Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Old Forgotten Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:10 am
"Hey, what were you being loud for yesterday? I mean, I just wanna know in case it has to so with something bad or anything..." his voice trailed off as he tried to keep his flustered self in check.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:11 am
"Oh...I were just working on my computer...And talking to my self....About our past lives..." Catherine explained  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:19 am
Seijirou hated talking about past lives so he just left without a word. He also left the book and ventured out of the room sections. He did not want to know who he was even though he does already. He felt betrayed enough that no one had ever cared to find him.

He just left.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:24 am
"Poor guy..." Catherine said to herself taking the books and leaving them outside of his door with a letter....She rings and goes fast back to her home  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:30 am
Damn...why can't they stop arguing Seijirou thought gruffly when he was suddenly bolted from his nap by the sound of people arguing...loudly.

"Hey, people are trying to get some rests here," he said through gritted teeth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:34 am
Catherine open her door and said

"People....It's 3 A.M..... C'mon....Stop being loud...." Catherine said slowly as she was sleepy and go back to her room  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 pm
3 am? Damn, how long had i left my book? Seijirou thought and he rushed back to his room. His books were still there but he still went there and sat by it. Then he caressed each book and pulled them close to his chest.

It was his scrap books. It was filled with things he loved since he was a child. The very first page had consisted of a soccer book his parents had bought him before he disappeared.

"God, hear my pray and let me be free of this place. I want to see my parents," he murmured. That was all he said before he slumped into his bed and dozed off.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:46 am
~~Next Day~~

*Alarm rings*

"Ahh....." Catherine said and turn's off the Alarm

"Today is... 14th February.... I don't have any valentine..... I wish somebody gave me gifts for this day...Or invite me on a date..." Catherine looked at calendar and wished  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:22 pm
I hate Valentine... Seijirou cursed. He hated seeing people lovey dovey and girls giving him chocolate. He already received 2 dozens of them before he even woke up. Now he's contemplating over chucking them in the bin or giving them away. His thought suddenly drifted to his neighbor. She never had any presents before.

"I'll give half to her then," he said aloud and he knocked her door.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:32 pm
Catherine was wrapping for Seijirou gift... When she finished she hear someone knock the door...

"Comin'" Catherine said aloud and open the door

"Oh H-Hi..." Catherine said as she was about to go to him  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:51 pm
"Hey, I thought I'd give you half the things I get so here you are. Happy Valentine," he said in one breath and was back in his room before Catherine could say anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:53 pm
"Wait!" Catherine shouted

"H-Here is from me.... A gift..." She added

"Happy Valentine too..." Catherine added one more time

Inside the gift was a book that isn't on the sales .  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:55 pm
Hn, typical. A book, Seijirou snorted. No one had given him a book before but somehow he knew she'd give him one. What the hell-when did I ever knew she'd give me anything?! He thought while feeling mortified.

"Wow, it's a fiction book. Nice," he commented as he sat down and began reading.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:25 am
Catherine sat on her computer chair and said "Hope he like it... I really tried to find it..."

Catherine started working on her computer and saw

"T-That's me...." Catherine found her past live..  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:32 am
"Hey, I hope you like the chocolates," Seijirou called from the door. He knew she was right by the door because he saw he computer there and she hardly ever left it.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff