Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained
:[ Sunny Jones's Museum/Ruins ]: ~ :[ SailorNorthStar ]: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:49 pm
Growing and hatching

Wow How much has happened Well today we went on a walk today Chael and Kurt did not tell me were we were going but guess were we went To the ruins of an anchant City I mean it looks amazing. Well once we got are first look at it the eggs started to wiggle they hatched guess what I am a big sister. Menolly is nice she likes to be close to people Eros Well he is a little odd whait that was hist first word also. but I am getting ahead of my self after the twins hatched. and we set up on a grassy areah near the ruins 2 other pae apeared one had bat like wings and the other had tranclucent wings. I do not what was going on but Mama was not happy with the green one whait they both are green ok the one with bat wings. They seemed nice though Eros bit the bat wings ones finger. any way after they left the twins started talking Eros spoke first he said Odd as I said befor he is so cute well after eating I took a nap and when I wwoke up I had grown up a bit I now had hands and feet and ears and wings. I love them all. ooh I forgot I have purple hair and I am wearing a brown jacket and pants and even shoes.
I still have my hat it is a good hat it fits better now. and also the voices I hear are a little louder now. I can make out some words but not alot. ooh Eros Called me Sunny and big sister.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:02 pm
A Big missunderstanding

Well once we got back to the house we all took naps well I woke up and well whent to look in on mom and dad. So i went to there room to see what was up and then I saw dad doing somme thing to mom. So I ran out of the house and whent all the way to the ruins that was a long run and once i got there Dad found me We had a talk taelling me it was not what I thought it was that I had seen going on, I guess he is right Dad was not strangling mom. Well any way we then started to talk about the voices I hear in my head I shoulc tell dad and mom anout them if they tell me to do some thing mean.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:49 pm
Slithereing things

That was the scarry Kurt turned in to a slithering thing and guess what it scared me for some reason I do not know why but it relly scared me  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:33 pm
To many voices

After lunch the others whent to sleep Eros colapsed because of power usage and then make things interesting dad says we might be able to get a mongoose. and they scare snakes. I am so happy about that. any way as I was reaing there was this light and it made me feal all warm and tingly inside and then once it was gone I whent back to my books on mummies shen Menolly was looking for Eros and I tried to clue her in that he was under the couch. She pated me on the back and the next thing I knew I was flooded with Voices I could not consintrait they were loud and then they whent all quite.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:47 am
More siblings

yep mommy is going to have more babbies is that not cool any way yesterday after the earth shook  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:30 am
A small, cottonball - like cloud can be seen puttering down from the sky, gifts for Sunny nestled ontop of it's soft whiteness. As it lands gently on the ground, the cloud dissipates, leaving the gift behind.

User Image
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/Fifth_Age/Events/valentine/72.jpg

Guardian_Iris
Captain

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:50 pm
About the plushies

Well I got to plushies one is from Menolly I am so happy
The second one is from the voices that I hear I knew they were real I am sure daddy will not aprove of it once he sees who it is from  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:56 pm
Aventure in the woods

Today is V day also mom's b day so any way dad gave mommy lots of pretty flowers and I do not know how it happened but Menolly walked off so guess what befor mom and dad knew it I was after her. well once I got in to the woods I felt so comftable I like the woods for some reason any way as I was walking I kind of sort of forgot about my sister and thought about other things and well I started to feal strange and then I tripped and when I looked my self over I noticed that I had grown some more.

Still have HAT

ooh yes I have a new sister Aurora  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:47 am
Dad and babies

Dad found me in the woods and told me that he had already found Menolly ans she was already back at him and mom would start to worry if we stayed out here any longer so I guess that means only one thing and that was we started on our way back to the house dad started to ask me quwestions about how I knew so much about pae pregnency and pae birth truth is I read a book or two on it. The books were laying around and i was board so what elese was I soposed to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:03 pm
The Famialy keeps on growing

I mean it There is Sabell Chael and Kurts youngest son. he is cute though he has a thing for my hat and keeps on trying to climb up my hair to get to it stressed I hope he grows out of this stage I mean I am keeping my hat thank you. Dad gave sabell a Blue ball to play with he seemed to like to play roll the ball with Aurora who I beleve is the quiet one. "

menolly Ran off one night after we all gre in to teens. some thing about her not being able to sleep with her brother. or have any one close to her. I have to say it she is the weird one of the famialy no joke about it. though Eros brought her back and our uncle RA came with him.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:14 pm
Fae's and Jurney and Uncle

Well today I was watching my brother Sabell and Aurora play ball and it was praticularly boaring. So I noticed the forest and while no one was looking or paying attention I went on my own little Adventure Wow the forest is so nice and quiet and when I was in there I met a peach colored Teen I forgot his name but he was relly nice said he was takeing care of his little brother. I soon left him after a short talk and found my self in a clearing were I met a teal colored Pae named Anila I think I spelled her name wrong but any way and Tenderheart they are a cool duo. The Fae pae was relly nice and she walked with me while Ra who was also there played tag with Tenderheart they soon bother had to go sadly tenderheart was asleep in Ra's hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:25 pm
Snakes and Fae

Well Since I have been alone after I met the Fae and Tenderheart and my Uncle Ra decided to head home well that was better said than done i kind of got a little lost in the forest on my way back and I ran in to another Fae this one was pink with kiss marks all over his body and he had red wings his name is Tristen or as I call him Tris. any way we started on a hunt for some thing then I mistakenly steped in to a trap and found my self in a hole well if things were not that bad there was a snake in there. sewll I kind of blacked out but I woke up on the ground Tristen seemed to have gotten ride of the snakes and got me out of the hold. I hope to meet him again.  

Aurora Eveningstar

Beloved Friend

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:42 am
May be it is Love

((Will put in once Sunny gets her thoughts together))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:16 am
Water And a Kiss

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items