Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
*+*+*Sunny *+*+*The Hippie Type*+*+* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image

Sunny giggled. "Hello Cathy. Well, you're already a woman, so technically, you're already lady like, you silly bird!" She smiled at the girl. She knew what Cathy meant, she just wondered why she wanted to change. "Why do you want to be more lady like? I know a few hostesses who are quite the tomboy..You should always be yourself, sweetie..." She grabbed two cups, one for her and one for Ms. Cathy. "Tea, Ms. Cathy? I can see you shaking like a leaf, and tea's always good for the nerves," she said in a caring tone, smiling once more at the pretty young girl, "And please, take a seat before you faint, dearie." Sunny sat herself down on the sofa.

Love, Peace, Skip.

((ooc: Awww thank-you! ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:05 pm
Her head shot up and a bright smile stretched across her face. "Thank you I'd love some tea...It's not so much that I want to be "lady like", but my mother it near to loosing her patience with me." Cathy sat happily and rested her hands on her laps pleased by the kindness of her host. She had great respect for the host club, hearing about it so often it had kind of sounded like an adventure. "It's nice to hear someone tell me to me myself for once." Her shaking had lessened and she could begin collecting her thoughts. "So Sunny, are you a new Hostess right? How is it?"  

Stereo Head Girl

3,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

"Well I say you just need to tell your mother that this is who you are, and you can't change it. And your traits couldn't have happened by accident, I know what I'm saying?" Sunny sipped some of her tea before continuing, "But if you really want to give in and be something you're not, then, by all means, be my guest; I'm not stopping you."

She finished her statement not in malice, disgust, or arrogance. The blonde girl meant what she said. She didn't care if she gave into her mother's will. It wasn't Sunny's choice, but Cathy's. Sunny did wish that Ms. Cathy would chose to be herself, though.

Love, Peace, Skip.

((ooc: My apologizes, but I must leave. I'm off to get myself some oreos and watch my brother play some COD with his friends! Yay! ^^ You can still post though.

And by the way, you write very well! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 pm
Clarity and simplicity filled Cathy like oxygen did for ones lungs. She joined sunny in sipping tea before she began talking once more. "and it's not like she can kick me out or anything..." Her eyes looked far past Sunny into a sudden thought. Her mother could send her away but the thought of sending Cathy away was more ludicrous than Cathy's own tomboy ways. Without Cathy, her mother would drown herself in her own self pity.
Cathy shook her head and turned her attention back to Sunny. "What are your parents like?"

(no problem, and thank you biggrin )

Stereo Head Girl

3,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

"My parents? Well..." Sunny thought for a moment. What were parents like? She would guess that they were pretty average. " I guess that my parents were quite normal. Father worked and mother kept the house in order. My parents are a bit confused at my behavior of usually running around outside and climbing trees now and then, but I don't think they believe that it's anything serious and I'll grow out of it." She shrugged.

Love, Peace, Skip.

((That made me think for a bit xD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:50 pm
"How Splendid" Cathy laughed pleasantly. "I hope you don't, I'm sure the world could use more free spirits like you." She set her tea down for a moment and looked down at her hands. "Do you like Ouran Sunny?" she adored listening to others, for there was really nothing she could talk about herself.  

Stereo Head Girl

3,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

Sunny nodded with a smile on her face. "Of course I do! I've meet some new interesting people here; like Kairi, Michi, Artem, and plenty others, but more importantly.." Sunny placed her hands on her lap and positioned herself to face Cathy, "Do you like Ouran?"

Love, Peace, Skip.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:07 pm
Masa quietly snuck into the room and closed the door behind him. After making sure that he lost his pursuers, he plopped down onto the floor and let out a sigh. "Safe at last..."  

Masayoshi2

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

Sunny looked up at the boy who had just entered. "Just a second, dearie.." she said, doing a small curtsy to Cathy before approaching the newcomer. "Safe from what, might I ask...?" the young girl asked, her curious eyes shining from behind her rosy-tinted shades.

Love, Peace, Skip.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:18 pm
Cathy Smiled. "It's not home, but it is welcoming...." At that instant A boy came in through the door looking a bit distressed. "no of course it's fine." Cathy politely crossed her legs and watched as Sunny excused herself.

(I"M SOOOOO SORRY!! I haven't gotten a chance to post because of my job, and my friend thought it would be funny to change my Gaia password... ) confused  

Stereo Head Girl

3,825 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:25 pm
[[....that is funny xD And it's okay, my thread's been slow like the others ^^]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

Sunny blinked a few times as the boy failed to answer. She shrugged and began straightening things out in her section of the third ballroom, humming a tune.

Love, Peace, Skip.

[[+starts dusting around the thread, singing as birds, rabbits, deers, and other friendly woodland creatures gather+]]  

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

As Sunny kept tidying what never really needed to be tidied, she scanned from one end of her section to the other. It was so quiet, so lifeless, so...so...

"Empty..." she said to herself quietly. She sat on the red sofa, raising her rosy tinted shades to rest on the top of her head. She began to have this sinking feeling... She shook her head and rose from the sofa. She wanted to tidy up again to distract herself from the fact of the section's emptyness, but there was nothing left to clean.

"Maybe I sound bring my guitar from home next time..." the young hippie said.

Love, Peace, Skip.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:37 pm
"Sunny-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Izumi glomped her friend as she ran into the room.

"Kon'nichiwa, Sunny. Sorry about Izumi suddenly appearing out of nowhere like that... She said she wanted to visit you," Michi had a smile on her face as she walked in  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image

"Hmm?" Sunny turned to the voice calling her, only to be glomped by Izumi. "Omph! Oh, Izumi! Michi! Hey! I'm glad you two came over!" she giggled. "Why don't you come over and grab some sofa or a bean bag chair?" 

Love, Peace, Skip.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces