Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:09 am
Rais smiled, finally someone understood! "I'm glad you understand. Others on this Isle haven't been so understanding." It didn't really help that Rais let his temper show, maybe if he was more civil they would have been too.

"Seafood? That sounds lovely." Rais nodded and thought about how often he left this home...probably not often enough. He just couldn't let go and just get over the fact that he is apart of Telryuna now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:24 pm
Chae rubbed the back of her head. "Well, it's a good deal of a distance from here.... I live in the lagoon-area. It's nice, really warm andsafe from the ocean currents. Plus, I can have both a land-home and an under water home!" She seemed really proud to be able to live in two worlds at once.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:07 am
"That sounds like a wonderful home." He smiled, it did sound nice, but to him nothing could or would compare to Ladshidiel. It was his home to the end. "What do you think about Telryuna?" He wouldn't mind the perspective of someone who just found herself here like him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:23 pm
"I think it's beautiful here!" Absent mindedly, Chae played with her hair. "I've never seen land-algae before, and the land-anemone are breath taking! They even give off the most amazing smells." It was rather obvious she was a fish-girl, as she had no idea as to what flowers were.

"What about yourself, Rias? Do you like it here? Even if it's different?"

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 am
Rais wasn't sure what land-anemones and land-algae was so he his frowned a bit. "Oh, flowers and grass?" Well, at least he hoped that was what she had meant. "They are nice." He wondered what that was like under water.

He then crossed his arms and looked out, "It's ok...." He signed just a bit, it wasn't that he hated being here. It was what had happened before...why they had his so long. He shook the thoughts off and smiled, "You want to show me what you love out there?" Maybe he could see it is she showed him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:27 am
"Oh, is that what they're called? Do flowers eat small particles and dead matter like anemones do?" She wanted to learn so much about this water-free land.

Giggling a little, she took his hand and began leading him off. "Ok... it's this way." Leading him into the wooded area, moving towards the beaches. During the entire walk, she looked up and around her at the foliage and took in their beauty. "So amazing....." She whispered softly.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:48 am
Rais chuckled, "No, they feed on sunlight and water. Other thing feed on their pollen though, bees, some birds..."

Before he could say much more she took his hand and led him through the isle. He saw the wonder in her eyes and wondered if that what he would look like in her world? Under the water, that was a world he wouldn't know. "I bet your world is amazing as well."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 am
"So different...." She whispered, then looked over her shoulder at Rais and giggled. "It is... but I grew up there, so I probably cannot fathom it's true beauty like I can here with fresh eyes of a newborn." As much of a bubble head as she was, she could certainly explain herself well.

Soon, the trees cleared a bit and up ahead was Pae'kippu Beach. Chae's smiled softened over her face. "Here.... this is the place that I love to watch." There, farther up at the water's edge, where young Pae playing with each other with parents watching. "It was here when I realized that, even though we look different... we really are very similar."

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:07 pm
Rais nodded, "I can see that. This world is different, but not too much from my own." His world was contained in the tree of life, he knew it wasn't much different, but some times it sure felt that way.

Rais looked where Chae was, "You are very right. In this way we are all the same." He knew she was right, but why did he have this warning in his heart about the non-ancient breeds? He just smiled and watched the families.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 pm
Lightly, Chae scratched her arms, then looked down and frowned. "I should probably be heading back soon. I'm getting itchy, which means that I'm starting to dry out." Laughing a little, she rubbed the back of her head. "I really am a fish out of water here, aren't I?"

It was true; she was incredibly awkward on the island, especially when she was on two legs. Because of her sudden shift in balance, she was always falling and stumbling, and it was a miracle she hadn't broken bones yet.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:30 pm
Rais nodded, "If it is time, then I understand." He wasn't too happy about her leaving, plus that meant journeying back to the tree of life alone. He could do it, he wasn't afraid...he just liked company, it was nice.

"Come back and visit me again. I would really like it." He said to her as he stuck out is hand to shake hers, which was a custom he had learned that other pae responded too.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:38 pm
Brushing some hair back, she grinned to him. "You know, you can always stop by anytime you want. I live in a little lagoon by the mouth of the marsh. It's be really nice to have some company there, and maybe you can teach me about living on land and how to build a proper home?"

She was rather embarrassed by her current 'hut' it was really just a pile of stick that half was in the ocean's water. On the brighter side, it wasn't as populated as the Sein Lagoon and it tended to lead towards a quieter life.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:42 pm
"That sounds like a nice plan. I will come by." When he figured out where that place was. He didn't know the names of things yet, but he would. Maybe he would journey to the Head Quarters today...

He looked at his hand that she hadn't shook, maybe that wasn't a naiad custom? "Good bye for now then, as we will meet again." That was a nice closing he had learned for a tutor.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:48 pm
As he said good bye, she gave him a deep bow. "Travel safely... and please apologize to your tree for my accidental intrusion." Straightening up, she gave him a cheerful wave, heading for the waters. "I hope to see you around!" She then gave him a small wink and dashed as fast as her legs could go, diving into the Beach's waters, her tail instantly replacing her feet.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 pm
Rais bowed back, much better than a shake of hands. He smiled and watched as she dashed off and flung herself into the water. She was much more graceful that way, he could tell.

Rais smiled and then headed to the HQ, he wanted to read up on the Isle and at least get some better footing on it.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff