Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiralNinja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:53 am
Nathaniel walked nervously along the cliff ridge looking around. He hadn't really got the hang of flying yet, whenever he tried he would always end up falling some where. He sat on the cliff, legs hanging over and looked down. "I know I should try but...I get too nervous..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:46 pm
Username: Keliantria
Character Name: Seria
Species: Avian-Human DNA Recombaniant Life Form (Sparrow DNA)
Personality: Seria is an open, friendly girl who loves to help people with their problems. She's very sweet but she's also extremely loyal to her friends, so if you mess with any of them, you'd better watch out. Seria gets concerned about other people so much that she often neglects herself in the process, however.
Appearance: Seria has honey-blond, naturally slightly wavy hair that wraps around her shoulders. She has bright blue eyes, and is about 5'6. Seria has white wings with honey-colored streaks in them.
User Image
History: Seria was able to escape from the School when she was 10 with the help of one of her best friends, but he was caught. She still feels terrible when she remembers how she couldn't do anything to help him. Now, she travels around America searching for him.  

keliantria

Catsewp

Nebulous Dragonslayer

16,975 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:00 pm
Username: Karumii
Character Name: Biene (bee-en-ay), called Bee
Species: Grey wolf-human DNA Recombaniant Life Form/ avian-american
Personality:Biene is...well...Biene. He's a trash-talking, impulsive loudmouth who stands up for his friends. He'll even protect people who dislike him
Appearance:User Image
History: Bee escaped from the School at age 12, with absolutely no one to help him. He's not much of a "people person" and lacks social skills. He, despite this, prefers to be part of large groups- like a wolf with its pack. bee's taste for feminine-looking or tight clothing further explains why he's such a loner- he doesn't think he'll be accepted. He travels around a lot, trying to find people who will like him for who he really is- clothes and all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:05 pm
Username: Fading_dark_star
Character Name: Dusk
Species: Avian-Human DNA Recombaniant Life Form(avian half is a snowy owl)
Personality: witty and sometimes random with advice she gives, quiet around those she doesn't know, but loyal to those she adopts into her circle.
Appearance: User Image (minus the glasses)
History : escaped the insitute having had enough of their "loving ways", now with her fellow half owl avian kid Royce, they're out to have fun and live life their way.
(Royce's profile will be in next post)  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:11 pm
username: fading_dark_star
Character name: Royce
Species: Avian human DNA Recombaniant life form (part owl)
Personality: quiet most times, always seems distant or pondering something, never backs down from a challange though he hates fighting finding it a waste of his time (mind he is a good fighter).
apperance: User Image (make the hair a bit darker brown)
History: (see Dusk's)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:18 pm
(putting my people by themselves for now, mainly cause not sure how to throw them in with everyone yet, but feel free to have them find you or you find them if you want )

Dusk looked over to Royce, knowing as always he'd be right on her wing in perfect sync, it was how they were designed.
All she had to do was look down and wait for the quick glint in his eyes that showed he knew she was signaling to land.
She hated to travel by day, having been made part owl for the wacko scientist's night ops ideas they had in mind, and so thought it best to land and wait out till night came around.
Tucking wings in they made their decent, going as fast as they could, loving the thrill that they got when you head toward the ground at full impact, slowing up before crashing.
Scouring the area with a predators gaze, Royce gave her a nod, letting her know all was clear.
Glad for the moments peace, Dusk smiled as she allowed a moments relaxation to set in as Royce remained dead still always tense and on alert.  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:27 pm
Sora left the clearing, silent as ever. He resumed his walk through the forest. He was walking for some hours when he saw Dusk and Royce. Moving silently Sora was soon right behind Royce."Hello," he said, his quiet voice breaking the silence of the forest.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:43 pm
Royce moved in a swift motion in order to capture Sora in a lock hold, shocked and angered someone caught him off guard.
"Chill Royce."Dusk grinned, amused at what happened, glad someone had taken Royce off his throne of being the perfect.  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:03 pm
Sora easily got out of the lock hold."Did I startle you?" He asked with mock surprise.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:05 pm
Royce folded his arms tightly across his chest and gave him a deadly glare.
"That would be a no for him."Dusk informed, as she examined Sora, trying to determine if he was friendly or not, and if not was ready to take off into the wild blue.  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:36 am
"You're as bad as the Erasers," Sora said, smiling."Do you know how boring it can get out here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:19 am
"Erasers?!"Dusk exclaimed wide eyed, as she felt a gust of wind as Royce took to the air to do an ariel overview of the surrounding area for unwelcomed guests.
"What do you have to do with Erasers?"Dusk asked cautiously.  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:13 am
"About ten of them were chasing me yeterday, and they just don't have a sence of humor," Alex said, climbing to the top of a tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:50 pm
"And what about you is so worth while for them to chase?"Royce asked, landing down besides Dusk, his look impassive with no offense intended.  

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:41 am
"I nearly killed the director while I was escaping," Alex said, hanging upside down from the top branch with his legs."It was an accident, but they won't believe me. How was I meant to know she'd be choosing the mutint she wanted as her body guard today?"  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff