Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:34 am
Cadassi stood still as the fiery naiad circled him. Thought he did let out a chuckle when the young boy asked about the loon comment. "It means she's crazy. Not the bad kind of crazy, but still crazy."

"So, you hung out with pirates, huh?" He asked, eyeing the young pae up and down in return for his stares. "Did you help them find treasure or something?" he asked, remembering the way the boy's eyes lit up earlier.
l  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 am
"Ohhhhhh! like nuttters!" he wiggles his fingers on either side of his head making silly faces the whole time he did. "Hangs out? Noooo... Hide from them yessss" he zips a bit aways behind a large rock and hides peeking out at the shark boy "On ship this is like" he nods and them comes back part way scooping up a handful of pebbles as he did... and then he whipsers "I take the treasures... Likes treasures...."  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:45 pm
Cadassi burst into laughter at Ahi's faces. "Yeah. Like nutters." Cadassi watched the explain, still slightly amused at the charades and broken english. This kid wasn't so bad after all. Not crazy, but still unusual.

Cadssi's eyes widend at the last part of the boy's statement. "You stole from pirates!?" he stammered, his respect for Ahi going up a few notches.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:12 pm
"Stoled? Welllll maybeesss, I takes... I makes too, they not get" He dropped all but one peddle and closed his fist over the remaining peddle and moves to drop it in the other pae's hand if the pae should open their palm to him... He liked surprises like this and he was grinning ear to ear in a slightly mischevious way

((if Cadassi should allow him to give the item, when it's in the males palm it's not longer a pebble but a small pearl))  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:22 pm
Cadassi eyed the held out fist curiously. "You like treasure, don't ya?" he asked, stalling for time. The last time someone had smiled at him like that, he had nearly lost a foot. Then again, this naiad didn't seem to homocidal. So maybe it would be alright.

Struggling with himself for a few seconds, he puffed out his chest and just stuck his palm out. hopefully, he'd still have it when the fiery fishboy was done.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:52 am
Ahi doesnt speak, just nods with that big grin of his, he drops the item he'd been holding in the sharkboys' palm and then almost 'hops' back in the water  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:35 pm
Cadassi blinked, feeling a small, round pressure bounce into palm and almost out of it. Moving a bit to keep the object in his grasp, he opened his hand and stared at the small white pearl inside his palm.

"How did you..." he asked, eyes darting ta the ground for oysters. Last time he checked, this was the wrong part of the bay for oysters. And where di the fire kid find one so easily? Weren't they supposed to be rare?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:31 pm
"I makes! I makes it" he laughs at the males' reaction, it wasnt the first time he got a reaction something like that and was sure not to be the last either. "You likes it? " he asks then adds in a whisper "It's treasures!"  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:57 am
Cadassi grinned, marveling over the small pearl in his hand. "Made it, huh? Darn spiffy job you did." So the kid's talent was making treasure? Explains the naiad's obsession. Which was oddly nromal compared to Cadassi's usual fare.

"So, I take you like treasure?" he asked, teasing the fire tailed boy about his obsession. "You must have had a field day following those pirates around. Between making and stealing, I'm guessing you have quite the treasure trove."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:33 am
"Like treasure, take treasure..." he crosses his arms and makes a face "Lost big treasures ... pirates left with its" he hmphs and then swims right up close to Cadassi "You arent after my new treasures are you" he whispers only inches away from him  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:45 am
Cadassi paled, his hands reaching up almost instantly in defnese. "No way man. I want nothing that isn't mine." he said quickly, taking a step back form the naiad.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:09 pm
Ahi stares silently at Cadassi a moment and then 'jumps' back with a nod and a grin "Okays you good then..." his attention seems to wain off and he makes a face, now he's bored... he wondered if this pae wanted to do something fun.... "Oh what do oh what do" he ponders aloud.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:23 am
Cadassi slowly lowered his hands, staring at the young fire naiad as though reevaluating his first assesment of the boy's 'sanity'.

"We could always go look for treasure?" he said, snorting at his own joke.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 pm
Ahi instantly perks up at this thought "You know where somes are?" the excitement coming with that comment is simply tangible. his head turning this way and that as if the 'treasure' was right there under their feet, it was obvious it wasnt, but this made no difference in the male's excitement or actions though.  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:48 pm
Cadassi laughed, the boy's excitement catching. "Erm.. I actually meant look. I have no clue but I hear there's all kind of secret places around the island if someone just looks." he offered, hoping the boy wouldn't be mad at him for getting his hopes up.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff