Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Woobie stroked the child's hair and held her so gently. "I think she does too. Now, I think our next mission is to make this little one a room." He doubted she would want a hammock, which was Woobie's favorite way of sleeping. They would have to come up with something, and soonish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 pm
"I can give up my bed for her...." Even though she had a hard time sleeping in a hammock, she was more than willing to try again for her daughter's sake. "I mean... I suppose we should get another bed in here soon eventually since...." Her face turned bright red. "I mean, only if you were willing to.. you know... have kids...."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:06 am
Woobie then remembered, "I think I have a crib somewhere." From when his children were small. "I'll go find it." He handed Tourmaline to Pastela and kissed her head, "Oh course I'm willing to do that. I would love to have more children, especially with you." Woobie smiled and went off for a few minutes.

Woobie came back with a small wooden crib, "Here, will this work?" He asked his two girls. It was covered in carvings and very beautiful to look at. "I actually didn't think I would use it again." He was glad that he was though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:03 am
Pastela felt her heart soar. He wanted more kids... more importantly, he wanted more kids with her! She gasped as she saw the crib. "Woobie, it's beautiful! What do you think Tourmaline?"

Tourmaline was placed in the crib, and she looked around before looking up to her parents and smiling brightly, clapping her hands.

Pastela giggled, seeing the big smile on her daughter's face, then turned to Woobie. "We'll still need to get her an actual bed when she grows... She's a child now, but she'll turn teen eventually."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:54 pm
Woobie scratched his head, "Oh, you're right." That's right children didn't stay children for long. "Maybe we can make one before she grows up." He smiled and then looked at the little girl, "What do you want to do now?" They could play, eat or anything she wanted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:27 pm
Tourmaline looked uP at Woobie then lifted her arms up into the air to be lifted up. She wanted to explore her new home now and see what she could find to play with.

Pastela put a finger to her chin. "We should get her some toys... What do you hunk Woobie?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:49 am
Woobie reached down and picked her up. "What kind of toys, do you think?" He hadn't had toys around the house in such a long time. "Wait..." He went to a closet and found a plush squirrel and gave it to Tourmaline. "Do you like, it was my son's."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:35 pm
Tourmaline's face lit up brightly as she took the plush and hugged it. It was so soft and fuzzy, and even though it smelt a little funny, it still was a little comforting. Holding it close to herself, she gently pet it's head.

Pastela giggled a little. "I'd say that's a yes, Woobie. Perhaps we should make her one of her very own?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:12 am
Woobie smiled as the girl loved on the plush. He was happy to see someone enjoy it again. "Well, do you know how to sew?" He asked Pastela, as he did not. He hadn't gotten that one from the HQ, "Or we could check the HQ." That place had everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:26 pm
Pastela shook her head. "The last time I tried to sow, I drew enough blood to feed a vampire..." She smiled, watching their child playing with the squirrel. Something about it brought tears to her eyes and made her heart leap in joy.

Tourmaline gave a big yawn, snuggling into the stuffed animal and promptly falling asleep sitting up.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:31 am
"Ok, next time I'm at the HQ I'll look." He then wrapped his arm around Pastela, "She's so sweet." He then reached over to Pastela on the forehead. He was a very happy pae.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff