Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet
Domain of the Woodland Pack(Open though fixing.) [Faetasia] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:05 am
Kiche nodded, gazing quietly at the male. Sion would probably pop up soon enough, and then they would see if this male could join. He seemed kind enough and interesting enough, but she knew looks had a reputation for being decieving. Sion would decide. Her tail flickered softly at her side, her eyes never leaving the male as she looked on thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:40 pm
Sion walked into the domain silently as he looked around stoicly, he took his seat on a throne of sorts that he constructed from animal hides, bones, and antlers. He noticed the male that had arrived, it was curious one would want to associate with the woodland pack. The least aggressive of packs in existance. "....I see we have a new comer..."  

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:19 pm
Tala looked up from her place on the fire when she heard a masculine voice behind her. It was Sion, the alpha. She smiled at him, in a way that showed respect, and geniuine fondness. She'd had to good fortune of spending a meal time with Sion some time ago and had found him rather kind, though stern. She nodded her head to him in greeting and respect. Tala was interested to hear this and hoped that she wouldn't be shooed away so that the newcomer and Sion could speak in private.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:28 pm
*Tumnus suspected this was the leader by the almost regal way he strode in . His thoughts were confirmed when he sat upon the throne. Unsure of how things worked around here. Would it be an insult to introduce himself? or should he wait until he was summoned. In either case he lowered his bo and kneeled respectfully, without looking up made his formal request to Sion.* I humbly ask you to allow me to join your tribe.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:28 pm
"....If you truly wish to join us....you will have to help provide for the pack by tracking and hunting for meat to keep our food supply up. We can go through a good amount of food every day....." Sion stated calmly, as he placed his paws together. "...Can you aid us in our needs to maintain our food?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:26 pm
I am willing to provide by tracking and hunting down food for the tribes meals. *Still respectfully looking down. Knowing that though he was proficiant with his bo he was by far no expert or master at fighting. He swore a silent oath to the forest spirits to do all that he could to protect and provide for this tribe as if it were his own family despite his shortcomings. So far he had been treated with nothing but kindness. He hoped to return this with his own kindness and unique talents as a uktena.*  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:23 am
"Very good...I welcome you to the Woodland Pack..." Sion stated in a calm demeaner, he was a reserved wolf. He was a sensible wolf of course and would try to resolve conflict before acting violently since his pack was still quite small.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:14 am
Thank you very much for allowing me to join. I will work to be an asset and to swear loyalty under your leadership. * Tumnus got up and bowed respectfully before going off to hunt. He would stay within sight of camp however as he would be alone and as he was not all that great at hunting he wanted to take it slow for now until he settled in. The hunt would not yield a remarkable catch maybe a rabbit or quail but it would be something he could add to the storehouse so it should count for that.*  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:48 am
Tala watched the new member leave the clearing. She'd been silent as she sat there by the fire, but she looked up at Sion now and smiled softly.

"Do you think he will do well for our pack?"

Another hunter would be very beneficial, she knew. Especially a male hunter. Tala wasn't a bad hunter herself, but she much prefered relaxing by the fire, or the lake.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:03 pm
"Yes I think he shall...." Sion nodded solemnly since he knew that keeping the food stores up was a good idea. "I could use a haunch of meat right now though..."  

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:11 pm
"I could find something in the food stores...or find a rabbit, fresh. There isn't much more than rabbits in this weather."

She got to her feet, waiting to hear what Sion would say. She could use a bite herself, not having eaten much at all today.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:30 pm
"How about you surprise me....I'll eat any meat...." He smirked and leaned back in his throne as he looked about the domain in deep thought. He was content with his tiny territory its all he needed.  

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:41 pm
Tala smiled and nodded, running off toward the food store. She knew that all she could catch out here would be rabbits, and why that she'd seen a bit of deer back there. She looked through the store a bit before finally finding it. It was a good size, and she was sure that Sion would enjoy it. Tala took the meat back to him and presented it to him.

"I hoped this will ease your hunger."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:50 pm
"It shall..." he accepted it and bit into the haunch of meat and chewed quietly loving the taste of the meat, as most males would. Unless they were ya know a sissy vegetarian.  

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:55 pm
Tala smiled, pleased with herself. She sat down near Sion, having brought a small bit of dried rabbit meat for herself, and chewed it delicately. She tended to do things in a delicate, more graceful way, even when she hunted. Tala was known for being a swift runner, able to pounce on her prey in a way that looked more like a dance than a kill. With her grassy dress flowing around her thighs, she may have resembled a fast, deadly ballerina.  
◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff