Submit

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:44 am
Trust also helps in a relationship, but the biggest thing is honesty. If you're partner trusts you, it doesn't mean jack if you're lying to them. Tell them who you are, what you think of them, and everything. If you don't, then it will cause conflict from both people in the relationship. It is necessary for both people to put forth the effort to keep the relationship going, but it is very essential to stay true to yourself. Show your partner who you are and don't be afraid to be yourself. It's important for trust to be real, not fake. If trust is fake, it will only cause a bunch of ridiculous drama that can easily be avoided.

I hope I explained myself well enough. =3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:08 am
HaWkGiRL

I hope I explained myself well enough. =3

You did. Thank you. ^w^  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:19 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:32 pm
Good/Healthy Relationship:

Communication with your partner is essential. Unfortunately, we are not mind readers. Open up to your partner. Did he or she do something that bothered you? Let him or her know. Did she/he do something you liked? Let him/her know. Talk to each other about everything. Find out were the other one stands on things. Get to know each other really well. Don't be afraid to communicate to your partner about anything.

I'd also say being spontaneous is a part of a healthy relationship. It doesn't have to be an occasion to send someone flowers. Plan a surprise outing with your partner. It doesn't have to be big; the little things can speak just as loud as the big things.

Bad/Unhealthy relationship:
I'd say being controlling of your partner or being controlled by your partner is unhealthy. Having your partner dictate your actions or if he/she needs to know where you are, when, with who 24/7, there is a problem.

WoodSorrelWitch

ii Toxic_Markers ii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:58 pm
Good/healthy Relationships:

(I've never really had a good one myself so I'll put what should have happened...)
1.Talk about things, what ever you feel like: funny things that happened where you both can laugh about: sad/scary things that just happened where you can talk to each other about. Or just what happened at school.
2. Hang out; Not "Lets go to a bar/club and get drunk!" at my school we have weekly dances w/ a dj and it the money goes to our school; you could hang out at those, the movies, a coffee shop, the mall, or just the park.
3. Hold hands; sit close; smile more :3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:57 pm
i think my ideal relationship would be:
1) no abuse! abuse is bad for both people mentally and physically.
2) your not afraid to talk openly w/ each other. if u can't talk to ur boyfriend, who else is there? gonk (i think that covers both trust and honesty too)
3) love. u cant have a good relationship without loving each other. thats like getting a guy for an increase in social status, which some people do but i believe thats wrong.

did i explain? i kinda mixed it all together... sweatdrop  

Swim47

9,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers