-Jinn
timhaynie
Revwar_Kann-Jinn
timhaynie
Revwar_Kann-Jinn
'The Midnight Drifter' Jet is looking for a debut. This seems to be a pretty good time.
Only two characters. That is a warning!

I'm going to put-off James for a while. I'll add that to my promo.
No. Pick only two that is it.

That's just what I've done. I know I've said in my promo that James will return soon, but something will be worked-out when the time comes so that I remain under the character limit.
what I just said was. I'm only allowing two characters. If you are trying to build some storyline up between yourself. when want to do it you are going to have to get rid of another person. In which I don't want that. Just pick two people. That's it. Two final people that wont be leaving. Unless you pm your entire idea. Then I might consider what you have..

He just told you what he's doing.

He's getting rid of this 'James' character, although saying that he will return, but will be killed off completely as soon as the card moves on and a realistic timeline can be set.
He will be under the character limit (if he has another character) because his new one is replacing the old one. Understand?

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:50 pm
-Nuclear Fusion-
timhaynie
Revwar_Kann-Jinn
timhaynie
Revwar_Kann-Jinn

I'm going to put-off James for a while. I'll add that to my promo.
No. Pick only two that is it.

That's just what I've done. I know I've said in my promo that James will return soon, but something will be worked-out when the time comes so that I remain under the character limit.
what I just said was. I'm only allowing two characters. If you are trying to build some storyline up between yourself. when want to do it you are going to have to get rid of another person. In which I don't want that. Just pick two people. That's it. Two final people that wont be leaving. Unless you pm your entire idea. Then I might consider what you have..

He just told you what he's doing.

He's getting rid of this 'James' character, although saying that he will return, but will be killed off completely as soon as the card moves on and a realistic timeline can be set.
He will be under the character limit (if he has another character) because his new one is replacing the old one. Understand?
I know what he said. I'm trying to point out I'd rather him just keep the two he wants..and not bring back the third, because if he did bring one back, to WWFG, he would then have to get rid of one of the original two that have been built up.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games