Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:57 pm
iDorkosaurous_Rex
Miss. Slippers
Example:
OP: "omg i ws wndrng if zak lkd me or nt, i men, he loks at me nd smles nd i thnk he lkes me wht shuld i do heart heart heart heart neutral neutral rofl rofl whee whee mrgreen mrgreen emo heart xd 3nodding "

Answer 1: "Pick up grammar skills first. You're attractive when you can spell. Secondly, just go and ask him out. What's the worst that can happen, rejection?"

I love your answer! xD
But really, my sister does that all the freaking time!
You think I'm going to sit up and tell her, "Oh, your pretty! Don't say that! Stop it!" no I say "Shut your face! You know there are millions who have it worse than you. Birth defects happen each and everyday, so be happy your not worse, you foolish attention-whore! If you really were ugly, all those stupid boys you talk about would leave you the hell alone!" I like to be truthful.
Oh, and yes this is my sister. And yes, she needs to learn propper grammar and spelling.

LOL you sound like my husband. He is the only one I really talk to about insecurities in how I look mostly because he's the only one I care about impressing (yes I work to impress my husband I don't believe in letting yourself go). He'll tell me to quit being stupid and of course I'm pretty in fact I'm sexy. usually I don't feel any better because he acts so insulted but sometimes he'll give me ones of those kisses make you want to faint and I feel 100% better  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm
It was already said but I will add a little more. Its true a lot of these girls that put am I pretty? are just attention whores. Secondly if you pay attention in threads you will see that these girls post something, cannot take an honest advice. They define it as "rude". They say something stupid because they take everything as an insult then things turn ugly. So don't try to blame girls for being "rude" to a person because there is always a reason why. And to be totally honest. If you post something, and you can't be open minded and handle some of the answers you get just don't post.  

Anabethe

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:15 pm
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you think you are goregous, that's all that should matter. Who cares what other people might say?

Everything that I wanted to say has been said already.
Adding to it, most of the time I see people getting overly worked up and offended because everyone didn't post what they wanted them to post. "Am I pretty?" I'm pretty sure the poster is expecting people to say that she is pretty. So when that doesn't happen, *gasp* people must be rude!

That's just a bit of what I see.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:15 pm
girls are just bitchy. most will just say what they are thinking, and dont care what others will say about it. they wont even care how the person they tell it to might feel, im not like that if i have nothing nice to say i dont say it at all. but when it comes to debates or someone wanting hard fact honesty and truth hey they want it ill give it. sometimes it also matters under what house hold they were brought under, different experiences different people. plus they live by the whole "america is free, or im free, so i can say what i want" kind of thing. true we have freedom of speech, but not fully. watch what you say or you might end yourself up where you dont want to be.  

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

l iii b b y

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:28 pm
PawzPrint
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you think you are goregous, that's all that should matter. Who cares what other people might say?

Everything that I wanted to say has been said already.
Adding to it, most of the time I see people getting overly worked up and offended because everyone didn't post what they wanted them to post. "Am I pretty?" I'm pretty sure the poster is expecting people to say that she is pretty. So when that doesn't happen, *gasp* people must be rude!

That's just a bit of what I see.

Haha, this...
If you insult anyone they freak out in the GD. It isn't even insulting, it's just speaking your mind, you know? That you don't agree with everyone.

Or they call me jealous. Sigh. -_-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 pm
Because not everyone is nice and fluffy. If you have this expectation in life, you are in for a seriously rude awakening. (no pun intended) wink  

Christizzle

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:46 pm
Well, darlin', if you can't take the heat, get the ******** out of the kitchen. In other words, if you don't want people to be "rude" to you, don't act stupid like a lot of the girls here are.

Everyone says that people who are "mean" are judging them... You are judged on everything you do. Calling someone pretty is judging them. Saying they dance well is judging. You are sharing your opinion, judging, and being judged all the time.

If this guild was truly free of judging, no one would even be complimenting anyone.

Lika Fare said, if we call you beautiful when when it gets right down to it, your aren't, we'd be lying, and giving you false confidence which will nick you in the a** so hard. You'll have all this confidence given by girls over the 'net that you don't even know, so when someone--standing near you, of flesh and blood, not through a computer--beats you down, you explode and crumble.

Moving on. I think it depends on how you say it. And doing so over the internet is challenging.
I think that what someone does means nothing. What's important is how you do it. While some of us have gotten fed up with the compliment-fishers and have gotten harsh, if we toned it down a little, we'd probably be right.

Anyway. I think the girls asking for compliments, while "indirectly", have extremely low self-esteem and are very desperate. That's so unattractive that I literally just gagged. If you want compliments, ask someone off the street, not off the ******** internet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:51 pm
Lt. Shotgun = FTW.
.. no but seriously .. what she said.  

Ananszi

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:54 am
Lieutenant Shotgun
Well, darlin', if you can't take the heat, get the ******** out of the kitchen. In other words, if you don't want people to be "rude" to you, don't act stupid like a lot of the girls here are.

Everyone says that people who are "mean" are judging them... You are judged on everything you do. Calling someone pretty is judging them. Saying they dance well is judging. You are sharing your opinion, judging, and being judged all the time.

If this guild was truly free of judging, no one would even be complimenting anyone.

Lika Fare said, if we call you beautiful when when it gets right down to it, your aren't, we'd be lying, and giving you false confidence which will nick you in the a** so hard. You'll have all this confidence given by girls over the 'net that you don't even know, so when someone--standing near you, of flesh and blood, not through a computer--beats you down, you explode and crumble.

Moving on. I think it depends on how you say it. And doing so over the internet is challenging.
I think that what someone does means nothing. What's important is how you do it. While some of us have gotten fed up with the compliment-fishers and have gotten harsh, if we toned it down a little, we'd probably be right.

Anyway. I think the girls asking for compliments, while "indirectly", have extremely low self-esteem and are very desperate. That's so unattractive that I literally just gagged. If you want compliments, ask someone off the street, not off the ******** internet.

^^^
this  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:59 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun

^
l
l
l

I also recommend this.

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:33 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun

I’ll erase this feeling…
I still have a long life don’t I?
kono omoi wo keshiteshimau ni ha
mada jinsei nagai deshou?
I ******** love you ^.^
I’m missing the feeling…
so this pain is also welcomed!
natsukashiku naru
konna itami mo kangeijan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:18 pm
I go out of my way to not be rude, but sometimes it's not the person who posted something "rude"'s falut. They are being honest. I honestly think it's stupid when people ask your opinion and then people say something "rude" when they're really just giving their opinion. And on the subject of attention whores: They deserve to get yelled at because they are just acting like a victim when nothing in their life really is wrong.

If someone posts a picture of themself and they are ugly are you honestly going to give them false hopes by saying, "OMG you're SO pretty. I wish I looked like you! OMG!!!"

I hate it how people sometimes drag on a thread of theirs for attention and then when few people get mad and call them attention whores they go off and get all ticked off and are truely rude.

Broken: Wow...... I have a new respect for you........... You certainly aren't afraid to express your opinion. XD  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

If you no wants my opinion, then you no should asks for it.

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff