Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Favorite Hitachiin twin moment? (Click it. you wanna) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one???
  Hikaru
  Kaoru
View Results

xx love shine

Chatty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:38 pm
hmmm, to many to decide from xD. I'm not that far in the manga yet but so far i liked the momnet when they dyed their hair blue and pink. Also when it showed the flashback of them when they were still little ( aww, i thought they looked so cute ! <3 ) and the one with the cookie in haruhi's mouth. xD that was pretty cute (:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:54 pm
xx LOVE SHiNEE
hmmm, to many to decide from xD. I'm not that far in the manga yet but so far i liked the momnet when they dyed their hair blue and pink. Also when it showed the flashback of them when they were still little ( aww, i thought they looked so cute ! <3 ) and the one with the cookie in haruhi's mouth. xD that was pretty cute (:

yup. I think everyone's listed almost every moment of the twins from the anime.
I haven't gotten far in the manga but I should start it up again.
smile  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

lazulila

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:34 pm
AF-StoryWeaver
xD

And how come I'm the only one who voted Kaoru?! He's the calm-headed one! He's so cool!

blaugh

I voted Kaoru too! ^^

Hmm. I think my favorite moment is when they pretend to fight, and Haruhi smacks them both. That moment where they smirk and let on it was all a ruse...so evil. Those devils x]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:47 pm
My favorite moment is probably the one in the Haruhi in Wonderland episode when they were like swinging behind the pillars and Haruhi knew what they were and doing.  

waterlilly111

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:01 pm
3nodding

Yes....

ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:02 pm
I love all there moments!!! heart But I do love ep. 5 the most! heart  

purple shadow fox

Celestial Cottontail

11,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

kiyomiuchiha01

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:58 pm
Hikaru- when he uses Tamaki as a shield
Kaoru- in the dub where he calls Tamaki an idoit
Together- when they're making up after their "fight"(brotherly love even though only the host club was there) and when their laughing at Tamaki for believing them about disguising himself as Haruhi  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:00 pm
Lhye
AF-StoryWeaver
xD

And how come I'm the only one who voted Kaoru?! He's the calm-headed one! He's so cool!

blaugh

I voted Kaoru too! ^^

Hmm. I think my favorite moment is when they pretend to fight, and Haruhi smacks them both. That moment where they smirk and let on it was all a ruse...so evil. Those devils x]

did anyone one else think of the siamise cats form Lady and the Tramp when they walked around Haurhi?  

kiyomiuchiha01

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Mama Kyouya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:32 pm
Any moment where they torture Tamaki is my favorite. twisted

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:37 pm
Darn, there are so many. Probably in the anime when they were in Karuizawa and the pot almost fell on Kaoru and Haruhi. It was one of their "romantic moments" but what I loved about it was that it was genuine and sincere, not an act for the customers. And the end when they were in bed, holding each other's hands and Hikaru was trembling. So sad gonk but so lovable heart

For the manga, I'm not sure. I haven't read that far into it but there are a lot of moments where they made me die laughing.  

klowag

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:24 pm
Now that I'm farther in the manga I like it any time they discover something new that seperates the two... Kaoru is still my favorite, being the one who says Hikaru is more important!

I won't say anymore for those who haven't gotten that far in manga. It didn't reveal a whole lot anyways. xd

ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:18 pm
when the twins fight xD so epic  

xQueen_Lucyx

Elemental Doll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:31 am
Do you have any idea...

Haha it seems my favorite moment is almost like everyone else's,
when they 'fight'. ^^

It was funny when they were in the lunch table fighting and Haruhi was in the middle. I kept laughing when I saw Hunny fly around and Takashi flying to get him. x'D

..Why a raven is like a writing desk?...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 am
Ahahaha, Kaoru's winning the poll! Yay! 18-15, though, so it's pretty close. sweatdrop

Oh and I LOVE the twins's grandmother. It's in the latest chapter of OHSHC. The twins are like "we'll never turn out like her!" lol  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

klowag

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:18 am
AF-StoryWeaver
Ahahaha, Kaoru's winning the poll! Yay! 18-15, though, so it's pretty close. sweatdrop

Oh and I LOVE the twins's grandmother. It's in the latest chapter of OHSHC. The twins are like "we'll never turn out like her!" lol
Gah, must catch up. I'm still on like chapter 35 or something. So far away and so busy stressed  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff